This country is my home

Offering worthless trinkets to people for their very valuable land is not my idea of a "purchase".

both sides got what they wanted. Free exchange and frankly none of your business. However IF you are all that concerned you are perfectly free to give up all the fruits of ill-gotten gains you are personally enjoying.........which would be everything you own including the computer you use to post here if you are not 100% indian blood. Or you can continue to blather as a hypocrite.

Nonetheless, if Mexico can push us off of California, etc. today, by your reckoning that'd be okie-dokie?

If Americans are too lazy cowardly to kill the Mex invaders while it is still possible, well then yes the histories written by the Mex will say the invasion was 'okie-dokie'.

Originally posted by nraforlife
If Americans are too lazy cowardly to kill the Mex invaders while it is still possible, well then yes the histories written by the Mex will say the invasion was 'okie-dokie'.

Finally this super patriotic american clown said something I can agree with.

Just like the official american history of the Southwest sweeps under the carpet the thousands of illegal americans who invaded Mexico in the 19th century, the official history of Aztlan will also say that the American government "invited" millions of mexicans to live in the US and then tried to expel "all those poor mexican legal immigrants" leading to the independence war and creation of Aztlan.

That would be the average super patriotic american clown tasting a bit of his own medicine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;2402823 said:
Originally posted by nraforlife

Finally this super patriotic american clown said something I can agree with.

Just like the official american history of the Southwest sweeps under the carpet the thousands of illegal americans who invaded Mexico in the 19th century, the official history of Aztlan will also say that the American government "invited" millions of mexicans to live in the US and then tried to expel "all those poor mexican legal immigrants" leading to the independence war and creation of Aztlan.

That would be the average super patriotic american clown tasting a bit of his own medicine.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA

THIS COUNTRY IS MY HOME

I came home one day and a family had moved into my home. They had not been invited and was not welcome.
I called my law enforcement to remove them and was told they could not do it because I had to prove they were not invited and since they were already in my home I should let them stay as long as they pay me a reasonable amount of rent and I should let other member of the family move in also.
Since they were now living in my home, I must provide medical care, schooling for their children, feed them and I have to learn their language in order to better communicate with them.
While the mother was in my home, she gave birth to another child and I had to provide for that child as if it were my own. They were entitled to all the benefits of my children.
After the family had resided in my home for a length of time, they had the right o remain in my home, pay me a reasonable amount of rent, which part of it would be refunded at the end of each year.
They were free to grow and sell marijuana from my home to help support the family. Members of the family were in gangs and selling the drug and bringing crime into my home with shooting and stabbings. Being a threat to my family.
When they had established permanent residence in my home, they could send for their elderly parents and I would also have to provide for them even though they had not worked in my home to earn benefits of healthcare or allowance.
They have received more benefits in my home than they have contributed to the running of my home.
As long as they are not caught committing crimes in my home and I have to let them stay indefinitely.
I have been seriously considering moving out of my home and letting them have it, since my home have bee over run by other member of the family moving in.
They had taken my job, my wife’s jobs and part-time jobs of my children and still have not contributed to the well being of my home.

THIS COUNTRY IS MY HOME - Topix

added link. ~elvis

I'm not unsympathetic. Especially to any US citizen living in the Southwest. Must be positively terrifying, this rise in crime -- especially kidnappings. But LilOlLady...where would you emigrate TO that has no such problem?

What do we tell Mexicans and citizens of other nations fleeing their own drug-crazed violence and poverty and corruption? Shouldn't we be addressing the CAUSES of illegal immigration in the nations these folks are fleeing?

I don't know about her, but I'm scoping out Belize. Not perfect, but it has some undeniable advantages. So, I guess, I'll flank them and come up their rear....:lol:

I have no intention of immigrating any where. This is my country and I will not tuck tail and run. You fight for what you have. Mexicans should stay home and do the same.

Stay home, Mexicans, and fight as hard to stay their as you are fighting to stay here. When the going get bad, the economy, the Mexicans get going back home, by the millions. They want a ready made country and it is not mine. My ancestors fought and died and worked hard to built this country for me and mine and I'll be damn if I give it away without a fight.

Last edited:
'What do we tell Mexicans and citizens of other nations fleeing their own drug-crazed violence and poverty and corruption? Shouldn't we be addressing the CAUSES of illegal immigration in the nations these folks are fleeing?'

Why????????

I don't think Latinos will ever try and secede from the US, Angelhair, I was just following that guy's speculation. But just for the sake of discussion let's assume they would.

