This is a problem for the left

There is no silent majority. It only exists in the minds of Trump Tards
I have always thought there was a silent majority. Just not always been able to accurately project where it is or will be and neither has anyone else. There are always alternative points of view and of course I did not say alternate facts like some people. I personally think the polling is more accurate this time around. We will see in November.

People aren’t putting themselves out there. Risking their jobs and their families homes for a political statement. But they will make that statement on Nov 4th. This is why the polls are bullshit. This is why yard signs are bullshit.

The left thinks going after a yard sign is heroic. It isn’t. Because the ten yards around that one are also Trump supporters.

Look at it this way. Biden people have nothing to worry about putting a sign up. And there are one or two of those per block. Trump signs on the other hand make you a target of the left. So let’s say one person has nothing to lose and puts that sign up. The rest of the empty yards? Trump voters. If they were for Biden they would have a sign.

Across the country democrats need to know not only are you up against the Trump sign people, but every yard without a Biden sign, BLM etc. is voting against you.

I talked to a lady who just drove from Pennsylvania to Reno on her way to SF. In her words "Trump has a LOT of support out there!"

She counted SEVEN biden harris signs. Thousands of Trump signs.

I haven't seen any biden signs in my area, a lot of Trump signs and flags.

People aren’t putting themselves out there. Risking their jobs and their families homes for a political statement. But they will make that statement on Nov 4th. This is why the polls are bullshit. This is why yard signs are bullshit.

The left thinks going after a yard sign is heroic. It isn’t. Because the ten yards around that one are also Trump supporters.

Look at it this way. Biden people have nothing to worry about putting a sign up. And there are one or two of those per block. Trump signs on the other hand make you a target of the left. So let’s say one person has nothing to lose and puts that sign up. The rest of the empty yards? Trump voters. If they were for Biden they would have a sign.

Across the country democrats need to know not only are you up against the Trump sign people, but every yard without a Biden sign, BLM etc. is voting against you.

I talked to a lady who just drove from Pennsylvania to Reno on her way to SF. In her words "Trump has a LOT of support out there!"

I haven't seen many of either one and this is a big red state.

That is one point of view from TownHall a trump supporting website. Here is one that disagrees.
Trump’s ‘silent majority’ isn’t a majority, and it’s far from silent

The Washington Compost? The paper that said Hillary had a 98% probability of winning the election last time?

Oh yeah....sure...they're objective. :lol:
And the OP post was Town Hall? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Which is why I mocked the Compost. The Hill, WSJ, and Town hall and vastly better journalistically than virtually all main stream media. The Compost is truly a joke.
Not saying they are down the center, just not as far to the weeds in their direction as townhall is noted for being in the weed in it's direction. You got a fact check site you prefer? Thrill me.

I live in Florida. One of the big "fact checkers" is Politifact. We've all heard of it. Well, turns out Politifact is run by the Tampa Bay Times which is slightly left of Pravda. A total rag.

So to answer your question, they are all hard left and they all are for the most part completely full of shit. That is why Biden supporters wanted these " fair minded " fact checkers to fact check the debates in real time.

Sorta like having a cage match between a polar bear and a baby seal.

Perhaps the commie terrorist are having a chilling effect.

Doubt it. Literally everybody has loaded weapons in their house, and many in glove compartments, since you do not even need a permit to have it loaded in your car or boat, and most of my friends and relatives are licensed to carry anyway. We're not easily chilled or intimidated down here. Doesn't do to get too threatening in a castle doctrine/stand your ground state.

That is one point of view from TownHall a trump supporting website. Here is one that disagrees.
If this were true Nancy and company wouldn't be pulling out the kitchen sink
every other fucking day...everyone sees chinese flu is used during intermissions

If this were true Nancy and company wouldn't be pulling out the kitchen sink
every other fucking day...everyone sees chinese flu is used during intermissions
Just the same partisan BS as their mirror, the ones on the right. One thing to be said about the committed left and right (and some on both sides should be committed) is that they take themselves and the other side far more seriously than the normal people take either side.

Any DUMP TRUMP signs on that drive through the neighborhoods? Or, Trump Lied, 200,000 Died signs? Likely more of those type signs than Biden/Harris signs! :)

Any DUMP TRUMP signs on that drive through the neighborhoods? Or, Trump Lied, 200,000 Died signs? Likely more of those type signs than Biden/Harris signs! :)
No seeing many of those either. Matter of fact, seeing less election signs this year than any other presidential election year I remember.

No seeing many of those either. Matter of fact, seeing less election signs this year than any other presidential election year I remember.
I was just kidding on those signs...

Same here...not many signs at all up where I am....

Both sides are afraid of the "other side", perhaps? Or neighbors, just want to continue being neighborly? :dunno:

And probably a couple of dozen signs for sweet corn....

Which means sweet corn is actually beating Biden!!!! :laughing0301:

Same here....

People aren’t putting themselves out there. Risking their jobs and their families homes for a political statement. But they will make that statement on Nov 4th. This is why the polls are bullshit. This is why yard signs are bullshit.The left thinks going after a yard sign is heroic. It isn’t. Because the ten yards around that one are also Trump supporters.Look at it this way. Biden people have nothing to worry about putting a sign up. And there are one or two of those per block. Trump signs on the other hand make you a target of the left. So let’s say one person has nothing to lose and puts that sign up. The rest of the empty yards? Trump voters. If they were for Biden they would have a sign.Across the country democrats need to know not only are you up against the Trump sign people, but every yard without a Biden sign, BLM etc. is voting against you.
Polling does not occur in the front years where the neighbors can see, Mike.

Say what?

This is not 1968: 74 percent of Americans support the protests, according to a Washington Post-Schar School poll

Doubt it. Literally everybody has loaded weapons in their house, and many in glove compartments, since you do not even need a permit to have it loaded in your car or boat, and most of my friends and relatives are licensed to carry anyway. We're not easily chilled or intimidated down here. Doesn't do to get too threatening in a castle doctrine/stand your ground state.

Why do you seem to be embarrassed about coming out and saying in what State you live? We have all those things in TX.

People aren’t putting themselves out there. Risking their jobs and their families homes for a political statement. But they will make that statement on Nov 4th. This is why the polls are bullshit. This is why yard signs are bullshit.The left thinks going after a yard sign is heroic. It isn’t. Because the ten yards around that one are also Trump supporters.Look at it this way. Biden people have nothing to worry about putting a sign up. And there are one or two of those per block. Trump signs on the other hand make you a target of the left. So let’s say one person has nothing to lose and puts that sign up. The rest of the empty yards? Trump voters. If they were for Biden they would have a sign.Across the country democrats need to know not only are you up against the Trump sign people, but every yard without a Biden sign, BLM etc. is voting against you.
Polling does not occur in the front years where the neighbors can see, Mike.

What's "front years"? LMAO

Fingers said its 200 million. Several times.
I'm wondering where the Democrats think they can find anybody to put on an expanded SCOTUS...

According to Biden, we've already killed everybody in the country (and had to go back and kill some of them twice)...

New Topics

Forum List

Back