This guy need to be grounded!

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
No, not Donald John Trump but Harrison Ford need to be told to stay on the ground and out of pilot seat before he kills himself or get someone killed or causes a major accident where it get a plane of passengers to crash and killing them all.

I understand Harrison Ford enjoy flying but he has enough incidents and at his advanced age it is time for him to turn in his wings and leave the flying to someone else...

Yes he needs his medical revoked which will revoke his license. That was bad but the 3 dimensional aspect is way to much for some people. I was on final once, 50 feet altitude and some retard pulls out under me on the runway.

Too bad John Denver didn't get the hint after a couple of DUI's. Apparently he couldn't figure out how to switch the gas tanks on his experimental and dunked in the Pacific. Lucky he was the only casualty.

No, not Donald John Trump but Harrison Ford need to be told to stay on the ground and out of pilot seat before he kills himself or get someone killed or causes a major accident where it get a plane of passengers to crash and killing them all.

I understand Harrison Ford enjoy flying but he has enough incidents and at his advanced age it is time for him to turn in his wings and leave the flying to someone else...

That kinda shit goes on all the damn time and about half the time it's the FAA controller's fault. Especially in LA. I used to fly in LA airspace almost every damn day. I tied down in Long Beach, LGB. Busy ain't the word, it's like flying in aluminum overcast down there. Van Nuys VNY and Hollywood/Burbank BUR were especially wild and wooley.

Yes he needs his medical revoked which will revoke his license. That was bad but the 3 dimensional aspect is way to much for some people. I was on final once, 50 feet altitude and some retard pulls out under me on the runway.
Shit I was short final, cleared #1 to land at VNY one afternoon and some asshole in a Beech Baron scoots up under me, lands and hits the dirt in front of the threshold, bounces up over the runway lights at the end then lands.
Man I blew a friggin fuse and had words with the controller in the tower (a friggin trainee) who then started giving me shit.
Well that was it, I called the tower on the phone after I got parked and made the assholes play the friggn tape. That trainee got a real lesson that afternoon. I don't know what happened to the asshole in the Baron but I had his tail numbers. Probably a doctor or some stupid friggin lawyer. Those dumb assholes were always flying five miles behind the plane.

Shit I was short final, cleared #1 to land at VNY one afternoon and some asshole in a Beech Baron scoots up under me, lands and hits the dirt in front of the threshold, bounces up over the runway lights at the end then lands.
Man I blew a friggin fuse and had words with the controller in the tower (a friggin trainee) who then started giving me shit.
Well that was it, I called the tower on the phone after I got parked and made the assholes play the friggn tape. That trainee got a real lesson that afternoon. I don't know what happened to the asshole in the Baron but I had his tail numbers. Probably a doctor or some stupid friggin lawyer. Those dumb assholes were always flying five miles behind the plane.

They are out there aren't they? Idiot taxied out under me was Bremerton International in WA, small but cool airport for WA

Forum List

Back