This Is How Dishonest Biden Is Being - See TV Ad

It’s not like the democrats have not done everything they could to create high infection counts, increased death counts. They have tried everything they could to crash the economy. Then they have tried to blame it all on Trump.
Did you really expect those who are pulling sock puppet Biden’s strings to be truthful?
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
its as great as that fantasy world you live in danny......

It’s not like the democrats have not done everything they could to create high infection counts, increased death counts. They have tried everything they could to crash the economy. Then they have tried to blame it all on Trump.
Did you really expect those who are pulling sock puppet Biden’s strings to be truthful?
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
its as great as that fantasy world you live in danny......
I resort to the fewest fallacies than most if not All right wingers. The persons resorting to the most fallacies are the most, fantastical. Any fallacy will do.

The TOPIC of this thread is the dishonesty of Joe Biden. How does this post address that ?

Your guy is even more dishonest? I plan to vote for the least dishonest candidate.

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

The candidates are welcome to any arguments discovered by us in the Public Domain.

The TOPIC of this thread is the dishonesty of Joe Biden. How does this post address that ?

Your guy is even more dishonest? I plan to vote for the least dishonest candidate.

The candidates are welcome to any arguments discovered by us in the Public Domain.

there is "that guy" again.....he must be your guy danny you mention him enough...

Please present ONE "false or misleading claim" stated by Trump. I have presented this challenge many times. No one has ever succeeded with it,

Forum List

Back