"This Paul McCartney Guy Gonna Be Huge" Says Kayne West Fans After One Time Collaboration Together

John Lennon is in hell for saying that. (among other things) I would not be saying such a thing.
can you prove that jere?.........
Only if she has a hot foot otherwise that is pure drivel

I am baptized in the Holy Spirit and I know that this video is true. Please watch the entire video, Alex. You will see for yourself it is true. God's Word does not return back unto him void - it will go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. I have asked the LORD to confirm the testimony is real. I know He will do that.
I believe that you believe that you were baptized in the Holy Spirit. Why should I believe that man made video.

I believe in the spirit of John Lennon and have seen his videos why do you damn him to hell?

Do you know who Aleister Crowley is, Alex? The Beatles certainly did. They had his photograph on the cover of their album. Read up and note John Lennon's words against Jesus Christ.

THE SATANIC ROOTS OF ROCK
Aliester Crowley is without a doubt, the main spiritual "teacher" of rock music. Crowley's mission in life was to destroy Jesus Christ and Christianity, while exalting sex perversion, drugs, magick and Satan.

Aliester Crowley spews his hatred of Jesus Christ in The World's Tragedy:

"I do not wish to argue that the doctrines of Jesus, they and they alone, have degraded the world to it's present condition. I take it that Christianity is not only the cause but the symptom of slavery." (Aleister Crowley, The World's Tragedy, p. XXXIX)
"That religion they call Christianity; the devil they honor they call God. I accept these definitions, as a poet must do, if he is to be at all intelligible to his age, and it is their God and their religion that I HATE and will DESTROY." (Aleister Crowley, The World's Tragedy, p. XXXI)

In the introduction of The World's Tragedy, Israel Regardie says:"This long, almost epic poem is one of the most bitter and vicious diatribes against Christianity that I have ever read."Crowley's most famous teaching, "Do what thou wilt shalt be the whole of the law" became the "mantra" of the 60's revolution of drugs, sexual perversion and anti-Christianity. "Do your own thing" — "If it feels good do it".
THE BEATLES & CROWLEY

According to The All Music Guide, The Beatle's Sgt. Pepper album, "will forever be known as the recording that changed rock & roll". Time magazine said, Sgt Pepper's was "drenched in drugs." (Time, Sept. 26, 1967, p.62)

The cover of Sgt. Pepper's showed the Beatles with a background of, according to Ringo Starr, people "we like and admire" (Hit Parade, Oct. 1976, p.14). Paul McCartney said of Sgt. Pepper's cover, ". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROS . . ." (Musician, Special Collectors Edition, - Beatles and Rolling Stones, 1988, p.12)

One of the Beatle's heros included on the cover of Sgt. Pepper's was — the infamous Aliester Crowley! Most people, especially in 1967, did not even know who Crowley was — but the Beatles certainly did.

sgtpep.jpg

Sgt. Pepper
". . . we were going to have photos on the wall of all our HEROS . . ."

sgtpcrow.jpg

"Hero" Aliester Crowley is second from left on the top row:

The Bealtes apparently took Crowley's teaching very serious — Beatle John Lennon, in an interview, says the "whole idea of the Beatles" was — Crowley's infamous "do what thou wilt":

"The whole Beatle idea was to do what you want, right? To take your own responsibilty, do what you want and try not to harm other people, right? DO WHAT THOU WILST, as long as it doesn't hurt somebody. . ." ("The Playboy Interviews with John Lennon & Yoko Ono", by David Sheff & G. Barry Golson, p. 61)
"They're COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing."
Derek Taylor, Press Officer for the Beatles (Saturday Evening Post, Aug. 8, 1964).

"Jesus El Pifico, a garlic-eating, stinking little yellow, greasy fascist bastard catholic spaniard."
(John Lennon, A Spaniard in the Works, p.14)

"Christianity will go, it will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and will be proved right. . . .We're more popular than Jesus now."
John Lennon (San Francisco Chronicle, April 13, 1966, p.26)

In the name of everything holy...........cut the baloney.......I believe in one God and his name is John Lennon..

The word of the gospel according to John-All You Need Is Love

just think if Dean was in this thread he would somehow bring up Republicans ........

I think the whole Holy Babble posting has trashed it already. Not that a Steve McRacist thread doesn't already come pre-tainted.

