Those Moderate Jews.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
But, but, but I thought only Muslims, Blacks, and Latinos do this stuff.

Think again.

Ludwig Fainberg - Wikipedia

Leonid "Tarzan" Fainberg also known as Ludwig Lyosha Fainberg[1] (born March 1, 1958) is a Ukrainian mobster. Born in Odessa, Fainberg left the Soviet Union in the early 1980s for Israel, and moved to the United States following the fall of the Soviet Union. In the mid-1990s, Fainberg attempted to purchase a Soviet diesel submarine for use in drug smuggling for a Colombian cocaine cartel.[2] Fainberg lived in Miami between 1990 and 1997 and owned a topless bar called Porky's, named for the movie.[3] He was arrested and convicted of smuggling and racketeering and spent thirty months in jail before his trial, and was convicted.[4]

Is the crazy (terrorist?) anti-Semitic left going to play the Nazi game and bore us with a story of every Jew that became a criminal?

• Banned
Is the crazy (terrorist?) anti-Semitic left going to play the Nazi game and bore us with a story of every Jew that became a criminal?

5th member of Jewish sect charged in new kidnapping plot

5th member of Jewish sect charged in new kidnapping plot
By JIM MUSTIANMarch 29, 2019

NEW YORK (AP) — Federal authorities this week arrested another member of an extremist Jewish sect in what the FBI called a new plot to abduct two New York children who recently fled the ultra-Orthodox group.

Matityau Moshe Malka appeared in federal court in White Plains, New York, on Tuesday on kidnapping and obstruction of justice charges.

I'm not even Jewish (my ancestry is Catholi-Plastic-Paddy) but Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle, you Eurotrash have such a paranoid, psychotic obsession with Jews (the only people Zeropeans HATE more than us Americans), you Euros probably think there's some Joooooooish bogeyman hiding under your bed every night. Who secretly fucks your wife while you're at work. Your Coward Continent's Jew-hating lead directly to your Euro-fellatio of Pisslam, the world's most demonstrably violent, praised-by-Hitler, Nazi-collaborating, human-rights-atrocity ideology of pure HATRED on this planet. Twenty centuries of history have proven you Eurotrash have never met a Jew-hater whose knob you wouldn't scrub.

Never has this "bloody seppo" seen two groups of psychotically, frantically, American-hating, Jew-hating reprobates who deserve each other more than Europeans and their muslim whoremasters.

If they do ... I hope they at least pick the cool ones.

• Banned
I'm not even Jewish (my ancestry is Catholi-Plastic-Paddy) but Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle, you Eurotrash have such a paranoid, psychotic obsession with Jews (the only people Zeropeans HATE more than us Americans), you Euros probably think there's some Joooooooish bogeyman hiding under your bed every night. Who secretly fucks your wife while you're at work. Your Coward Continent's Jew-hating lead directly to your Euro-fellatio of Pisslam, the world's most demonstrably violent, praised-by-Hitler, Nazi-collaborating, human-rights-atrocity ideology of pure HATRED on this planet. Twenty centuries of history have proven you Eurotrash have never met a Jew-hater whose knob you wouldn't scrub.

Never has this "bloody seppo" seen two groups of psychotically, frantically, American-hating, Jew-hating reprobates who deserve each other more than Europeans and their muslim whoremasters.

Bashing Jews is so wrong, but bashing Muslims is so right.
(Sure)

• Banned
Semion Mogilevich
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Semion Mogilevich

FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive
Charges

Alias Seva Moguilevich
Semon Yudkovich Palagnyuk
Semen Yukovich Telesh
Simeon Mogilevitch
Semjon Mogilevcs
Shimon Makelwitsh
Shimon Makhelwitsch
Sergei Yurevich Schnaider
Description
Born
Semion Yudkovich Mogilevich
June 30, 1946 (age 72)
Kiev, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Nationality Ukrainian, Russian, Hungarian, Israeli
Height 168 cm (5 ft 6 in)
Weight 130 kg (290 lb)
Occupation Russian mafia boss, confidence trickster, businessman
Spouse Katalin Papp
Status
Added
October 23, 2009
Removed December 17, 2015
Number 494

