This fits my definition of hell on earth

Meaning if one state governor says “no” it cant be done?

If so I would never agree to federal disaster assistance for that state
You don't understand. You can't deplete our lakes. If we send the water to Arizona, it never comes back. If I drink it, piss it, flush it, it eventually ends up back in our water system. Get it?

By helping you we would be creating our own future disaster. If you want it, move here.

You said this

My point being I'll never vote democrat again

So you're a 3rd party voter? A lot of Republicans lie and say they are not Republicans. They are tea party members or Libertarians. I know, Republicans suck. But so do Libertarians. They may even be worse. I like 3 things about Libertarians. 3 things make them better than Republicans. The rest makes them worse.
Yeah cause ill never vote dem again. Im still independent and still said I like RFK

Derp harder derpy

Just using your own words when I asked the same thing.

Now you are chocking on them...what fun
Choking is how you spell it, I know you had a cock in your mouth when you typed this and combine the words huh

Idiot

And yes I'm using your words on you what fun indeed

Choking is how you spell it, I know you had a cock in your mouth when you typed this and combine the words huh

Damn, now you are resorting to posting your sexual fantasies on this forum.

Odd how many of you fantasize about these things, but I won't ask and you do not have to tell

You're still praying for your dad to die so you'll get money you ghoul
Nonsense. I don't need it. I'm still working and I make great money. His money will only mean another $20K a year I can live on when I'm in my 60's and beyond. I hope he lives to be 90. Just don't go into a home.

You know the home he wants to go to? It's the most expensive one in the state. LOL. I know it's his money but do I want him to spend it all at a retirement home? Of course not. Neither does he.

He even says if I was as rich as my brother he'd already be there. I tell him to go. Don't save it for me. I'll be okay. But do I really want him to go? No. Especially when I know he won't like it there. Those places are the worst.

P.S. My mom had Alzheimers and all their neighbors said I am the best son a parent could ever have. They said most people wouldn't do what I do. That's because I'm Greek. Most white Americans would tell their sick parents they are on their own. Now to me that's ghoulish.

I'd rather take care of my dad till he dies and keep the $400K than have all that money eaten up at a retirement home. Now if I was a typical white American I would rather not have to take care of my parents. So much so that I would forgo the $400K and let them die alone in a home and MAYBE visit once a month. Maybe. That's ghoulish. But very typical in the white community.

Yeah cause ill never vote dem again. Im still independent and still said I like RFK

Derp harder derpy
I like MJF
1686246099061.jpeg

You don't understand. You can't deplete our lakes. If we send the water to Arizona, it never comes back. If I drink it, piss it, flush it, it eventually ends up back in our water system. Get it?

By helping you we would be creating our own future disaster. If you want it, move here.
You will never miss it

The Great Lakes hold so much water that you can never build a pipe large enough to make a measurable drop in the water level

All the experts. This is science. The only crackpot scientists are on the right my friend.
We are in no danger of draining the Great Lakes and no “expert” has said we will or can

But we are draining the Ogallala Aquifer that produces 1/5 of the wheat and corn in the US

We are in no danger of draining the Great Lakes and no “expert” has said we will or can

But we are draining the Ogallala Aquifer that produces 1/5 of the wheat and corn in the US

Central Asia’s Aral Sea is a perfect example of what can happen when too much water is diverted from lakes. The Aral was once the fourth largest inland body of water in the world. But the Soviet Union diverted Aral water in the 1950s to grow crops. These diversions dried up 90 percent of the lake in the span of a generation.

Experts are so sure you're an idiot that we came up with this

When multinational corporations and communities far outside of the Great Lakes basin started seeking the water in the Great Lakes for their needs, and partly because of the lesson learned from the fate of the Aral Sea, 8 states and two Canadian Provinces entered into a protective agreement called the Great Lakes Compact. The Compact manages and regulates withdrawals from the lakes.