Would you like to board a time travelling machine and see the government of Aztlan, two hundred years from now telling blantant lies about immigration in the 20th, 21th?

There was no Mexican illegal immigration into the US blah, blah, blah...

Wouldn't you be outraged to see the Aztlan authorities lying through their teeth about it? I would...

This is exactly how the mexican people feel when they see american citizens like you lying unashamedly about the landgrab of half of Mexico... there was no illegal american immigration blah, blah, blah...

They feel the same anger, outrage as you would....

If the lies of a hypothetical Aztlan government, denying the reality of mexican illegal immigration documented with thousands of photos and video footage would make you mad then do unto others as you would have others do unto you...

Last edited:
Originally posted by Granny
Mexicans, stay home...

Granny wants illegal Mexicans to go home. Fair enough as far as I'm concerned...

The problem here is that granny and illegal Mexicans disagree about what contitutes "Mexican being home".

Illegal mexicans would reply to granny (pay attention, IT'S THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE):

"Sorry to break the news to you, abuelita, but we, Mexicans in California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona are already home."

As long as granny and illegal Mexicans don't reach an agreement on what constitutes "Mexican being home" the possibility of a meaningful, constructive dialogue between them will continue to be a pipe dream.

José;2405740 said:
Mexicans, stay home...

Granny wants illegal Mexicans to go home. Fair enough as far as I'm concerned...

The problem here is that granny and illegal Mexicans disagree about what contitutes "Mexican being home".

Illegal mexicans would reply to granny (pay attention, IT'S THEIR WORDS, NOT MINE):

"Sorry to break the news to you, abuelita, but we, Mexicans in California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona are already home."

As long as granny and illegal Mexicans don't reach an agreement on what constitutes "Mexican being home" the possibility of a meaningful, constructive dialogue between them will continue to be a pipe dream.

My family is from Ireland. Can I go to Ireland and become an Irish citizen by claiming "I am home"?

José;2405740 said:
Mexicans, stay home...

You and the ******* who want such things can go get your reparations somewhere else. If you're in this country illegally, it isn't your home, and by in this country I mean inside internationally recognized US borders, which includes California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. The fact that you somehow think that 150 years of history means nothing means nothing to me.

Originally posted by Jack Fate
My family is from Ireland. Can I go to Ireland and become an Irish citizen by claiming "I am home"?

You're barking up the wrong tree, Jack. I have stated on numerous occasions that Mexicans lost their right to live in Cali, etc... the moment the mexican society accepted the loss of those territories.

But many hispanics in the Southwest (both legal and illegal) happen to disagree with me.

Originally posted by ConHog
Read, now my question, are you here legally?

LOL...

I fail to see the relevance of my particular case, after all, José is a poor, God forsaken devil :D

But if it is that important to you the answer is: I never violated any US immigration law.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Madeline
Jose', if it is any consolation to you, very few of your fellow Americans are assholes the size of ConHog. He does not speak for anyone but himself with that hatred.

That's allright, Madeline... I'm no example of zen buddhist's civility and mild manners either... :D

Anyway, the moment you set foot on the Internet you gotta grow a thick skin... People here have been telling me to go clean toilets and eat beans since Juan Seguin joined the Texas Revolution... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
José;2405921 said:
Originally posted by Jack Fate

You're barking up the wrong tree, Jack. I have stated on numerous occasions that Mexicans lost their right to live in Cali, etc... the moment the mexican society accepted the loss of those territories.

But many hispanics in the Southwest (both legal and illegal) happen to disagree with me.

Just trying to find out where you're coming from.

Those Hispanics in the Southwest that happen to disagree with you are the ones "barking up the wrong tree".

It's way past time to stop illegal immigration.

José;2406229 said:
Originally posted by Madeline
Jose', if it is any consolation to you, very few of your fellow Americans are assholes the size of ConHog. He does not speak for anyone but himself with that hatred.

That's allright, Madeline... I'm no example of zen buddhist's civility and mild manners either... :D

Anyway, the moment you set foot on the Internet you gotta grow a thick skin... People here have been telling me to go clean toilets and eat beans since Juan Seguin joined the Texas Revolution... :lol: :lol:

Ya, I hear ya. Even over all the white noise.

José;2405740 said:
Mexicans, stay home...

You and the ******* who want such things can go get your reparations somewhere else. If you're in this country illegally, it isn't your home, and by in this country I mean inside internationally recognized US borders, which includes California, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. The fact that you somehow think that 150 years of history means nothing means nothing to me.
*******?

Forum List

Back