This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

We're ballots trucked in in the dead of night?

Did Fulton County send election workers home because of a "flood" that was later proven to be a LIE?

Did Detroit block the windows and force the watchers out and into the street -- illegally btw
Since none of that happened in 2020, how is this relevant? But, I am sure I can “find” plenty of instances with snippets of video, and false claims about ordinary activity and make a damn good case.

The alternative is that just over half those whom voted were equally mindless pedophiles like the groper-molestor of girls and women now in the office of POTUS.

You will never be able to prove it was NOT stolen because they will not accept it. They will just come up with yet one more bit of “evidence” that it was stolen. The only acceptable answer is that Trump won. Period.

I don't consider Biden winning the Election. I stated that a Ham Sandwich was all the Dems needed to present to defeat Rump. And that is all they presented. Biden didn't win and neither did the nation. Rump lost, and that is all that needs to be covered. Next time, if the Repubs present their own brand of sandwich let's hope it's a Pastrami/Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar on Rye with a decent mustard. Rump is more like a 3 week old egg sandwich that has sat out in the sun way too long and Biden is still just that Ham Sandwich with mayo.

The sane majority acknowledge the election was not stolen. It is the Trumpist conspiracy-thinking, temper tantrum throwing, inane and insane vocal minority that gets the press.

Last edited:
OK so how about This..
I BELIEVE They stole it.
AND I Believe NOTHING That THEY Say.. :)

I find it particularly troubling that when it came to the 2016 election, the very people whom we now know engineered the fake Steele Dossier and other fiction took questioning the election to a two year long 30 million dollar special prosecutor led investigation. Hillary even wrote a book on "what really happened."

In 2000 when there were a few hanging chads, Gore brought in 300 or 500 lawyers to turn the whole place upside down and challenge every tiny detail.

But now in 2021 when there is literally a MOUNTAIN of illegal actions and unexplained particulars which BEG closer investigation, if only to prove the election SOUND for the good of the country, no one is even allowed to ASK THE QUESTION!
  • The media claim 10,000 times it has all been "debunked" (often, right after the election!) but then run from explaining HOW.
  • Anyone bridging the topic on social media is deplatformed, account closed, rather than simply been shown the "proof."
  • Anyone actually pursuing the question with audits and investigation is mocked, attacked and doxxed.
  • Any time you corner a lib into explaining the debunking, rather than sharing why or how they believe this, run away claiming: "well, you can't prove a negative!" But then, how do they know the election really WAS debunked?! He said she said?
It is for all these reasons and the great disparity in how democrats question everything freely at will while denying the GOP even the right to just ASK the question that, even if I had no other proof, I KNOW the election must have been stolen. Democrats are trying too hard in not even allowing the election to be examined, kicking and clawing every inch of the way. They are way too eager to just bury the matter and move on. Even with the bogus 1/6 commission, they are steering wide and clear of even exploring the matter as the reason why those people rioted at the Capitol that day!

Democrats can NEVER offer up a simple, logical explanation to any of this. When they try, it always ends up just some crass excuse like: "I know because you are a braindead functional moron."

BIDEN WAS NOT ELECTED.

Last edited:
The sane majority acknowledge the election was not stolen.

BlueHand.jpg
SEE? There it is. Always right back to the old soviet trick of trying to discredit the person asking the question rather than simply offering any objective proof that we can all examine out in the open.

Why can't any of these "sane" people ever offer up or share the basis of their proof?

Cabbage can't even lie well. The majority in this country question both the election and Grampa Biddum's fitness to even carry out the job. Less than a year in, the "most popular president" is being asked by 3 out of every 4 to please not run again.

That has got to be some kind of record. :lmao:

Does George Stephanopoulos consider himself a "journalist"? Sure seems desperate to get Rand Paul to play along

View attachment 579847

Stephanopolus asked a direct question to which the answer is either yes or no: Does Rand Paul believe Joe Biden won the election? Rand Paul did not answer that question. He talked about needing to have a conversation about election fraud, that the court cases didn't look at the evidence. Then he went on about purging the rolls, but he didn't say whether he thinks Joe Biden won or not.

View attachment 579861SEE? There it is. Always right back to the old soviet trick of trying to discredit the person asking the question rather than simply offering any objective proof that we can all examine out in the open.

Why can't any of these "sane" people ever offer up or share the basis of their proof?

Cabbage can't even lie well. The majority in this country question both the election and Grampa Biddum's fitness to even carry out the job. Less than a year in, the "most popular president" is being asked by 3 out of every 4 to please not run again.

That has got to be some kind of record. :lmao:

You've been given the objective proof which has been examined multiples times out in the open. 50 Secretaries of State Certified the results. This is backed up by certifications of every county elections officer in the land. Certified by all poll watchers, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and Trump's own Department of Justice.

All proofs that you've rejected.

There is no longer a distinction between conservative, fascist, and Republicans.

I am an old Fiscal Conservative. If you look at us, you will see we are just right of the moderate left. And you don't have to be against spending to be a Fiscal Conservative. Case in point was the fantastic trillions spent during the 8 years of Eisenhower. He spent it on Infrastructure. The New Deal was just the stopgap. It bought us time until Eisenhower's administration showed America how to be the best in the world. There is no part of your life today that you don't benefit from those 8 years. The problem is, much of it is wearing out after 70 years and badly needs to be updated. And yes, Shirley, it's going to cost trillions over that same 8 year time period. I am sick of my Avenues and Hiways looking like jeep trails.

I am going to say this and it matter not if the election was stolen or not because the fact is every election since GWB in 2000 the side that lost the election has been proclaiming it was stolen, so all elections are stolen unless my Candidate win the damn election!

I am going to say this and it matter not if the election was stolen or not because the fact is every election since GWB in 2000 the side that lost the election has been proclaiming it was stolen, so all elections are stolen unless my Candidate win the damn election!

I don't think the election was stolen in the Obama time. He didn't need to steal it. The Repubs, both times, presented extremely weak candidates. The elections have been stolen at the Republican Conventions.

So I guess this is the new norm both sides claiming an election their party lost was stolen the Democrats did it with 2016 the Republicans with 2020 sad how far we have fallen.

That election was decided by one press release by a person that should not have done the press release at all just a few days before the election.

Forum List

Back