This is what the "Woke" left brings us.....

Thatt's no way for a human with a spine to live, spending your days searching the internet for stupid reasons to get hysterical about the opposition, but it's how most of the right here chooses to live.

Seriously, we don't get this on the liberal side, the endless barrage of reasons-to-hate. It just doesn't work on liberals, appealing to hate.
I guess you've never caught the endless stream of Orange Man Bad stories by your fellow LibBots from news sites no one has ever heard of.

We actually criticized Trump's policies and his actions, many of which were criminal, and almost all of which lead you to the mess you're currently in.

You consistently refused to view this as anything other than TDS or "orange man bad", and now that it's all come crashing down around you, you're still saying that Trump was the best President ever and he didn't lost the election.

Now you're projecting your inability to do anything other than project idiocy onto the rest of us who want to discuss policy and ideas. Something that you're simply not capable of doing. If you're not insulting and berating liberals, you have nothing to say.
List Trump's policies which were criminal.

Child separation policies.

Inciting others to commit violence.

Campaign funding violations.

Emoluments violations

Employing illegal immigrants

Extortion of the Ukrainian President

Asking the Chinese for help in the election.

Muslim bans.

Thatt's no way for a human with a spine to live, spending your days searching the internet for stupid reasons to get hysterical about the opposition, but it's how most of the right here chooses to live.

Seriously, we don't get this on the liberal side, the endless barrage of reasons-to-hate. It just doesn't work on liberals, appealing to hate.
I guess you've never caught the endless stream of Orange Man Bad stories by your fellow LibBots from news sites no one has ever heard of.

We actually criticized Trump's policies and his actions, many of which were criminal, and almost all of which lead you to the mess you're currently in.

You consistently refused to view this as anything other than TDS or "orange man bad", and now that it's all come crashing down around you, you're still saying that Trump was the best President ever and he didn't lost the election.

Now you're projecting your inability to do anything other than project idiocy onto the rest of us who want to discuss policy and ideas. Something that you're simply not capable of doing. If you're not insulting and berating liberals, you have nothing to say.

There's nothing to discuss. I hate your policies and ideas.

Thank you for proving my point. You're not even capable of discussing the policies. You hate the "policies and ideas". Which ones specificially, and why?

What I see is someone who has no ideas, but likes blaming others. Nothing is ever your fault. It's the blacks, the hispanics, the feminists, the immigrants.

The Republican answer to desegregation of public schools was to make the public schools really bad so that anyone attending a public school got a bad education.

The Republican answer to the highest election turnout in American history, which they lost, isn't to come up with better policies, and ideas to appeal to a wider swath of voters, it's to stop people from voting.

The Republican Party used to be the "Party of ideas". Now it's the Party of racism and white grievance. Bascially, the Party of Losers.

Thank you for proving my point. You're not even capable of discussing the policies. You hate the "policies and ideas". Which ones specificially, and why?

What I see is someone who has no ideas, but likes blaming others. Nothing is ever your fault. It's the blacks, the hispanics, the feminists, the immigrants.

The Republican answer to desegregation of public schools was to make the public schools really bad so that anyone attending a public school got a bad education.

The Republican answer to the highest election turnout in American history, which they lost, isn't to come up with better policies, and ideas to appeal to a wider swath of voters, it's to stop people from voting.

The Republican Party used to be the "Party of ideas". Now it's the Party of racism and white grievance. Bascially, the Party of Losers.
That’s HILARIOUS!
The Democrats have to legislate Losers to be considered Winners!
How pathetic.

Right, no nonstop talking about Trump weeks after Pinochijoe has been made puppet king. And of course NO hatred from the left, not making up bs for the past four years while trying to destroy the country of course not. Do you ever read what you write?

All, and the powers behind them. The policies and world-view have all been discussed ad infinitum. More discussion would avail nothing, and compromise with them is mere capitulation.

Nope. I blame the Democrats nearly exclusively. The others are just tools and fools of the Democrats.

You're insane, obviously.

That claimed turnout is a vain fantasy, and stopping people who should not vote from voting is a virtue.

Not a party man, so your opinion is of no consequence. My concern is the Democratic Party and its wholesale purchase of totalitarian thought, and its intention to apply it to this Republic.

Last edited:

1614966777139.png

1614966858208.png

Forum List

Back