This will brighten your morning.....Cyclists vs Tow Truck Cable

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

D2B81D48-99F5-45D6-811C-53B35C0076AA-706.gif

I'm torn, tow truck drivers are dicks and cyclists are dicks. I'm calling it a draw.

That said the Tow guy did stick a herby-curby out in the road. I mean who couldn’t see the two trucks, the herby-curby and a fucking cable across the road?

Lawsuit just begging to happen! That was potentially fatal. Where are the orange cones and signage?

Thats a serious ouchie. I am glad it wasn't kids or a dude on a motorcycle.

Whats a herbey kerbie? Are you talking about the trash can?
Yes.....You don't get out much do you?

There's even people that will replace them for you so your HOA Karen won't be on your back.

R.986214fea05634eb4a8ee50e3ac77d32

Yes.....You don't get out much do you?

There's even people that will replace them for you so your HOA Karen won't be on your back.

R.986214fea05634eb4a8ee50e3ac77d32
Thanks learn something every day. We call them trash cans here.

I would think the tow truck, vehicle and trash can would make a normal person slow down to check things out and not just blow through them.

Thanks learn something every day. We call them trash cans here.

I would think the tow truck, vehicle and trash can would make a normal person slow down to check things out and not just blow through them.
I know all road cyclists look at is the man's ass in front of them but what does the leader look at? ;)

They ignored a 55 gallon drum in the middle of the road, they are going to pay attention to traffic cones?
55 gallon drums aren't normally used to direct traffic. Orange cones are. I'm not always a fan of OSHA but they have created safety guidelines to protect workers and the public. When you're driving down the freeway and there's a road crew working at the side of the road, they don't put 55 gallon drums in the lanes of oncoming traffic. They use orange cones and signage and make it obvious when lanes to and not to use.

Forum List

Back