Things I learned today about Race in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
I added a link. ~Shelzin

1. Black males are 6% of the population but are responsible for the MURDER of 42% of cops

2. The first female American millionaire was a black woman in 1867

3. 43% of free black households in South Carolina OWNED SLAVES. 25% in Alabama and Mississippi

4. 4% of whites owned slaved

and the other stats. Links please.
Sure... Give me some time on that though.. Busy at the moment. ((( And I don't even know if they are true )))

So what happened to my thread while I was out?

RADIO was the source dingbats

Here's the link:

Or you can listen on iheartradio. You'll have to download the app. Does anyone nee a link to help them download a radio app? I'm a giver

Last edited:
I added a link. ~Shelzin

1. Black males are 6% of the population but are responsible for the MURDER of 42% of cops

3. 43% of free black households in South Carolina OWNED SLAVES. 25% in Alabama and Mississippi

and the other stats. Links please.
What stats? You believe bad things justify other bad things? That’s a democrat mantra of stupidity. You must be a BLM klansman.

I added a link. ~Shelzin

The very first legal slave owner in this country was Black man......who sued in court to keep an indentured servant as a permanent slave.
Careful. A link is needed. The left is incapable of looking up anything

I didn't find that information... What I find was this:

Edit: This works for 4. 4% of whites owned slaved also./Edit

The 1860 census shows that in the states that would soon secede from the Union, an average of more than 32 percent of white families owned enslaved people. Some states had far more slave owners (46 percent of families in South Carolina, 49 percent in Mississippi) while some had far less (20 percent of families in Arkansas).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back