This shouldnt even be an issue!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Someone fucking nuke us!

Trans woman sparks backlash after beating 13-year-old girl in contest

A 29-year-old trans woman (pictured) has sparked controversy after beating a 13-year-old girl to win first place in a women's skateboarding competition in New York. Ricci Tres, who was born male but who now identifies as a woman, won the Boardr Open, a street skateboarding contest that is open to all participants at all skill levels but which is split into male and female contests.

I am sure the MALE was soooo proud :rolleyes:

Someone fucking nuke us!

A 29-year-old trans woman (pictured) has sparked controversy after beating a 13-year-old girl to win first place in a women's skateboarding competition in New York. Ricci Tres, who was born male but who now identifies as a woman, won the Boardr Open, a street skateboarding contest that is open to all participants at all skill levels but which is split into male and female contests.

He goes there to prey upon the young boys, the trophy is just so much fluff.
Like this dude, who pretends to be a *teacher* and is lauded as a *teacher* but whose primary objective is to scout out victims for himself and his trans buddies:

C214-FD2-B-B881-4315-95-B8-16116832-E2-D2.gif

Someone fucking nuke us!

Yes.

I love it.

DESTROY ALL WOMEN'S SPORTS AND BLAME THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE!!! DO IT!!!

:banana:

Yes.

I love it.

DESTROY ALL WOMEN'S SPORTS AND BLAME THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE!!! DO IT!!!

:banana:
In schools across the country, young girls are disproportionally trying to convert to being males by something crazy like 6 to 1 female vs. male ever since the gender crap started to be taught in schools.

That is because, girls instinctively know being male is much better.

What self respecting adult would want to compete against children? How much of a degenerate loser must one be to think beating children in a competition of any kind is fulfilling? These freaks need to go, preferably to a desert island far away from decent folks.

As if being beaten by a person of the opposite gender wasn't enough. Why is a thirteen-year-old having to go against someone who is 16 years older?

God bless you and the teenager always!!!

Holly

You know there come a point when someone need to just have a woman beat the living tar out of these wannabe women and what a woman you may ask?

Well because if a man does it then it is Homophobic but let a woman do it the. Society will just shrug and walk away…

29 year old beat a 13 year old and no one is stomping that 29 year old ass?

Jesus.

He should be ashamed of himself. An adult man competing against a little girl.

I'm ashamed of our society to be honest. I'm ashamed we pretend men can be women. We lie about undeniable and factual truths to spare a few people's feelings. That we let people's fantasies become our reality.

Look at this shit
"I’m not going to go and be easy on them because they’re kids," Tres told the Daily Mail on Tuesday in defending the win.

Four of the six competitors in the tournament were under the age of 17. The youngest competitor, Juri Iikura — who is only 10 years old — came in fifth place.
Tres is a father of three and a combat veteran who was previously rejected from the Olympics for having too much testosterone. Tres does not intend to medically transition outside of undergoing hormone therapy.

What a bitch.

Look at this shit
"I’m not going to go and be easy on them because they’re kids," Tres told the Daily Mail on Tuesday in defending the win.

Four of the six competitors in the tournament were under the age of 17. The youngest competitor, Juri Iikura — who is only 10 years old — came in fifth place.
Tres is a father of three and a combat veteran who was previously rejected from the Olympics for having too much testosterone. Tres does not intend to medically transition outside of undergoing hormone therapy.

What a bitch.

Trannies are batshit nuts.... certifiable coo coo

It's not her fault those stupid kids suck at skateboarding. I hope their parents beat them within an inch of their lives for losing.

Look at this shit

What a bitch.
it's a new way that human filth has found to bully.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back