This is how you do it! WINNING!

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
This is what is needed in the US. We have been begging since they crashed housing on purpose to usher in the purple-lipped jug-eared muslim plant. We are still digging out from it. Trump was making progress, 2nd term was setup for the WIN (albeit much too slow) so they launched a virus and rigged 2020****case closed edit: first thread was killed off as it did not have any link to story. Trust me, I don't just make this stuff up.

Argentina’s new President Javier Milei promised the people of his country that if elected, he would slash the size of their government and so far, he is delivering.

On his first day in office, he cut the number of government ministries from 21 to 9 and he is probably not even finished yet.

The departments he cut are largely the ones based on progressive ideas like social justice. He is clearly serious about radical reform for Argentina.

Last edited:
This is what is needed in the US. We have been begging since they crashed housing on purpose to usher in the purple-lipped jug-eared muslim plant. We are still digging out from it. Trump was making progress, 2nd term was setup for the WIN (albeit much too slow) so they launched a virus and rigged 2020****case closed edit: first thread was killed off as it did not have any link to story. Trust me, I don't just make this stuff up.

Argentina’s new President Javier Milei promised the people of his country that if elected, he would slash the size of their government and so far, he is delivering.

On his first day in office, he cut the number of government ministries from 21 to 9 and he is probably not even finished yet.

The departments he cut are largely the ones based on progressive ideas like social justice. He is clearly serious about radical reform for Argentina.

argentinians will be disappearing on day 2. by next year argentina will be like pinochet;s capitalist hell hole. for a while.

what ever happened to pinochet, anyway.

first thread was killed off as it did not have any link to story. Trust me, I don't just make this stuff up.
There are stories and then there are stories. Journalistic works vs. cheap, political punditry. Sources as opposed to just any old SSDD crapola.

Forum List

Back