Removed from Top Ten Fugitive List

Semion Yudkovich Mogilevich
[1] , Semen Yudkovych Mohylevych [sɛˈmɛn ˈjudkɔwɪtʃ mɔɦɪˈlɛwɪtʃ]; born June 30, 1946) is a Ukrainian-born, Russian organized crime boss, believed by European and United States federal law enforcement agencies to be the "boss of bosses" of most Russian Mafia syndicates in the world.[2] Mogilevich is believed to direct a vast criminal empire and is described by the FBI as "the most dangerous mobster in the world."[3][4] He has been accused by the FBI of "weapons trafficking, contract murders, extortion, drug trafficking, and prostitution on an international scale."[5]

Mogilevich's nicknames include "Don Semyon" and "The Brainy Don" (because of his business acumen).[6] According to US diplomatic cables, he is said to control RosUkrEnergo, a company actively involved in Russia–Ukraine gas disputes, and a partner of Raiffeisen Bank.[7]

He lives freely in Moscow, and has three children. He is most closely associated with the Solntsevskaya Bratva crime group. Political figures he has close alliances with include Yury Luzhkov, the former Mayor of Moscow, Dmytro Firtash and Leonid Derkach, former head of the Security Service of Ukraine.[8][9] Oleksandr Turchynov, who was designated as acting President of Ukraine in February 2014, appeared in court in 2010 for allegedly destroying files pertaining to Mogilevich.[10] Defector Alexander Litvinenko, shortly before his assassination, claimed that Mogilevich had a "good relationship" with Vladimir Putin since the 1990s.[11]

Contents
Biography[edit]
Early life[edit]
Mogilevich was born in 1946 to a Jewish family in Kiev's Podol neighborhood.[12]

His first significant fortune derived from scamming fellow Russian Jews eager to emigrate to countries including the United States and Israel; Mogilevich made deals to buy their assets, sell them for fair market value, and forward the proceeds. Instead he simply sold the assets and pocketed the proceeds. He served two terms in prison, of 3 and 4 years, for currency-dealing offenses.[4]

Beginning in the early 1980s, according to the FBI, Mogilevich was the key money-laundering contact for the Solntsevskaya Bratva.[13]

Hungary[edit]
In early 1991, Mogilevich moved to Hungary and married his Hungarian girlfriend Katalin Papp. He had three children with her, and obtained a Hungarian passport. Living in a fortified villa outside Budapest, he continued to invest in a wide array of enterprises, including buying a local armament factory, "Army Co-Op," which produced anti-aircraft guns.[14]

In 1994, the Mogilevich group obtained control over Inkombank, one of the largest private banks in Russia,[15] in a secret deal with bank chairman Vladimir Vinogradov, getting direct access to the world financial system. The bank collapsed in 1998 under suspicions of money laundering.[16]

Czech raid[edit]
In May 1995, a meeting in Prague between Mogilevich and Sergei Mikhailov, head of the Solntsevo group, was raided by Czech police. The occasion was a birthday party for one of the deputy Solntsevo mafiosi. Two hundred partygoers (including dozens of prostitutes) in the restaurant "U Holubů", owned by Mogilevich, were detained and 30 expelled from the country.[17] Police had been tipped off that the Solntsevo group intended to execute Mogilevich at the party[18] over a disputed payment of $5 million. But Mogilevich never showed up and it is believed that a senior figure in the Czech police, working with the Russian mafia, had warned him.[19] Soon, however, the Czech Interior Ministry imposed a 10-year entry ban on Mogilevich, while the Hungarian government declared him persona non grataand the British barred his entry into the UK, declaring him "one of the most dangerous men in the world."[20]

Toronto exchange[edit]
In 1997 and 1998, the presence of Mogilevich, Mikhailov and others associated with the Russian Mafia behind a public company trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), YBM Magnex International Inc., was exposed by Canadian journalists. On May 13, 1998, dozens of agents for the FBI and several other U.S. government agencies raided YBM's headquarters in Newtown, Pennsylvania. Shares in the public company, which had been valued at $1 billion on the TSX, became worthless overnight.[21]

Money laundering and tax evasion[edit]
Until 1998, Inkombank and Bank Menatep participated in a US$10 billion money laundering scheme through the Bank of New York.[22][23][24][25] Mogilevich was also suspected of participation in large-scale tax fraud, where untaxed heating oil was sold as highly taxed car fuel – one of the greatest scandals that broke around 1990–1991.

