This fits my definition of hell on earth

Lame

Remember you thought I was waiting for my dad to croak so I could get half his money? My nephew just told me last night both he and his brother get $5 million dollars EACH when my brother dies. He's 21 now and said if it happens in the next few years it's set up to where he can't touch it until he is 40.

Imagine that. Knowing you got $5 million coming to you. Wouldn't it be great? That's the benefit of being rich.

And the rich don't care what you think about this. It is goolish that he is happy to know his father is setting him up? No. He's still going to college. Going to become a lawyer. But even if all he ever does is become a dish washer, he is set for life.
Look at you praying your dad dies to get his 5 million cause you're too much a lazy loser to earn yourself

What a fucking ghoul you are

In my city the trendy thing is building apartments in grungy parts of downtown

Libs flock to them for the nearby club scene

During the day women walk their dogs because they dont have children

And they vote drmocrat
Amazing how you know every single one personally

Look at you praying your dad dies to get his 5 million cause you're too much a lazy loser to earn yourself

What a fucking ghoul you are
Pay attention. My dad only has $800K. It's my brother who set my 2 nephews up with life insurance that will pay them $5 million each when he dies. God you know what rich people need? More tax breaks. LOL.

So I will get $400K to add to my 1.2 million. Let's say I get 5% on the $400K. That's an extra $20,000 a year I'll live on.

I don't want my dad to die. I just don't want him to out live me. And I don't want him to have to go into a home that will eat up my inheritance. Anyone who has a inheritance can relate to what I'm saying. You probably aren't getting one. Or you did already which is the only way you could retire.

So what did you do for a living? How did you amass the fortune you have?

Also, if you are rich, of course you are a Republican. Stop telling us poor people it's not the party for rich people when it so clearly is. The Democratic party is the only party for middle class people.

So you can't show me

Like I thought

You said this

My point being I'll never vote democrat again

So you're a 3rd party voter? A lot of Republicans lie and say they are not Republicans. They are tea party members or Libertarians. I know, Republicans suck. But so do Libertarians. They may even be worse. I like 3 things about Libertarians. 3 things make them better than Republicans. The rest makes them worse.

Not a big fan of the ocean. I'd rather be in the mountains. and don't forget the old saying it's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.
Who knew that CA has mountains?
There countless reports in the media showing the decline of California, Oregon and Washington

Liberals are ruining the social fabric and driving businesses and individuals away
Beautiful West Coast.
Please stay away as you promise.

Who knew that CA has mountains?

Beautiful West Coast.
Please stay away as you promise.
Dont worry

Its you who might have to beg for a place in a red state someday

Dont worry

Its you who might have to beg for a place in a red state someday
Why is that?
I'm not that Red State/Blue State guy.

My daughter and her Family live in TX.
I have no problem living and functioning in TX.

Why is that?
I'm not that Red State/Blue State guy.

My daughter and her Family live in TX.
I have no problem living and functioning in TX.
So you want to keep your foot in the door for the day that West Coast cities become uninhabitable

Thats a wise decision

As the population grows we may need a new source of water

Maybe the Gulf of Mexico or the Great Lakes
Not a chance

No water shall be diverted or exported from any portion of the Great Lakes within the United States, or from any tributary within the United States of any of the Great Lakes, for use outside the Great Lakes basin unless such diversion or export is approved by the Governor of each of the Great Lake States.

Although our politicians have sold us out to companies like Nestle. They bottle and sell our water outside of the basin. They should be thrown out of office but of course voters are unaware. Even though it's public knowledge, we just bent over and took it.

I hope we don't quench your thirst. But if we do, how much you willing to pay? $100 a barrel?

Not a chance

No water shall be diverted or exported from any portion of the Great Lakes within the United States, or from any tributary within the United States of any of the Great Lakes, for use outside the Great Lakes basin unless such diversion or export is approved by the Governor of each of the Great Lake States.

Although our politicians have sold us out to companies like Nestle. They bottle and sell our water outside of the basin. They should be thrown out of office but of course voters are unaware. Even though it's public knowledge, we just bent over and took it.

I hope we don't quench your thirst. But if we do, how much you willing to pay? $100 a barrel?
Meaning if one state governor says “no” it cant be done?

If so I would never agree to federal disaster assistance for that state

Pay attention. My dad only has $800K. It's my brother who set my 2 nephews up with life insurance that will pay them $5 million each when he dies. God you know what rich people need? More tax breaks. LOL.

So I will get $400K to add to my 1.2 million. Let's say I get 5% on the $400K. That's an extra $20,000 a year I'll live on.

I don't want my dad to die. I just don't want him to out live me. And I don't want him to have to go into a home that will eat up my inheritance. Anyone who has a inheritance can relate to what I'm saying. You probably aren't getting one. Or you did already which is the only way you could retire.

So what did you do for a living? How did you amass the fortune you have?

Also, if you are rich, of course you are a Republican. Stop telling us poor people it's not the party for rich people when it so clearly is. The Democratic party is the only party for middle class people.
You're still praying for your dad to die so you'll get money you ghoul

Forum List

Back