This is your Democratically Controlled Congress

This Do-Nothing Congress has certainly set the bar for clusterfucks. Pelosi and Reid are as qualified for Congress as John Wayne Gacy is a babysitter.

This Do-Nothing Congress has certainly set the bar for clusterfucks. Pelosi and Reid are as qualified for Congress as John Wayne Gacy is a babysitter.

ya got that right, what is their approval rating again???

ya got that right, what is their approval rating again???

Yes, cause I am sure the Republicans would have all the answers to the world's problems right now :cuckoo:. It is so convenient how you forget that this problem has been in the making for years now and guess who was in control of congress then? You guessed it, those amazing Republicans you so love. I am not saying what they are doing is right, but to blame it on the Democratic congress is asinine. Republicans clearly do not have any answers either, Democrats are just willing to admit it.

Yes, cause I am sure the Republicans would have all the answers to the world's problems right now :cuckoo:. It is so convenient how you forget that this problem has been in the making for years now and guess who was in control of congress then? You guessed it, those amazing Republicans you so love. I am not saying what they are doing is right, but to blame it on the Democratic congress is asinine. Republicans clearly do not have any answers either, Democrats are just willing to admit it.

you have heard about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? yes of course you have hello Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Obamalama ding dong and John Kerry .. why ain't Pelosi hammering down on that gavel and calling for oversight?? Harry Reid??? hell you guys congressionally investifgate fricking football players but dummy up on this.. wtf??

Excuses. Almost two years of a majority congress and democrats have done what? Electing Obama would be more of the same - nothing.

Libbies take no responsibility for anything. They have made a mockery out of Congress, failed Americans, brought us the biggest jokes in politics in Pelosi and Reid since Jimmy Carter and what do you hear libbies say? It's the Republicans' fault.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry, kids. Have to do better than that. Instead of tuning in to Moveon/Kos/HuffPo/Air America to get your daily marching orders how about you hold your party responsible for the goatfuck that is Congress.

That would be a refreshing, intelligent change, huh boys and girls?

Exactly.. these same "intellectuals" put Barney Frank "Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are in no financial trouble,now give out more sub prime loans" in charge of the Financial Services Comittee. Brilliant!

well, at least you tried to step up.. wouldn't you say that it probably had to do with it would take money outta her rich little pockets if she gave the American Samoans a pay hike. Wadda ya think?

Seriously.. what do you know about samoa.. you keep bringing it up... lets go Nancy... give me your best shot asshole...

Libbies take no responsibility for anything. They have made a mockery out of Congress, failed Americans, brought us the biggest jokes in politics in Pelosi and Reid since Jimmy Carter and what do you hear libbies say? It's the Republicans' fault.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sorry, kids. Have to do better than that. Instead of tuning in to Moveon/Kos/HuffPo/Air America to get your daily marching orders how about you hold your party responsible for the goatfuck that is Congress.

That would be a refreshing, intelligent change, huh boys and girls?

Please tear up your voter registration card.. people as stupid as you shouldnt vote...

you gonna tell us why they don't get minimum wage in American Samoa??

why does it really matter to you what is done in samoa with their minimum wage? i don't understand your repeated spamming of this statement on every thread???

do you secretly know the answer as to why, and all the facts behind it, and are going to throw it to us, eventually??? hahahaha!

i mean, is this some kind of trick question??? :confused:

care

Excuses. Almost two years of a majority congress and democrats have done what? Electing Obama would be more of the same - nothing.

A Democratic Congress that has been wrangled by the Bush Administration. Every large piece of legislation that they try to push through, Bush threatens to veto. It is difficult to do anything when you have a minuscule majority and the other half would rather die then help improve the country just to make the Dems look bad. I would never say that this congress has been great, or even good for that matter, but all the stonewalling the Republicans do on a regular basis does not help, and you know it. Acting like the Republicans have all the answers is just dumb, yet you continue to do it. They are just as confused about the situation as anyone else. I do not hear about any of them raising up in arms to stay in session, do you? Yea, they may mock it because it looks bad for the Dems, but their opposition stops there. Get over yourselves. Democrats do not, and never will have all the answers, but the Republicans are just as bad. The least the Republicans can do is get over this partisan bullshit and try to help the country out in a time of need, but that would just be too much to ask wouldn't it? You all are so delusional it is amazing. I wish I had whatever you are all on. Then i could enjoy your fantasy land too.

Last edited:
maybe they don't need minimum wage in American Samoa.

Don't they have things like gumdrop trees and big rock candy mountains?

A Democratic Congress that has been wrangled by the Bush Administration. Every large piece of legislation that they try to push through, Bush threatens to veto. It is difficult to do anything when you have a minuscule majority and the other half would rather die then help improve the country just to make the Dems look bad. I would never say that this congress has been great, or even good for that matter, but all the stonewalling the Republicans do on a regular basis does not help, and you know it. Acting like the Republicans have all the answers is just dumb, yet you continue to do it. They are just as confused about the situation as anyone else. I do not hear about any of them raising up in arms to stay in session, do you? Yea, they may mock it because it looks bad for the Dems, but their opposition stops there. Get over yourselves. Democrats do not, and never will have all the answers, but the Republicans are just as bad. The least the Republicans can do is get over this partisan bullshit and try to help the country out in a time of need, but that would just be too much to ask wouldn't it? You all are so delusional it is amazing. I wish I had whatever you are all on. Then i could enjoy your fantasy land too.

when republicans were in charge and senate dems filibustered a handfull of repub bills or apointmnts at most, in the senate, it was called ''OBSTRUCTION of the Senate'' or the dems were called Obstructionists by the republicans and i believe i read recently that the republicans in the senate have filibustered or stopped dem bills OVER 50 times since the democrats took power, january 2007!!! that's alot under any terms!!!

care

why does it really matter to you what is done in samoa with their minimum wage? i don't understand your repeated spamming of this statement on every thread???

do you secretly know the answer as to why, and all the facts behind it, and are going to throw it to us, eventually??? hahahaha!

i mean, is this some kind of trick question??? :confused:

care

no, by golly, if you don't know the answer just say so, but then maybe when ya get a little time you might ponder as to why Pelosi insisted that every American except her American Samoan workers got a minimum wage hike. I would think that would puzzle you just a little huh?

when republicans were in charge and senate dems filibustered a handfull of repub bills or apointmnts at most, in the senate, it was called ''OBSTRUCTION of the Senate'' or the dems were called Obstructionists by the republicans and i believe i read recently that the republicans in the senate have filibustered or stopped dem bills OVER 50 times since the democrats took power, january 2007!!! that's alot under any terms!!!

care
yeah, paybacks are a bitch
only they arent obstructing appointments, just stupid bills that should never have been submitted to begin with
the dems were obstructing appointments that they didnt have the constitutional authority to force a 60 vote majority on

no, by golly, if you don't know the answer just say so, but then maybe when ya get a little time you might ponder as to why Pelosi insisted that every American except her American Samoan workers got a minimum wage hike. I would think that would puzzle you just a little huh?

You make the inane points of this board. Why do you even bother?

yeah, paybacks are a bitch
only they arent obstructing appointments, just stupid bills that should never have been submitted to begin with
the dems were obstructing appointments that they didnt have the constitutional authority to force a 60 vote majority on

Great attitude. Lets get nothing done as a country so the Republicans can get back at the Democrats for blocking appointments. Then you have the balls to come on to a message board to complain about the Dems getting nothing done, just to admit that the Republicans have been making it impossible? Get your story straight and grow up. How much more childish can you possibly be. You would rather get revenge then make our country better. Great set of priorities.

Forum List

Back