This New Trump Ad Is MAGA Fire 🔥

The question of why they weren't prosecuted is simple. They didn't plan and attempt a coup.

Of course they did. What do you think the Trump/Russian collusion and FBI conspiring with Facebook and Twitter was all about? What about the changing of the voting rules and blaming it on COVID. Yes, they planned a coup right under our noses and only dupes like you can't see that.

You wanna back that up with your life, motherfucker?

You're a lying sack of shit. Put your ass where your mouth is boy, cause it's probably coming.

1/6 was people trying to exercise their 1st Amendment rights. The coup was Democrats cheating the 2020 election.

Half or more of America is pissed off about that. Let's see how you explain that's going to work out well for your plans going forward.

I'm ready to back up what I say with my life, boy, because I know it's true.

You ain't got the balls nor the conviction; You're just a slandering little pussy ass liar. :blahblah:
I'm ready to back up what I say with my life, boy, because I know it's true

You're an impotent imbecile...

Thank you for the comedic relief for the day.

Trump's PR team is knockin' it out the park! :aargh:

He had nothing this good in 2016.

If the media was not biased, all the charges against him would poof if they started asking the right questions to the right people.

Ofc I can't see that happening, they gotta go.

Even if Trump goes, they're going right behind him for being shitlords and not doing their jobs.

Well, what's supposed to be their jobs that they lie about about what is, anyway.

^^projection.

Feel free to quote any text or email or transcript of them actually demanding to do something illegal. Go.
:desk:

Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says​

By KYLE CHENEY
08/22/2023 10:17 AM EDT

The false electors were later used by Trump allies to attempt to foment a conflict on Jan. 6, 2021 and derail the transfer of power to President Joe Biden.
One of the documents Shafer revealed was a transcript of the meeting of the pro-Trump false elector slate. It reveals that Smith addressed the group before they signed the papers.

“We’re conducting this because the contest of the election in Georgia is ongoing,” Smith told the group. “And so we continue to contest the election of the electors in Georgia. And so we’re going to conduct this in accordance with the Constitution of the United States and we’re going to conduct the electorate today similar to what happened in 1960 in Hawaii.”

“And if we did not hold this meeting, then our election contest would effectively be abandoned,” Shafer replied to Smith.

“That’s correct,” Smith responded.

Shafer also revealed a Dec. 10, 2020 email he received from Alex Kaufman, a local GOP attorney urging him to push forward with convening the slate of false electors a few days later. Trump-affiliated attorneys Cleta Mitchell, Kurt Hilbert and Smith were copied on the email.
Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says

Exclusive: Text messages reveal Trump operatives considered using breached voting data to decertify Georgia’s Senate runoff in 2021​

By Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EDT, Fri April 21, 2023
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/21/politics/trump-georgia-senate-breached-voting-data/index.html

:desk:

Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says​

By KYLE CHENEY
08/22/2023 10:17 AM EDT

The false electors were later used by Trump allies to attempt to foment a conflict on Jan. 6, 2021 and derail the transfer of power to President Joe Biden.
One of the documents Shafer revealed was a transcript of the meeting of the pro-Trump false elector slate. It reveals that Smith addressed the group before they signed the papers.

“We’re conducting this because the contest of the election in Georgia is ongoing,” Smith told the group. “And so we continue to contest the election of the electors in Georgia. And so we’re going to conduct this in accordance with the Constitution of the United States and we’re going to conduct the electorate today similar to what happened in 1960 in Hawaii.”

“And if we did not hold this meeting, then our election contest would effectively be abandoned,” Shafer replied to Smith.

“That’s correct,” Smith responded.

Shafer also revealed a Dec. 10, 2020 email he received from Alex Kaufman, a local GOP attorney urging him to push forward with convening the slate of false electors a few days later. Trump-affiliated attorneys Cleta Mitchell, Kurt Hilbert and Smith were copied on the email.
Trump attorneys guided false electors in Georgia, GOP chair says

Exclusive: Text messages reveal Trump operatives considered using breached voting data to decertify Georgia’s Senate runoff in 2021​

By Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 1:43 PM EDT, Fri April 21, 2023
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/21/politics/trump-georgia-senate-breached-voting-data/index.html
Those alternative electors had to be picked by Dec.14th. You cannot challenge the results without them seated. The Constitution will tell you that. What Trump did and those alternative electors are completely legal.

Those electors had to be picked by Dec.14th. You cannot challenge the results without them seated. The Constitution will tell you that. What Trump did and those alternative electors are completely legal.

lol ...

we'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back