This forum needs a thumbs down or red x or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

Zat right?

Link?
I'm not digging back that far sorry

Perhaps your proctologist can help then. :)

He'd have to get your nose out of the way first....
See there! I could have gave you the smile as I clearly thought that was funny but that would have given the troll the impression that I disagreed with you because the emoji has no real meaning.

We get lots of agree & informative options but no negative ones. Progressive nonsense

because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

Zat right?

Link?

See there! I could have gave you the smile as I clearly thought that was funny but that would have given the troll the impression that I disagreed with you because the emoji has no real meaning.

We get lots of agree & informative options but no negative ones. Progressive nonsense

Had to click "show ignored content" to see who you were even posting to there.

--- Which raises another point... we need a rating for "grow the fuck up". I'm thinking it could look like a teeny weeny Pee Wee Herman.

It is beyond ridiculous that we have to baby each other with a laughing face to show disapproval. The "safe space" mentality is retarded. Some threads or posts are not worthy of a dignified response. A blatantly racist post for example needs nothing more than a thumbs down as an appropriate response but because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

Give us a thumbs down emoji

We used to have a Red X option and then they got rid of it. I was opposed to getting rid of it.

It is beyond ridiculous that we have to baby each other with a laughing face to show disapproval. The "safe space" mentality is retarded. Some threads or posts are not worthy of a dignified response. A blatantly racist post for example needs nothing more than a thumbs down as an appropriate response but because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

We used to have a Red X option and then they got rid of it. I was opposed to getting rid of it.

Any idea why they got rid of it?

The same reason they got rid of rep. To appease the snowflakes on the board.

See that OP? I went and got your answer FOR you. That'll be $358.24.

Zat right?

Link?

Had to click "show ignored content" to see who you were even posting to there.

--- Which raises another point... we need a rating for "grow the fuck up". I'm thinking it could look like a teeny weeny Pee Wee Herman.
So angry. *sad emoji*

He said the same thing I did. Are you being retarded intentionally?

Pogo has no choice in the matter.

If we still had the option, I'd neg him....

See now I've really gone and blew his mind. He has no idea that I thought that was funny. Until reading this very post he thought I was negging you in defense of him.

And that honestly is why the smile is a waste. Often it's meaning is unclear.

See now I've really gone and blew his mind. He has no idea that I thought that was funny. Until reading this very post he thought I was negging you in defense of him.

That's why we have "funny and agree."

I enjoyed the rep more than this.
I was gone for a year or so and came back to a new system. I prefer the old one.
Why cant I say ****** or **** if I want to?
Sometimes, it is just needed :dunno:

I miss the personal message you could send with the rep
Omg I forgot all about that lol. I remember getting some dousies

There are many Posts that are funny but I don't agree with the underlying message. The existing "funny" is thought of as a NEG rating. It does not work in most cases. The OP is correct.

He did, but he's a source -- which is what you couldn't come up with. Considering your history I need something a bit more tangible than some idea you squirt out of your head because as often as not it doesn't exist.

I don't give a flying fuck what you consider "funny". I just wanted you to back up your claim, and as usual you couldn't do it because you come here unprepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back