Let's be thankful Special Ed's not here, telling us Paul McCartney founded the Republican Party...

How can you call it anything, when you haven't watched it yet? What are you afraid of? Learning how serious this is and that eternity is no joke? Watch the video and then claim it is holy babble. I believe you are afraid to view it. Ignorance of the truth won't exempt you from the consequences. Go ahead and watch it.

just think if Dean was in this thread he would somehow bring up Republicans ........

I think the whole Holy Babble posting has trashed it already. Not that a Steve McRacist thread doesn't already come pre-tainted.

Let's be thankful Special Ed's not here, telling us Paul McCartney founded the Republican Party...
who is special ed?........

How can you call it anything, when you haven't watched it yet? What are you afraid of? Learning how serious this is and that eternity is no joke? Watch the video and then claim it is holy babble. I believe you are afraid to view it. Ignorance of the truth won't exempt you from the consequences. Go ahead and watch it.

jere....i cant believe you think this video is the real thing.....and yes i gave it a view....john Lennon did not say what it said he did....at least i never heard of it....anyone with the right equipment could have made this thing.... its one thing to believe....but its another thing to be so gullible as to believe something like this.....the satanic group called the BEATLES?.....
rolleyes.gif

who is special ed?........

As you can see from the video, Harry, John Lennon is in hell right now. And he will remain there for all eternity. The greater question to the readers now - if you died tonight in your sleep? Where would you be? You have to be in one of two places because we are made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26) and are spirit beings living in bodies that have a soul. Spirit beings never die. Angels never die. Which is why Satan and the angels that rebelled along with him must be cast into the lake of fire at the end. You have to be in one of two places. Eternally. Which shall it be? That is the question each reader must ask and the LORD is going to confirm that Lennon is in hell - I know He is going to do that for everyone who watched the video.

jere....i cant believe you think this video is the real thing.....and yes i gave it a view....john Lennon did not say what it said he did....at least i never heard of it....anyone with the right equipment could have made this thing.... its one thing to believe....but its another thing to be so gullible as to believe something like this.....the satanic group called the BEATLES?.....
rolleyes.gif

I know you gave it a view. Pogo didn't yet he commented on it. Not very fair, is it? Of course the Beatles serve Satan. The White Album is the Witches Prophecy - call it the Book of Revelations for Witches - as the Bible Book of Revelations is to the Christian, Harry. Helter Skelter is a several thousand year old witch word - Witch Language. Of course the Beatles served / serve Satan. That isn't even a question. Look at the evidence I posted here on it - there is no denying it.

rolleyes.gif

I know you gave it a view. Pogo didn't yet he commented on it. Not very fair, is it? Of course the Beatles serve Satan. The White Album is the Witches Prophecy - call it the Book of Revelations for Witches - as the Bible Book of Revelations is to the Christian, Harry. Helter Skelter is a several thousand year old witch word - Witch Language. Of course the Beatles served / serve Satan. That isn't even a question. Look at the evidence I posted here on it - there is no denying it.

Actually Jeri you don't know that I didn't.
But here's why I didn't. I know too much about the Beatles to be sucked into unhinged conspiracy theories. And I also know the caliber of websites you've posted in the past, which have been completely debunked. Put together those tell me any time invested on my end would be a complete waste of time. Sorry, you're just too gullible to be credible.

And I don't believe in "Satan" in the first place. Never have. So there's your denying it.
I don't believe in "Hell" either. These are simplistic bogeyman stories like we tell to little kids to keep them in line. Sooner or later we have to grow up and face the world as it really is.

Oy, Jere. You worry me. Love ya, but dayum woman...you need to find some peace in the love of God instead of all this gloom and doom and accusing folks of being evil.

God will confirm to you that the video is true, Harry. You'll see.
john lennon said this jere......

“It’s just an expression meaning the Beatles seem to me to have more influence over youth than Christ. Now I wasn’t saying that was a good idea, ‘cos I’m one of Christ’s biggest fans. And if I can turn the focus on the Beatles on to Christ’s message, then that’s what we’re here to do.”

and this,....

“If the Beatles get on the side of Christ, which they always were, and let people know that, then maybe the churches won’t be full, but there’ll be a lot of Christians dancing in the dance halls. Whatever they celebrate, God and Christ, I don’t think it matters as long as they’re aware of Him and His message.”

and this.....