Estimates are that up to one-third of fuels sold went through this scheme, resulting in massive tax losses for various countries of Central Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia and Poland).[26] In the Czech Republic the scandal is estimated to have cost the taxpayers around 100 billion CZK (≈US$5 billion)[27] and involved, besides others, murders and assassination attempt of a journalist writing about the problem.[28]

In 2003, the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation put Mogilevich on the "Wanted List" for participation in the scheme to defraud investors in Canadian company YBM Magnex International Inc. Frustrated by their previous unsuccessful efforts to charge him for arms trafficking and prostitution, they had now settled on the large-scale fraud charges as their best hope of running him to ground. He was, however, considered to be the most powerful Russian mobster alive.[29] In a 2006 interview, former Clinton administration anti-organized-crime czar Jon Winer said: "I can tell you that Semion Mogilevich is as serious an organized criminal as I have ever encountered and I am confident that he is responsible for contract killings."[29]

Mogilevich was arrested in Moscow on January 24, 2008, for suspected tax evasion.[30][31] His bail was placed, and he was released on July 24, 2009. On his release, the Russian interior ministry stated that he was released because the charges against him "are not of a particularly grave nature".[32][33]

Ivan Fursin [uk] has been closely linked to Mogilevich.[34]

FBI Ten Most Wanted list[edit]
On October 22, 2009, he was named by the FBI as the 494th fugitive to be placed on the Ten Most Wanted list.[35] In December 2015 he was removed from the list. The FBI indicated he no longer met list criteria, for reasons relating to living in a country with which the United States does not maintain an extradition treaty.[36]

In spite of the warrants issued against him, he still lives freely in Moscow, according to the FBI.[37] As to Mogilevich himself, government law enforcement agencies from throughout the world had by then been trying to prosecute him for over 10 years. But he had, in the words of one journalist, "a knack for never being in the wrong place at the wrong time".[38]

Semion Mogilevich - Wikipedia

Whitey Bolger was Boston Irish. The Mafia was almost exclusively Italian during the 20th century. Are we discussing the legacy of Jewish criminals for a historical viewpoint or has it become a political issue?

Whitey Bolger was Boston Irish. The Mafia was almost exclusively Italian during the 20th century. Are we discussing the legacy of Jewish criminals for a historical viewpoint or has it become a political issue?

The Jewish founded Mafias like Murder INC, and the Russian Mafia are far worse than the Italian Mafia, or Irish Mob.

(Sure)

Yes it is right, you Eurotrash cretin, because Jews are NOT the ones stoning women to death, beheading people for blasphemy, rioting over cartoons, raping everything that has a pulse, etc., etc. Jews provide productive members of society, NOT YOUR ISLAM INBRED SAVAGE WHOREMASTERS, you sick, stupid Zeropean piece of shit from a continent of COWARDS! A modern Euro-pig never lived who had an ounce of integrity. You Euros the white-trash, white "nagger" America-parasiting slime of my race. I've personally dealt with enough of you arrogant, pompous strutting Eurotrash I probably detest the Coward Continent more than any other member of my race I've ever met.

(Sure)

Yes it is right, you Eurotrash cretin, because Jews are NOT the ones stoning women to death, beheading people for blasphemy, rioting over cartoons, raping everything that has a pulse, etc., etc. Jews provide productive members of society, NOT YOUR ISLAM INBRED SAVAGE WHOREMASTERS, you sick, stupid Zeropean piece of shit from a continent of COWARDS! A modern Euro-pig never lived who had an ounce of integrity. You Euros the white-trash, white "nagger" America-parasiting slime of my race. I've personally dealt with enough of you arrogant, pompous strutting Eurotrash I probably detest the Coward Continent more than any other member of my race I've ever met.

You're very dumb, I've never really supported Muslims.

You Western Europeans in general are such idiots, thinking there's 1 vs 1 of Jews vs Muslims, and everybody must join sides.

How about both suck, but Jews suck a lot more.

Jews are a bunch of slimy Leftists, they're putrid, the scum of Humanity.
At least Muslims are mostly Right-Wingers.

Forum List

Back