Those Annoying Democrat Kids Are Back

Made a couple of comments in the comments section, but I doubt they will change any minds.

I have one word for them.

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

March For Our Lives Releases Sweeping Gun Control Proposal | HuffPost
Lmao. You should read some of the tweets in your link that have commented on Trumps tweet. Blithering idiots. One idiot says AR15's can't be used for hunting because they destroy too much meat. Idiot shoulda seen what my 270 did to the meat.
You can tell they arent hunters because a well placed shot doesnt destroy meat. Even a .308 which is a bigger caliber doesnt destroy meat,. unless you are clueless.
what does more damage to a deer. 30 30 or 243?
What does more damage to a deer. 30 30 or 243?
It would be pretty comparable assuming the shot placement is the same. Yes this is a comparison of a larger, slower bullet vs. a smaller faster one. But in the end it's all about shot placement. A well placed shot to the vitals with either will destroy very little meat, while a poor shot with either can destroy a lot.

It's sad that they lost classmates. It's much sadder that scumbag leftists have brainwashed them into protesting against their own civil rights.

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

Dang annoying kids objecting to schools getting shot up.
I didn't hear that. All I hear the little bastards say is how they want more kids to face being shot up.

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

Danged kids blaming the gun, instead of the person pulling the trigger.

Wonder if they blame booze for drunk driving instead of the driver as well?

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

No.

Now go clean your rooms.

Fuck you, one of their points is a government gun buyback, tell the class how the government can buyback something they never owned in the first place.

It's sad that they lost classmates. It's much sadder that scumbag leftists have brainwashed them into protesting against their own civil rights.
what's sad is the FBI knew this dude was a mad man. And they did absolutely nothing, the system failed the victims. That's sad. doing anything but punishing those who did nothing is as much as killing the students themselves. they should all be locked up. they put the gun in his hands.

what's sad is the FBI knew this dude was a mad man. And they did absolutely nothing, the system failed the victims. That's sad. doing anything but punishing those who did nothing is as much as killing the students themselves. they should all be locked up. they put the gun in his hands.
The sheriffs dept. ignored over 30 calls about him.

Are you kidding me? This is a great and motivating issue for dems in places like Madison and Greenbay, and Trump knows it. That's why he's flipping on his previous flipping on his flopping about background checks.

Forum List

Back