This just in! george santos...

I would say that this thread should be in the humor section, but this isnt funny enough to qualify for that section. Does USMB have a section for garbage? :dunno:
It's humorous to maga fuckups that one of their own would steal $3K from a vet with a dying dog.

You'd be surprised how this is a "jump the shark" moment. People have a special place in their hearts for homeless vets and for sick dogs.
He was already hated. This just makes us want to twist the knife even harder.

Ask the veteran involved.
How about providing a link to a story about this claim nothing personal but a little more than your word would be appreciated. Now if there is a story out there from a real news source with actual named sources not the unnamed someone said sources we usually see and actual evidence I will give this some credence until then I’m going with lame

How about providing a link to a story about this claim nothing personal but a little more than your word would be appreciated. Now if there is a story out there from a real news source with actual named sources not the unnamed someone said sources we usually see and actual evidence I will give this some credence until then I’m going with lame
Sure, here you go. Course now you will have to find a another defection.

GoFundMe blocked George Santos after alleged theft of money raised for dying service dog

Sure, here you go. Course now you will have to find a another defection.

GoFundMe blocked George Santos after alleged theft of money raised for dying service dog
The key word here is alleged since you don’t seem to know the meaning of the word let me help you out.
al·leg·ed·ly
used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
I could start a thread alleging Biden eats puppies with his cream that doesn’t make it true.

The key word here is alleged since you don’t seem to know the meaning of the word let me help you out.
al·leg·ed·ly
used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place, although there is no proof.
I could start a thread alleging Biden eats puppies with his cream that doesn’t make it true.
There you go with that deflection.

Sure, it's not like george has lied before or even committed a crime.

Just today his mom (maybe) stated that she didn't die in the South Tower on 9/11 as is still posted on his official website.

There you go with that deflection.

Sure, it's not like george has lied before or even committed a crime.

Just today his mom (maybe) stated that she didn't die in the South Tower on 9/11 as is still posted on his official website.
There is no deflection just your blind partisan stupidity no one is arguing Santos is not a liar he is but that does not automatically make this claim true. It might be it might not but right now there is just an allegation with no evidence to support it if you are truly so partisan and stupid you can’t understand this there is nothing more to say so get your place back in your partisan circle jerk,

There is no deflection just your blind partisan stupidity no one is arguing Santos is not a liar he is but that does not automatically make this claim true. It might be it might not but right now there is just an allegation with no evidence to support it if you are truly so partisan and stupid you can’t understand this there is nothing more to say so get your place back in your partisan circle jerk,
The article sourced provides a lot of evidence.

You're just partisan deflecting.

Two New Jersey veterans confirmed the story to CNN’s Don Lemon Thursday that, in 2016, a man by the name of Anthony Devolder, now known as Rep. George Santos, stole money meant for a dog’s lifesaving surgery.

Rich Osthoff told Lemon that his pit bull terrier Sapphire had been diagnosed with a fast-growing tumor in 2015. Osthoff, who was unhoused at the time, says he desperately needed help. As CNN reports, his mentor and friend, Michael Boll, founder of New Jersey Veterans Network, tried to get Osthoff the help he and his dog needed.

Boll says a friend helped to connect Osthoff with Santos, who then set up a GoFundMe for Sapphire. The fundraiser raised $3,000 in about two months, according to Boll, but the money never went to Osthoff for his dog. In fact, the veteran says Santos insisted he take the dog to his veterinary clinic. Santos even said he’d pay the vet back for gas and tolls to take the dog to the Long Island clinic. “I was even gullible enough to give him my banking routing number to him because he said he would put the money directly into my account. That never happened.”

Osthoff then supplied CNN with receipts: text exchanges from 2016 that show Santos dodging his questions.

“Hey, Anthony, Rich here. I was hoping to hear from you. Just checking whether you made contact with the vet,” Osthoff wrote.

Santos writes back: “just called,” he said, then complained that he was “jumping through hoops” to organize. “They [the vet] are not as flexible as you said they were.”

Osthoff then tells Santos, “I’m starting to feel like [SIC] I was mined for my family and friends' donations.”

Santos responds that Osthoff’s dog isn’t a candidate for surgery and “the funds are moved to the next animal in need, and we will make sure we use of [SIC] resources to keep her comfortable!”

Osthoff says Santos then refused to answer any calls, and that’s when he asked Boll to try to step in.
Boll told Lemon he tried to help Osthoff but to no avail, saying Santos wouldn’t even talk to him.
In a statement to CNN, GoFundMe said it removed the fundraiser from its platform after receiving a report about it.

It's humorous to maga fuckups that one of their own would steal $3K from a vet with a dying dog.

You do understand this breaking news doesn’t mean Corvette *Joe didn’t have highly classified documents stored in his unsecured garage right?

Forum List

Back