“The point is this, I want happiness. I don’t want to keep on with drugs. Paul told me once, ‘You made fun of me for taking drugs, but you will regret it in the end.’ Explain to me what Christianity can do for me. Is it phoney? Can He love me? I want out of hell.”

In 1977, Lennon became deeply moved by NBC’s broadcast of the movieJesus of Nazareth, even telling his friends that he had become a Christian . . . “born again.”

A week after seeing the film, Lennon attended a church service on Easter Sunday with his wife Yoko Ono and their son Sean.

During the same year, Lennon penned several songs to reflect the experience (“Talking with Jesus” and “Amen”).

According to Turner, Lennon even called The 700 Club for prayer.

The change in John Lennon’s life disturbed his wife (Yoko) who rejected his new faith, and eventually, after months of isolation in Tokyo, John ended up abandoning his faith.

While there is no evidence that Lennon returned to his faith when he was murdered in 1980, no one can be sure what was happening in his heart before he pierced the veil of this life.

Lennon knew the way to salvation, so perhaps in his dying moments he turned his heart to the Way, the Truth, and the Life. (Lennon lived several minutes after he was shot in the back four times.)

Only eternity will tell.

im sure that video is real Jere.....in your head maybe....mine?.....it was a video made by people.....

This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge!' Kanye West fans question who the 'newcomer' is after Only One collaboration:

Quote:

He is one of the greatest living musicians and a legend to many - and we're not talking about Kanye West.
Yet Paul McCartney's recent collaboration with the rapper for the newly released single Only One at first appears to have left some hip hop fans scratching their heads.
'Who is Paul Mcartney?, one wrote on Twitter about the Beatles rocker while another posted: 'This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge.'

245D8D4800000578-2896408-Top_team_Kanye_West_and_Paul_McCartney_teamed_up_to_write_Only_O-a-3_1420400102672.jpg

This post brings one question to mind: How stupid are you?

The Media Got Trolled Into Thinking Kanye West Fans Don t Know Who Paul McCartney Is NOISEY

This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge!' Kanye West fans question who the 'newcomer' is after Only One collaboration:

Quote:

He is one of the greatest living musicians and a legend to many - and we're not talking about Kanye West.
Yet Paul McCartney's recent collaboration with the rapper for the newly released single Only One at first appears to have left some hip hop fans scratching their heads.
'Who is Paul Mcartney?, one wrote on Twitter about the Beatles rocker while another posted: 'This Paul McCartney guy gonna be huge.'

245D8D4800000578-2896408-Top_team_Kanye_West_and_Paul_McCartney_teamed_up_to_write_Only_O-a-3_1420400102672.jpg

This post brings one question to mind: How stupid are you?

The Media Got Trolled Into Thinking Kanye West Fans Don t Know Who Paul McCartney Is NOISEY

Have a look at his avatar, or the bogus quotes in his sigline, for an indication there....

Interesting sleuthing stuff. Especially on the end:

Never mind not knowing who one of the Beatles is, a better sign of society being doomed is thousands of gullible dupes not being able to recognize a joke when they see one. They say it's hard to detect sarcasm online, but that's an excuse that people too lazy to look for context clues use when they get played. Never mind the ability to conduct interviews and generate stories, the first question in any new media job interview going forward should be: Do you have any idea what irony is?

The thing is, with these types of posts, I think many of the content aggregators actually do know, they just don't care, which is a lot worse. We're living through a human centipede of condescension here. It’s like McCartney once sang on his first post-Beatles solo record: “I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.” The Twitter trolls know that the bloggers are too lazy to discern if they're joking or not, the bloggers know that the general reader is too lazy to realize that they're being cynically manipulated, and self-important media critics like me are too addicted to the smell of our own pedantic farts to realize that we got meta-trolled ourselves by writing a piece like this.
True enough, I make that point daily on this site on people willing to run with political footballs that they didn't stop to check to see if there was any air in them.

Ironic too that at the end:
" It’s like McCartney once sang on his first post-Beatles solo record: 'I’m just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.'”
--- it's John Lennon's lyric, not McCartney's, and it's his last solo record, not his first.

In the world of internet info, take nothing for granted.

Forum List

Back