This forum needs a thumbs down or red x or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate sites that have negative ratings, because it turns intellectual discourse into a popularity contest. Not even a fan of positive ratings, which is why I have only been using them on really insightful posts.

Here's an idea

th

I think its an excellent idea. Once five are on the thread title one would know its basically a waste of time or merely a good laughs thread. Could it just be a snowflake?
Now, see, it's that kind of thinking that ruins the idea of having a "negative" emoji. Some people will just pile on and give them to all the liberal posters, same way Tilly gives me funnys.

It is beyond ridiculous that we have to baby each other with a laughing face to show disapproval. The "safe space" mentality is retarded. Some threads or posts are not worthy of a dignified response. A blatantly racist post for example needs nothing more than a thumbs down as an appropriate response but because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

Give us a thumbs down emoji
But that might "offend" someone, "trigger" someone, or be considered a "micro aggression".

So fuck that idea, pal.
If neg reps make people feel like that, I can only imagine what my dirty mouth does :/
I hate your funnys

It is beyond ridiculous that we have to baby each other with a laughing face to show disapproval. The "safe space" mentality is retarded. Some threads or posts are not worthy of a dignified response. A blatantly racist post for example needs nothing more than a thumbs down as an appropriate response but because a couple snowflakes cried about being negged all those options were removed.

But that might "offend" someone, "trigger" someone, or be considered a "micro aggression".

So fuck that idea, pal.
If neg reps make people feel like that, I can only imagine what my dirty mouth does :/
I hate your funnys
A lot of the time, I mean them sincerely. To you. :)

So fuck that idea, pal.
I hate your funnys
x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.

So fuck that idea, pal.
I hate your funnys
x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!

So fuck that idea, pal.
I hate your funnys
x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!
Okay. I never know how to take you.

I hate your funnys
x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!
Usually I am just picking on you. That's why I bring up the corn cob lol
You are one of my favorite posters!

I hate your funnys
x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!
As it should be. But :huddle:
Now bones won't speak to me for another month.

x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!
Lucky you

x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!
Stay away from the squirrels. I see an "accident" in your future :dunno:

x_9ce65790-vi.jpg

Thanks, Mac.
Come on! That was nice!
Lucky you
Now, THAT deserves a thumbs down emoji!

If he gets his red X, I will demand my ? "Question the post". Many times posts don't seem to make sense, yes often my own posts.

Where will it end? Wiretapping an IP address? Will Stephanie come back if she could get even with those bad mean posters?

If you get red X will it remove an agree in the count total? 10 red X removes a winner? Do the 9 agrees come back? Will the bad posters continue to pile on? Can Fentin be slowed down from his malarkey? Will the funny and the funny/agree go away? Automatic banning if red X too high?

Now what about this corn cob?

Last edited:
I enjoyed the rep more than this.
I was gone for a year or so and came back to a new system. I prefer the old one.
Why cant I say ****** or **** if I want to?
Sometimes, it is just needed :dunno:

I like this system better. In the old system every time I got a positive rep, out of politeness I felt obligated to thank the person who gave me the rep points. It got annoying.....not that I got a lot of rep or anything lol

If he gets his red X, I will demand my ? "Question the post". Many times posts don't seem to make sense, yes often my own posts.

Where will it end? Wiretapping an IP address? Will Stephanie come back if she could get even with those bad mean posters?

If you get red X will it remove an agree in the count total? 10 red X removes a winner? Do the 9 agrees come back? Will the bad posters continue to pile on? Can Fentin be slowed down from his malarkey? Will the funny and the funny/agree go away? Automatic banning if red X too high?

Now what about this corn cob?
Never you mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back