This is how the US Police treat them

Phoenall

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2012
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A federal officer fired his weapon once at men in a truck as they fled a pro-Israel rally in Los Angeles after using wooden poles bearing Palestinian flags to hit protesters, authorities said Monday.

The incident, which resulted in four arrests and no injuries, occurred at the rally on Sunday outside the Federal Building in Westwood.

The rally was held as Israel continued an offensive against Hamas that had killed 160 people and forced thousands of Palestinian residents to flee their homes.

Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip have launched more than 800 rockets at Israel.

The pro-Israel rally in Los Angeles attracted as many as 1,800 people, including some pro-Palestinian demonstrators. Several were in a truck with a Palestinian flag when a pro-Israel demonstrator grabbed the flag and stepped on it, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. Dave Valentine said.

The men in the truck confronted the demonstrators and struck multiple people with their flagpoles, Valentine said.

An officer who typically provides security for federal buildings tried to stop the four men from attempting to flee and fired a shot from his service weapon, Federal Protective Service spokeswoman Jacqueline Yost said in a statement.

The name of the officer was not released.

Yost had no further details on what the officer was aiming at or what steps were taken before the weapon was discharged.

An ambulance was called for a woman who was injured after apparently being hit by the men, Yost said. Los Angeles fire spokesman Erik Scott said no one was transported to a hospital.

Police later caught up with the truck, and four men were arrested and booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, Valentine said.

The men, 19-year-old Mostadafa Gamaleldin Hafez, 41-year-old Hassan Mustapha Kreidieh, 35-year-old Mohammed Said Elkhatib and 38-year-old Fadi Ali Obeidallah, all posted $30,000 bail Monday.

Efforts to reach the men were not immediately successful.

Agency policy calls for the officer who fired the shot to be placed on paid administrative leave pending the completion of an investigation by the Federal Protective Service.

The Sheriff's Department is conducting its own investigation of the incident with assistance from the FBI, said FBI spokeswoman Laura Eimiller.

The pro-Israel rally followed a pro-Palestinian rally on Saturday.

Note it was the pro Palestinian muslims that were violent and out of control that led to the Police firing his weapon at them

As I happened to be dozen of times in those "Protests" they always turn ugly when either police or pro-Israeli comes up, strange, now I wonder again out loud why to cover your face.

I do not know the rules for police all that well----HOWEVER I do know that
in the town in which I lived for many years----New York city----everytime a cop pulls
his gun from the holster-----an "investigation" kicks in. The fact that the cop is on---
"desk duty" or whatever----does not actually mean much

in the town in which I lived for many years----New York city----everytime a cop pulls
his gun from the holster-----an "investigation" kicks in. The fact that the cop is on---

The gang of muslim scum decided that it would be a good idea to hit unarmed people with wooden poles, this led to the police trying to arrest the muslim scum who tried to flee the scene in their vehicle. The police opened fire to disable the vehicle and arrest the muslim scum, which they did and they posted $30,000 bail.
A woman was treated at the scene for injuries sustained when she was struck by one of the wooden poles. Lets see the US courts take a dim view of this and send the 4 arrested men back to their countries of origin without any US citizenship for them or their families.

The gang of muslim scum decided that it would be a good idea to hit unarmed people with wooden poles, this led to the police trying to arrest the muslim scum who tried to flee the scene in their vehicle. The police opened fire to disable the vehicle and arrest the muslim scum, which they did and they posted $30,000 bail.
A woman was treated at the scene for injuries sustained when she was struck by one of the wooden poles. Lets see the US courts take a dim view of this and send the 4 arrested men back to their countries of origin without any US citizenship for them or their families.

so far as I know----if the men do not have US citizenship----and even if they have
"green cards"------ie are legal and pending citizenship----they will be deported.
People are deported for FAR LESS . If they have citizenship----they don't get deported
unless the citizenship people (INS) ----find something wrong with their citizenship applications.<< not likely US police take running away from cops very seriously.----
they are touchy people. HOWEVER ----CAIR and all kinds of Islamic organizations
will object vigorously---- perhaps some really stupid scumettes will go on hunger
strikes to save them

PS----Phoen, it might be interesting to know from whence came the
$30,000 bail money---but that info is not llkely to be available.
The boys with the flagpoles are likely to get top notch legal
representation------paid for by those organizations which approve
bonking little old ladies on the head with flag poles

Violence is always result of something, in that case their violence is the fact they have nothing to say because they know they are wrong, but they are so fucking hateful that they cant accept and admit they were wrong resulting in violence against US citizens..

Violence is always result of something, in that case their violence is the fact they have nothing to say because they know they are wrong, but they are so fucking hateful that they cant accept and admit they were wrong resulting in violence against US citizens..

I find it kinda poetic----they went around banging on people with their flagpoles---is
that really what those jerks did? It is symbolic a kind of metaphor for filth---
banging on people with the symbol of their "nation" What happens next----
bonking people on the head with lead coated korans? How about fixing a SPIKE--
to a copy of the Koran and sticking into kaffirin

Forum List

Back