Great Lakes states as well as Ontario and Quebec are required to keep track of impacts of water use in the basin and the Great Lakes Compact prohibits new or increased diversions outside the Great Lakes basin with limited exceptions for communities and counties that are at least partly in the basin. Any diversion proposals must meet rigorous standards. The Compact requires states to develop water conservation plans, collect water use data, and produce annual water use reports.

Of course YOU want what corporations want. And you listen to their experts. No doubt.

Central Asia’s Aral Sea is a perfect example of what can happen when too much water is diverted from lakes. The Aral was once the fourth largest inland body of water in the world. But the Soviet Union diverted Aral water in the 1950s to grow crops. These diversions dried up 90 percent of the lake in the span of a generation.
Who says we have to take as much as the soviets did?

Besides, what happens when we remove one fifth of our food supply?

What good is the water then?

Experts are so sure you're an idiot that we came up with this

When multinational corporations and communities far outside of the Great Lakes basin started seeking the water in the Great Lakes for their needs, and partly because of the lesson learned from the fate of the Aral Sea, 8 states and two Canadian Provinces entered into a protective agreement called the Great Lakes Compact. The Compact manages and regulates withdrawals from the lakes.

Great Lakes states as well as Ontario and Quebec are required to keep track of impacts of water use in the basin and the Great Lakes Compact prohibits new or increased diversions outside the Great Lakes basin with limited exceptions for communities and counties that are at least partly in the basin. Any diversion proposals must meet rigorous standards. The Compact requires states to develop water conservation plans, collect water use data, and produce annual water use reports.

Of course YOU want what corporations want. And you listen to their experts. No doubt.
As I said, if the states refuse to share the water we should cut off federal funds to them

See post 255

What I think is funny as shit is that you idiots over by the Colorado River, that's drying up because you overuse it, are trying to tell us that it's okay if we send our water your way. Too fucking funny dude. Too funny.

The most recent test of the Compact is the controversial approval by Wisconsin of a large factory for Foxconn Technology Group, which produces components for smart phones and other technology, near Racine. The city requested a diversion from Lake Michigan of 7 million gallons a day for the plant. According to the state Department of Natural Resources (DNR), 5.8 million gallons a day will be used to manufacture LCD display screens.

The WI DNR says the factory’s withdrawal satisfies the terms of the Compact — including returning a specified amount of water to the lake. But opponents disagree with the DNR’s interpretation of the Compact in this case. Midwest Environmental Advocates has filed a legal challenge of the DNR’s decision to approve the withdrawal. They argue the diversion ignores a key requirement in the Compact — that all water withdrawn from the Great Lakes basin must be used for public water supply purposes. The Racine proposal for Foxconn is flawed because there is no mention of public water supply needs, only industrial or future industrial and commercial uses of the water.

Who says we have to take as much as the soviets did?

Besides, what happens when we remove one fifth of our food supply?

What good is the water then?
Well you would have to lobby the 5 states and Canada and we'd tell you to fuck off.

If you were a corporation, we'd sell it to you. Corporations get whatever they want in this country. Eventually.

What I think is funny as shit is that you idiots over by the Colorado River, that's drying up because you overuse it, are trying to tell us that it's okay if we send our water your way. Too fucking funny dude. Too funny.

The most recent test of the Compact is the controversial approval by Wisconsin of a large factory for Foxconn Technology Group, which produces components for smart phones and other technology, near Racine. The city requested a diversion from Lake Michigan of 7 million gallons a day for the plant. According to the state Department of Natural Resources (DNR), 5.8 million gallons a day will be used to manufacture LCD display screens.

The WI DNR says the factory’s withdrawal satisfies the terms of the Compact — including returning a specified amount of water to the lake. But opponents disagree with the DNR’s interpretation of the Compact in this case. Midwest Environmental Advocates has filed a legal challenge of the DNR’s decision to approve the withdrawal. They argue the diversion ignores a key requirement in the Compact — that all water withdrawn from the Great Lakes basin must be used for public water supply purposes. The Racine proposal for Foxconn is flawed because there is no mention of public water supply needs, only industrial or future industrial and commercial uses of the water.
How are Great Lakers going to live without corn and wheat and LCD screens?

Forum List

Back