What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Nonviolent Stuff'll Get You Killed...Guns Made the Civil Rights Movement Possible, My Friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Visiting Martin Luther King, at the peak of the Montgomery bus boycott, journalist William Worthy almost sat on a loaded pistol. "Just for self defense," King assured him. It was not the only weapon King kept for such a purpose: one of his advisors remembered the reverend's Montgomery home as "an arsenal".

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Being a lifetime observer of humans and their behaviors all of my life, one of the facts I've come across.........

Tolerant, non-violent, peaceful, passive, and complacent people are THE most heinously violent and deadly people in this country. They would rather see you dead, than sit down and have a rational, civilized discussion about why someone has different views than they do.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List