think about it!

deplorable1

Dec 28, 2020
I don't think most American people realize the gravity of how this stolen election is affecting our government as a whole!
Not only should we be concerned about our 2nd amendment ,we should be shitting our pants at not having a constitution.
When we have people in our government like Pelosi,Shumer,AOC, Omar,Talib and Roberts ( who didn't what to hear the evidence on the election being stolen for fear of the left resorting to violence, what thje f does he think the right will do stand back and watch our rights taken away from us by a bunch of socalists.
What do they have to gain by putting Biden in office? Will the suckerburgs (who funded half a mil to decriminalize herroin and meth in Oregon) and 90% of the fake news station expect viewership and funding from companies that will be going out of business .
I just watched a progran o OAN that made my skin crawl. It's unbelievale the amount of corruption that was carried over from the Obama admin. and what we face if the Biden mob takes office. Lets not let it happen!!!!!

I don't think most American people realize the gravity of how this stolen election is affecting our government as a whole!
Not only should we be concerned about our 2nd amendment ,we should be shitting our pants at not having a constitution.
When we have people in our government like Pelosi,Shumer,AOC, Omar,Talib and Roberts ( who didn't what to hear the evidence on the election being stolen for fear of the left resorting to violence, what thje f does he think the right will do stand back and watch our rights taken away from us by a bunch of socalists.
What do they have to gain by putting Biden in office? Will the suckerburgs (who funded half a mil to decriminalize herroin and meth in Oregon) and 90% of the fake news station expect viewership and funding from companies that will be going out of business .
I just watched a progran o OAN that made my skin crawl. It's unbelievale the amount of corruption that was carried over from the Obama admin. and what we face if the Biden mob takes office. Lets not let it happen!!!!!

1609164741481.jpeg

YEA! & in b4 it's closed because there isn't a link.

Let's assume that the election was reasonably honest (by American standards).

That means that the people who voted for the Biden ticket will get exactly what they deserve.

Since non-Biden voters are in the same boat, they will not be immune from what the Biden voters get, sadly.

If the election was rigged, then FATE has a funny way of getting even.

Of course, I do not know what FATE has in store for the cheaters, but you can be sure it will be a doozy.

In the meanwhile, Trump supporters should do everything that is LEGAL & PEACEFUL to help former President Trump as those ghastly attorneys general (like that one in New York state) seek to prosecute and persecute him. His enemies would like to see him incarcerated in the same prison where Mr. Epstein "committed suicide." Some Americans don't care about punishing robbers or sucker punchers or looters, but they sure want to punish and humiliate a former President of the United States of America.

This is what happens when you allow a group of power hungry corrupt asshats to become career politicians with no worry of term limits.

View attachment 434321

YEA! & in b4 it's closed because there isn't a link.

The OP brings up a serious point in his flop sweat post. We still have a pretty big opioid problem in this country.

Let's assume that the election was reasonably honest (by American standards).

That means that the people who voted for the Biden ticket will get exactly what they deserve.

Since non-Biden voters are in the same boat, they will not be immune from what the Biden voters get, sadly.

If the election was rigged, then FATE has a funny way of getting even.

Of course, I do not know what FATE has in store for the cheaters, but you can be sure it will be a doozy.

In the meanwhile, Trump supporters should do everything that is LEGAL & PEACEFUL to help former President Trump as those ghastly attorneys general (like that one in New York state) seek to prosecute and persecute him. His enemies would like to see him incarcerated in the same prison where Mr. Epstein "committed suicide." Some Americans don't care about punishing robbers or sucker punchers or looters, but they sure want to punish and humiliate a former President of the United States of America.

^ ' In the meanwhile, Trump supporters should do everything that is LEGAL & PEACEFUL to help former President Trump '

however ... with the encouragement of donny : some are ' standing back ' &
' standing by '

' Some Americans don't care about punishing robbers or sucker punchers or looters, but they sure want to punish and humiliate a former President of the United States of America. '

& some want them all to be reckoned with - including ANY potus who has broken the law.

But what good is a Constitution that is ignored?

The US has been a post Constitutional country for a while now.

Jesus fuck, another duped, ignorant, uneducated Trumpette claiming the election was stolen.

Like Trump gave a shit about the Constitution. And really, we know you don't have any guns because you said Obama would take them.

Trump siphoned millions of government money into his own pockets & you think that isn't corruption?

A, if not, the, thing about politics, in this day and time, is the unintended consequences, regardless of the puppet that is believed to reign supreme- I say unintended, but that applies only to the voters as the ones who implement the consequences are immune to the results they intentionally create-

All Empires fall- History says so.

Jesus fuck, another duped, ignorant, uneducated Trumpette claiming the election was stolen.

Like Trump gave a shit about the Constitution. And really, we know you don't have any guns because you said Obama would take them.

Trump siphoned millions of government money into his own pockets & you think that isn't corruption?

Of course the election was stolen. Plenty of proof out there. People don't sign affidavits on a whim. If found to be false that a perjury charge.

Trump loves the Constitution. That's why his SC picks were Constitutionalists. And as for him stealing money?? I'll LMAO on that one. The mans a billionaire. He doesn't need to steal from anyone.

You sure are a moron.

Speculation, trumped up (no pun intended) by the MSM and it's acolytes (look in the mirror)- no, Trump hasn't abided by the constitution, but the precedent was established long before he was POTUS and long before I was born- not that that is a good excuse, but, it is what it is- not a single, congress critter, or POTUS has lived up to their oath of office in my lifetime- at 73 I've watched quite a few of them on BOTH sides of the aisle that ceases to exist inside the beltway except for their sound bite (click bait) rhetoric- results are the evidence.

link?

A, if not, the, thing about politics, in this day and time, is the unintended consequences, regardless of the puppet that is believed to reign supreme- I say unintended, but that applies only to the voters as the ones who implement the consequences are immune to the results they intentionally create-

All Empires fall- History says so.

It's all about policies, not persons.

Speculation, trumped up (no pun intended) by the MSM and it's acolytes (look in the mirror)- no, Trump hasn't abided by the constitution, but the precedent was established long before he was POTUS and long before I was born- not that that is a good excuse, but, it is what it is- not a single, congress critter, or POTUS has lived up to their oath of office in my lifetime- at 73 I've watched quite a few of them on BOTH sides of the aisle that ceases to exist inside the beltway except for their sound bite (click bait) rhetoric- results are the evidence.
No speculation.

All the government money spent at Trump properties. Stuff like charging the Sercret Service to use the elevators at Trump Tower before Trump even took office. Charging the SS for cart rentals. Military flight crews direct to stay at Trump properties in the UK. etc etc etc etc.

Trump is a fucking crook.

No speculation.

All the government money spent at Trump properties. Stuff like charging the Sercret Service to use the elevators at Trump Tower before Trump even took office. Charging the SS for cart rentals. Military flight crews direct to stay at Trump properties in the UK. etc etc etc etc.

Trump is a fucking crook.

And if you believe what you just posted your an imbecile.

Trump donated his salary. You going to do that?? Nah. You'd just rather make up imaginary tales about Trump so you can feel like a big shot.

Imbecile.

Forum List

Back