This week in Biden economics: almost everything is grrat

and so he does what you do.....how are you any different?....
I don’t do that. This is some stupid knee jerk comeback that is all you have. “You do it too! Derp!” That’s what you say in response every time I post something. It’s completely predictable at this point.

Lol you think they are not based on reality because a democrat is president. That’s it. That’s the only reason. It’s petty childishness.
If you really think the economy today is doing any where near as well as it was under Trump then no. You aren’t living in reality.

I don’t do that. This is some stupid knee jerk comeback that is all you have. “You do it too! Derp!” That’s what you say in response every time I post something. It’s completely predictable at this point.
You’re like a fighter complaining every time he takes a step in and drops his left hand he gets knocked on his ass by a right hook, totally predictable. Stop saying predictable shit and you won’t get predictable replies.

yes you do.......and i give you the same reply because you are always whining about the same type of shit...change the topic and you might find i will answer differently....

Forum List

Back