This is the shit the left is trying to force on every american. WATCH this

1627159918716.png

interesting strategy.......

That is dependent on who got a positive test, which is a misleading picture since there are MILLIONS who never get sick have it, that reduces the mortality rate down below 1%

CDC estimates at least

114.6 Million​

Estimated Total Infections

of that number 600,000 died, less than 1% mortality rate.

LOL, you are not even close.
More butt hunches and bullshit ^ Everyone loves ‘em!

Bullshit - Federal courts have already ruled that college campuses and health care organizations are within their rights to demand vaccinations for COVID.

Same as public schools have done for decades on a number of other diseases. They have never been successfully sued, even in extremely rare cases of an adverse reaction.
If you re-read my post, you will see that "those that force the public to take vaccines, SHOULD be held liable. I didn't say that that is the current situation.

For the BILLIONTH time.........

THESE ARE NOT VACCINES! They are EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS that have NOT been tested or approved by the medical community NOR have they been tested or approved by the FDA, or any other drug regulatory agency in any other country!

And the US government has allowed the drug companies to use the sheeples as their own personal guinea pigs for experimentation, without recourse on the murders that occur from these toxic, unapproved, deadly inoculations.

Anyone that has taken the drug, or plans to, is a willing guinea pig to Big Brothers whims for total domination over people.

I am no willing guinea pig. If they want to inject me, they are gonna have to cough up several million dollars beforehand!!

THESE ARE NOT VACCINES! They are EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS that have NOT been tested or approved by the medical community NOR have they been tested or approved by the FDA, or any other drug regulatory agency in any other country!

And the US government has allowed the drug companies to use the sheeples as their own personal guinea pigs for experimentation, without recourse on the murders that occur from these toxic, unapproved, deadly inoculations.

Anyone that has taken the drug, or plans to, is a willing guinea pig to Big Brothers whims for total domination over people.

I am no willing guinea pig. If they want to inject me, they are gonna have to cough up several million dollars beforehand!!
Crock-o-Meter.jpg

Buried the needle on the Crock-o-Meter

Loony. Stay in your red state.

Forum List

Back