Think the Niners being a superbowl contender,that fans will show up? keep dreaming.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Ever since the Niners left Candlestick in SF where they had a loyal passionate fanbase that supported them through thick and thin, win or lose,they have lost a huge loyal fanbase.

They are experiencing the exact same thing the Rams did when they were in LA where they had a half empty stadium all the time and the few fans that did show up,the majority were always from the opposing team.That is exactly what is happening right now with the Niners.

Think them winning that they will all of a sudden start showing up? Better get out of that fantasyworld you are living in and come back down to reality.:biggrin:

The real world here is that evil jerk Jed York has priced the middle class familys out of attending games there.They cant afford it is WHY they are not attending. the Blue collar workers dont have any way of affording the steep ticket prices there.

they talk about this in this video here how a season ticket holder from the 70's was not given first dibs for his new seats and how they were 5 X's more than he could afford. Many Niner fans have said it is more tettered to corporations that to your average working class fan.

Only the major rich in silican valley,the business suites can afford those games and they have no passion for the Niners.

The Premiere of the Passo Garage with Anthony Passo and Farmer Jacob

I feel so bad for the loyal and faithful niner fans in SF.

Fuck you Jed York and fuck the NFL is what i say.:fu:

Here is more as well.
Turnstile is down, but won’t really matter for now
the no shows are an embarrassment to the 49ers.
The decline in the turnstile attendance is certainly taking money out of the 49ers pockets
comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

Come 2014, Niners fans will need plenty of gold
According to Mike Rosenberg of the San Jose Mercury News, many of the 50,000 seats at the team’s new stadium will cost twice as much as similar seats at Candlestick Park.

and this one here is REALLY funny.I have said the same thing about that stadium,it is GARBAGE.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Levi's Stadium is garbage

Candlestick was 100X's better.:happy-1::up::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

This is easily by far the NFLS most recent biggest fuck up ever in RECENT years let me emphasize.lol

Last edited:
Ever since the Niners left Candlestick in SF where they had a loyal passionate fanbase that supported them through thick and thin, win or lose,they have lost a huge loyal fanbase.

They are experiencing the exact same thing the Rams did when they were in LA where they had a half empty stadium all the time and the few fans that did show up,the majority were always from the opposing team.That is exactly what is happening right now with the Niners.

Think them winning that they will all of a sudden start showing up? Better get out of that fantasyworld you are living in and come back down to reality.:biggrin:

The real world here is that evil jerk Jed York has priced the middle class familys out of attending games there.They cant afford it is WHY they are not attending. the Blue collar workers dont have any way of affording the steep ticket prices there.

they talk about this in this video here how a season ticket holder from the 70's was not given first dibs for his new seats and how they were 5 X's more than he could afford. Many Niner fans have said it is more tettered to corporations that to your average working class fan.

Only the major rich in silican valley,the business suites can afford those games and they have no passion for the Niners.

Here is more as well.
The decline in the turnstile attendance is certainly taking money out of the 49ers pockets

According to Mike Rosenberg of the San Jose Mercury News, many of the 50,000 seats at the team’s new stadium will cost twice as much as similar seats at Candlestick Park.

and this one here is REALLY funny.I have said the same thing about that stadium,it is GARBAGE.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

This is easily by far the NFLS most recent biggest fuck up ever in RECENT years let me emphasize.lol

I have to admit there is something to what you say.

Attendance had been in a decline with the 49'rs playing so badly, but combine that with the move out of San Francisco- and the VERY high cost of seats- and no- I don't go anymore.

I was lucky enough to watch some great games with Montana and Young and Rice- doubt I will ever go to another 49'ers game even if they start playing well.

Here is more as well.

I have to admit there is something to what you say.

Attendance had been in a decline with the 49'rs playing so badly, but combine that with the move out of San Francisco- and the VERY high cost of seats- and no- I don't go anymore.

I was lucky enough to watch some great games with Montana and Young and Rice- doubt I will ever go to another 49'ers game even if they start playing well.

I have fond memories of the days when the Niners and Rams hooked up with each other in the 80's and they were both really great and you had those great niner players facing off against Jim Everett,Jackie Slater,Flipper Anderson,and Eric Dickerson,man those were some great times.

Forum List

Back