This Is the Only Kind of Diversity the Left Cares About

I think whites sort of ended up as a wash. The Asians got screwed, and blacks with bad grades got the seats.

That's black privalege.

And of course its Liberal Leftwing racism, the REAL racism, not the fake fantasy racism they accuse the Right of.
Who is being the victim of racism?

Candidates for a college that is focused on excellence, should be chosen by merit and ability--nothing else.
Money talks loudly before1980 most colleges didn't do any entrance exams for placement. These places are open for money purposes because without it they will be out of operation.

Last edited:
All college is ONLY about is "taking tests', DUH.
Some careers are ALL ABOUT taking tests:
Doctors (MCAT, USMLE)
Engineers (PE Exam)
Scientists (GRE, M.S. exams, Ph.D thesis)
Lawyers (LSAT & BAR)

Okay, and how many doctors did fine on the test, but were so incompetent they committed malpractice?
How many lawyers are inept, and really are challenged if they have to do anything more complicated than a real estate closing.
You are kind of making my point for me.

Why take in kids that are doomed to fail? That is just plain stupid. College is for the finer minds, not party animals.
Actually, college is a overrated commodity that has been oversold to a populace.

I can honestly say, I got more out the military than I got out of college, but the main reason I joined the military was to pay for college.

Who is being the victim of racism?
It is a proven fact that all of the quotas and equity putting people in schools for upper-level jobs is not producing the result needed to sustain us as a the top world power. There are very few minorities and female visionaries that have created new high tech and industrial applications by their own determination creating tens of millions of jobs. White males are being denied. The costs of all big-ticket items are getting more and more expensive to do.

It is a proven fact that all of the quotas and equity putting people in schools for upper-level jobs is not producing the result needed to sustain us as a the top world power. There are very few minorities and female visionaries that have created new high tech and industrial applications by their own determination creating tens of millions of jobs. White males are being denied. The costs of all big-ticket items are getting more and more expensive to do.
Yet the industry is controlled by a majority of white folks..

Supreme Court to hear cases against Harvard, UNC, for alleged admissions discrimination

The Supreme Court Monday agreed to hear two cases against U.S. colleges for allegedly "penalizing Asian American applicants" and using "race as a factor in admissions," a step that could affect affirmative action and equity programs in higher education.

That's racism for you Leftwing idiots

Alleged? The fact they even allow affirmative action shows they discriminate.

Allowing even 1 black student before anyother skin color because they are black is discrimination pure and simple.

If they didn't discriminate then all students would get in purely based on a academic resume and test scores and nothing else.

But somehow discriminating in order to favor a black person or a woman is good, and somehow it isn't discrimination against men, Asians, whites.

Hmm. That may be true, but I think the bigger point of the story is that what was once an attempt to balance the scales right after the days of segregation and all that, has now morphed into a policy of pure racism that denies good honest kids what they have earned by hard work and merit

I agree. I was just quoting the article title.

Allowing even 1 black student before anyother skin color because they are black is discrimination pure and simple.

Agreed.

If they didn't discriminate then all students would get in purely based on a academic resume and test scores and nothing else.

As it should be.

But somehow discriminating in order to favor a black person or a woman is good, and somehow it isn't discrimination against men, Asians, whites.

TThat is why they say Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

Even CA dumped Affirmative Action twenty-five years ago and reaffirmed that vote in 2020. Thanks Ward Connerly.

Sure am. Your point?
It seemed like you were both on the same side.

He said that quotas were bad and racist, you said that CA got rid of them, I wasn't sure how saying that that CA got rid of them was a response to him agreeing with the OP that they are racist

Yet the industry is controlled by a majority of white folks..
They live by government rules and laws. And they pass on the costs to the peasant. All of the diverse social justice should have gotten us new technologies and industrialized products by minorities and women with their so-called abilities to create and invent. You can watch all the movies you want with the propaganda showing diverse characters as the stalwarts of making problems become a success. People have been denied with this. And we have paid a lot of taxes to promote it.

It seemed like you were both on the same side.

He said that quotas were bad and racist, you said that CA got rid of them, I wasn't sure how saying that that CA got rid of them was a response to him agreeing with the OP that they are racist
Is there a problem with agreeing that AA and quotas are racist and using an example to support it? It is quite surprising to me that CA becoming the literal shithole that it has got rid of AA in the first place. If you were around when the original battle was waged in 1996, you would understand why I thanked Ward Connerly.

Forum List

Back