Things picking up...great to see

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
The economy is gaining steam. This is great to see. Our stores, although instituting restrictions mandating masks and limiting numbers of people in their stores, saw about 20 percent of pre corona customers...this has climbed from 10 percent last week. My friend's wife who owns a shop figures up to 75 percent by September.

can I see your wife's friends figures for her prognostication?

Why is something about consumer spending in Politics?

The economy is gaining steam. This is great to see. Our stores, although instituting restrictions mandating masks and limiting numbers of people in their stores, saw about 20 percent of pre corona customers...this has climbed from 10 percent last week. My friend's wife who owns a shop figures up to 75 percent by September.

The pent up demand is going to unwind with a boom.....

JO

Based on the number of cars in the parking lots, our stores are almost back to "normal," and traffic on Route 1 is pretty steady these days. If we can keep infected people from away outta here for another month, we should be in excellent shape.

download (3).jpg

I don't mind maintaining reasonable social distancing restrictions, but the mask thing is getting annoying. How am I supposed to cough on old people through this mask? :dunno:

If old people are worried about being coughed on they should stay home. Common sense.

Also great to see ,,2 weeks after Ala opens up beds in ICU are unavailable

I don't mind maintaining reasonable social distancing restrictions, but the mask thing is getting annoying. How am I supposed to cough on old people through this mask? :dunno:
Yeah I laugh at the term social distancing while watching the great TP wars ,,,,,,,only distancing going on is at the register

Forum List

Back