This Means WAR!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
UAE Energy Minister declared economic war against American shale oil producers. In response I recommend we begin redirecting the $4 billion/yr fossil fuel subsidy toward our higher cost shale frackers in order to help them keep pumping the oil that has OPEC shaking in their sandals.

Abu Dhabi (AFP) - The United Arab Emirates said on Tuesday that OPEC will no longer move to shore up crude prices, arguing that rising North American shale oil output needed to be curbed.

UAE says OPEC will no longer shore up oil price - Yahoo News

Meanwhile, Iran's President Hassan Rouhani threatens his neighbors whom he blames for the fall in oil prices:

"Those that have planned to decrease the prices against other countries will regret this decision," Rouhani said in a speech broadcast on state television as oil plunged to near six year lows on international markets.

"If Iran suffers from the drop in oil prices, know that other oil-producing countries such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait will suffer more than Iran," he added.

Oil prices have fallen 60 percent from their June 2014 peaks, driven down by rising production, particularly of U.S. shale oil, and weaker-than-expected demand in Europe and Asia.

Iran s Rouhani says countries behind oil price drop will suffer - Yahoo News

Last edited:
Saudi oil costs about $20 a barrel to produce and the USA about $43 to $44. The kingdom is reminding US and the rest of the world that the power energy runs through Ridyh. Syria, Iran, and Russia trembling in their collective bootds.

Saudi oil costs about $20 a barrel to produce and the USA about $43 to $44. The kingdom is reminding US and the rest of the world that the power energy runs through Ridyh. Syria, Iran, and Russia trembling in their collective bootds.

The repercussions go deeper. Russia (Ukraine) and Iran (Hezbollah) are finding it increasingly difficult to fund their military adventurism. Rather than a threat to the US, I consider real market (supply/demand) oil pricing to be in America's best interest in a multitude of ways, and would support the diversion our current fossil fuel subsidies to our frackers to keep 'em pumping.

There's a $4 billion subsidy? Where? :dunno:

2013-
  1. Fossil fuels: $3.2 billion (20 percent)
1. Fossil energy research & development: $0.5 billion (15 percent)

Energy subsidies - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Cull the article and name them here. I'll deal with you then.

Click the link. It is the section of the site entitled "Allocation of subsidies in the United States." I'm not going to quibble about the numbers ... I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is so critical to our economy and national security that support subsidizing the frackers.

Yada blah blah blah.
Like miners who strike gold are just gonna stop digging for gold because somebody else struck gold? Every bit they mine is profit. They're not going to stop. If anything, people will drill for more in order to maintain the wealth.
Obama sucks.

2013-

Click the link. It is the section of the site entitled "Allocation of subsidies in the United States." I'm not going to quibble about the numbers ... I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is so critical to our economy and national security that support subsidizing the frackers.
I noticed that in your earlier post, and I laud you for that. But there are no subsidies in this business. After 38 years busting my balls making a living at it, I've yet to see my "subsidy".

Last edited:

2013-

I noticed that in you earlier post, and I laud you for that. But there are no subsidies in this business. After 38 years busting my balls

And because YOU'VE never received one means they don't exist? The fact is, I don't care where the subsidy comes from. I'm even OK with a new gasoline tax as long as all of it goes to subsidize the marginal frackers. I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is that critical to our economy and national security.

2013-

I noticed that in you earlier post, and I laud you for that. But there are no subsidies in this business. After 38 years busting my balls

And because YOU'VE never received one means they don't exist? The fact is, I don't care where the subsidy comes from. I'm even OK with a new gasoline tax as long as all of it goes to subsidize the marginal frackers. I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is that critical to our economy and national security.
You have yet to prove that these fictitious subsidies exist.

I think you might need a nap, Brotch. :slap:

2013-

I noticed that in you earlier post, and I laud you for that. But there are no subsidies in this business. After 38 years busting my balls.

And because YOU'VE never received one means they don't exist? The fact is, I don't care where the subsidy comes from. I'm even OK with a new gasoline tax as long as all of it goes to subsidize the marginal frackers. I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is that critical to our economy and national security

Instead of making a fool of yourself here, why not just look up "US fossil fuel subsidies," then get back to me with an apology. BTW, I still don't care where the subsidy comes from. I'm even OK with a new gasoline tax as long as all of it goes to subsidize the marginal frackers. I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is that critical to our economy and national security.

I noticed that in you earlier post, and I laud you for that. But there are no subsidies in this business. After 38 years busting my balls.

And because YOU'VE never received one means they don't exist? The fact is, I don't care where the subsidy comes from. I'm even OK with a new gasoline tax as long as all of it goes to subsidize the marginal frackers. I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is that critical to our economy and national security

Instead of making a fool of yourself here, why not just look up "US fossil fuel subsidies," then get back to me with an apology. BTW, I still don't care where the subsidy comes from. I'm even OK with a new gasoline tax as long as all of it goes to subsidize the marginal frackers. I believe that American oil production and self-sufficiency is that critical to our economy and national security.
I've done that- on numerous occasions. And I'm not an apologist - I'm an advocate. I've seen and heard all the angles and I'm here to tell you that you are one deluded little fuck.

If you believe what you do about American oil production then you wouldn't be making yourself out to be such a jack ass.

I've done that- on numerous occasions. And I'm not an apologist - I'm an advocate. I've seen and heard all the angles and I'm here to tell you that you are one deluded little fuck.

If you believe what you do about American oil production then you wouldn't be making yourself out to be such a jack ass.

Exactly what is it I've said that has your panties in a bunch tonight, Princess?

Exactly what is it I've said that has your panties in a bunch tonight, Princess?
$4 billion subsidies. Is your attention span that fucking short?

$4 billion subsidies. Is your attention span that fucking short?

Dayam. Let it go. I provided you with the info and the link. Furthermore I told you I don't care where the subsidy comes from ... I want frackers to keep on fracking and that, in case you missed it, is the topic of this thread.

Mr. H. is a poser not a player, not an authority.

If he won't look at the evidence, ignore him on this thread as I am going to do now.

We have ample wind and sun, plus geothermal, right here in the US. We have massive reserves of lithium. And the technology for low cost batteries is probably less than a decade down the road. Realizing that, the people in the Mideast that are not busy murdering each other have decided to make hay while the sun is shining. Pump as much oil as possible while the demand is still high. Good for us, good for them, very bad for Russia.

Forum List

Back