This is Worth Watching

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

Jon Stewart usually plays the clown, but last night on Colbert he made some serious points about Trump that were coming from a slightly different angle. The Alt-Righters should probably skip it, you'll get all hurt and stuff.
Worth the eight minutes.

Those two stupid libtardos are not worth watching. Now watching Maxine rant and rave is real comedy.

Kinda like most of your posts.

Worth the eight minutes.

Wow you get your news from comedy shows? Is this how desperate the left became?

Worth the eight minutes.

You must be an idiot. The word "news" wasnt even in the OP. What made you think the OP was talking about news?

Worth the eight minutes.

No, she gets it from REAL news sources like the atlantic

Worth the eight minutes.

Those two stupid libtardos are not worth watching. Now watching Maxine rant and rave is real comedy.

Kinda like most of your posts.

You don't read many of my posts, do you?

Worth the eight minutes.

I get my laughs from comedy shows, like most people.

Worth the eight minutes.

No it appears you get your "news' from comedy shows like most liberals, we don't pay much attention to the president, we just do our thing..

Worth the eight minutes.

No it appears you get your "news' from comedy shows like most liberals, we don't pay much attention to the president, we just do our thing..

It only appears that way because you have a hard time reading.

Worth the eight minutes.

I'm not sure where your confusion lies, but you're lost. Or trying to turn the thread. Get lost.

Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

Worth the eight minutes.

I'm not sure where your confusion lies, but you're lost. Or trying to turn the thread. Get lost.

No confusion, I watched it and very observant, that's what I do for work ..

You can't see the underlying obsession..

Pardon me while I LMAO! Jon Stewart really does epitomize the way the left perceives Trump, so much more than some leftist shills here.

Jon Stewart ain't that bad. All so-called "Democrats" would do better to emulate him.

Get with the American program or get crushed, faggots.

Worth the eight minutes.

I watched it last night. Stewart as always nails it. Stewart knows how far humor goes and where to cut it off and get real.

I dont know who this Stewart guy is but he definitely nailed it. I have been trying to sum up Drumpfs persona and Stewart made it all clear.

Worth the eight minutes.

I've only seen him when he visits on Colbert occasionally and does some funny skit at the beginning. I liked him last night.

"This I cannot do" Boy, you gonna learn to, or leave. This here is America.

He IS your president. He's trying to do good for everybody(that's American). Is that a bad thing? Is it really? If so, explain in what way.

Forum List

Back