'Those jobs are gone and they're not coming back'

Shovel Ready

To be clear, Trump never promised the jobs would be shovel ready.
But Obama did. And we had double digit unemployment for 4 years
We had double digit unemployment for 1 month: 10% in October 2009.
I'm talking about real unemployment. You know, real lives, not the Obama lies.
So, you mean the percent of those willing, able and available to work who failed to find work? That's what I would call real unemployment.

Will herr dumpf now have his companies bring his off shore jobs to America?

Face it goobers the old jobs aren't coming back they are unskilled and have been automated,in addition there is such thing as age discrimination depends wearing trump rubes, education for the new economy is the only path

T-rump promised to bring jobs back to America's Rust Belt by getting tough on Mexico and China.
To do that, Trump threatens to use tariffs. His argument: if he makes doing business in China and Mexico too expensive, he'll convince companies to bring their jobs back to states like Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.

But tariffs won't bring jobs back to the key states that helped Trump win, expert say.

"Those jobs are gone and they're not coming back," says Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. "Tariffs won't change that equation.

Trump tariffs and jobs in the Rust Belt
Fuck the Council on Foreign Relations. Nothing more than a KStreet lobby group for China and Americans invested in China. Traitor motherfuckers. Hope they lose their asses when Trump puts the shit on them.

Face it goobers the old jobs aren't coming back they are unskilled and have been automated,in addition there is such thing as age discrimination depends wearing trump rubes, education for the new economy is the only path

T-rump promised to bring jobs back to America's Rust Belt by getting tough on Mexico and China.
To do that, Trump threatens to use tariffs. His argument: if he makes doing business in China and Mexico too expensive, he'll convince companies to bring their jobs back to states like Ohio, Michigan and Indiana.

But tariffs won't bring jobs back to the key states that helped Trump win, expert say.

"Those jobs are gone and they're not coming back," says Edward Alden, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations. "Tariffs won't change that equation.

Here's what lost the Democrats the Rust Belt. Drive through there (I have plenty of times)-the jobs are gone-and I agree aren't coming back.

What message are they receiving from the Democrats though? "Look at how great the economy is doing!". They then look around where they live and think "what the hell are they talking about?". They then turn to the Democratic party and are told to "check their privilege". This is how the Democrats lost the white working class in this country.

Last year I had to do a "privilege walk" at my job where they lined all of us up and the message was basically that white people (specifically men) have much more privilege than anybody else. I looked over at my white co-worker who grew up in a trailer and would go hungry some nights and wondered what "privilege" did he have, or thought he had?

The walk divided us instead of uniting us, and it was sad. The liberals ate it up and drank the Koolaid.

Why do democrats sound so proud of themselves that they've taxed all the jobs offshore?

Here's what lost the Democrats the Rust Belt. Drive through there (I have plenty of times)-the jobs are gone-and I agree aren't coming back.

What message are they receiving from the Democrats though? "Look at how great the economy is doing!". They then look around where they live and think "what the hell are they talking about?". They then turn to the Democratic party and are told to "check their privilege". This is how the Democrats lost the white working class in this country.

Last year I had to do a "privilege walk" at my job where they lined all of us up and the message was basically that white people (specifically men) have much more privilege than anybody else. I looked over at my white co-worker who grew up in a trailer and would go hungry some nights and wondered what "privilege" did he have, or thought he had?

The walk divided us instead of uniting us, and it was sad. The liberals ate it up and drank the Koolaid.
I used to live there. Steelworker. Lost my job to piss poor trade deals.

Typical liberal shit. Divide the white people...then we can push our atheist, anti-American, Marxist agenda.

Shovel Ready

According to Dept. of Labor when your unemployment runs out...you are no longer on the unemploymed roster. They only count those drawing benefits.

LOL! Fear....desperation......fear.....Mexico.....Tacos.....

Shovel Ready

According to Dept. of Labor when your unemployment runs out...you are no longer on the unemploymed roster. They only count those drawing benefits.
Oh? Can you cite the DoL on that? Oh, no, you can't. From www.BLS.gov/news.release/empsit.tn.htm "
The unemployment data derived from the household survey in no way depend upon the eligibility for or receipt of unemployment insurance benefits."
Unemployment insurance benefits have never ever been used for the unemployment rate.

I used to live there. Steelworker. Lost my job to piss poor trade deals.

I had this happen to family members. Pushing 50, bad back and hearing loss from the job. Work their way up to supervisor so they can hopefully make it to retirement. bill clinton comes along running for president, complains about jobs leaving for foreign countries. Once he's in white house? Pushes Nafta through with a vengeance. F__k you American worker and the jobs disappear. They tell the workers the future's high tech. Right. So they bring the cheap labor techies from India or wherever. obama, pretty much the same. I think the same as michael moore said. A big F You to the demorats on election day. I used to vote demorat but a big F you to the demorats now.

Well, doofus, he isn't the president yet and thus can't do a damn thing about it. Once he gets in and gets things moving, we'll see and even that takes time. One thing is for sure, Clinton wasn't bringing in jobs, only more non-educated Islamists by the thousands to suck off the government teat and eventually be a threat to our secular freedoms.

Forum List

Back