Those lips, those eyes, those stubble the transformative power of men in makeup

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Those Lips! Those Eyes! That Stubble! The Transformative Power of Men in Makeup
My favorite person on Instagram these days is a guy who matches his makeup to his snacks.

His name is Tim Owens, but online he goes by Skelotim, and he is a bald, perma-stubbled man who knows his way around a contour kit. Last week, he posted a video of himself applying dark purple eye shadow, sky-blue
Those Lips! Those Eyes! That Stubble! The Transformative Power of Men in Makeup
---------------------------------------------------------
Other source of this story :

It appears that CoverGirl blew the lid off the next wave of cultural shock to America! It all began when they Introduced Its First-Ever Cover Boy. James Charles Dickinson a 17-year-old YouTube sensation, known simply as James Charles on social media, boasts more than 70,000 subscribers became the first-ever male cover model for the popular magazine. And now the New York Times has written a piece introducing the growing trend of this new fad that is coming to America!

DAYS OF LOT: The Rise of Men In Makeup
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ever growing indoctrination of womanizing our men and teaching the next generation how cool it is. When really it's pathetic. There is a higher elite group out there who wants nothing more than to demonize humanity and bring us to our lowest levels while many have no understanding how it is being done let alone why.
It is beyond the realm of what most would even want to believe could ever be possible.
Instead of researching it and learning how many governmental programs are actually out there and where humans were used to do it, it might not seem like such a conspiracy where an evil government could even exist. M.W.
------------------------------------------------------
OTHER NEWS STORIES AROUND THE WEB :
One of the reason I am putting a few other stories here is there is so much information out there on issues not everyone sees etc. It lessons the amount of individual post cluttering up the posting if that makes sense.

China Continues Dumping US Debt

Government seeks to replace co-pilots with robots…

Thousands Of Voter Registrations Altered In Indiana.

Mystery Surrounds Assange’s Status At Ecuadorian Embassy…

No different than what the US military looks like today.

drag-1.jpg

Gay, lesbian troops perform in drag at Kadena Air Base fundraiser

make-up for men is millennia old.
why is it an issue today?

Because they look like clowns.

as long as it is not a scary clown threatening children......

who cares?

some men can be very attractive with a little make-up. Some drag queens are beautiful.

Some women don't know how to wear make-up and look like clowns, down right frightening

Because they look like clowns.

That's so true. BUT

Most young men look better in makeup and bikinis than Chris L does. Gawd AGE WITH DIGNITY, skin bag.

you skin bag. Planned Parent hood would make a years profit selling you as one big foreskin, 'Skinbag.

enjoy your evening, 'Skinbag.

No different than what the US military looks like today.

drag-1.jpg

Gay, lesbian troops perform in drag at Kadena Air Base fundraiser
You must be from Westboro baptist church if you actually believe the military is gay now.
Yawn, you finally respond to me and sound like an idiot.

I am not making a value judgment, in fact, I do not care what people wear and am very accepting of all folks, no matter what they wear or what they consider themselves.

Next step for you, put down the bottle and do not abuse your bunny.

Forum List

Back