Thieves drilling holes in cars to steal gas in Atlanta

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
So. . . now that it can be as expensive as like, $100 for some folks to just fill up, that is one new anxiety for folks, constantly looking out their windows.

:sigh2:

It just occurred to me, folks will now start coveting the fuel in your car. . . would they stoop to stealing it? So I did a search, perhaps there are now robberies appearing in the nation. Of course, someone has thought to start doing that.

Watch your gas folks.

Hope the drilling doesn't spark and ignite the gas. On second thought, if the owner has good insurance on the car, I hope it does ignite and blow up.

So. . . now that it can be as expensive as like, $100 for some folks to just fill up, that is one new anxiety for folks, constantly looking out their windows.

It just occurred to me, folks will now start coveting the fuel in your car. . . would they stoop to stealing it? So I did a search, perhaps there are now robberies appearing in the nation. Of course, someone has thought to start doing that.

Watch your gas folks.

And if caught in a deep blue liberal democrat city the thieves will be turned lose to steal again

Watch your gas folks.

That's a heads up for me. I won't be filling up until prices drop, but just enough to get where I need to go.

Watch your gas folks.

So it finally migrated to Atlanta.

Watch your gas folks.

It was me....
347f80170e58ea06.jpeg

Add that to thieves cutting out expensive catalytic converters with a simple battery operated grinder becoming a national problem...

I avoid certain urban areas completely now, no reason to ever go there.

It was me....
View attachment 613067

Add that to thieves cutting out expensive catalytic converters with a simple battery operated grinder becoming a national problem...

Siphoning is one thing.
Totally ruining a gas tank is another; grounds for breaking kneecaps!!

Watch your gas folks.

Stupid bitch doing the reporting called the shavings metal when they're obviously a plastic.

It was me....
View attachment 613067

Had my Tundra at the dealer for an inspection sticker,oil change and tire rotation and they tried to sell me a guard that goes over your catalytic converter at $300 bucks a pop.
The Tundra has 4 catalytic converters.
I told him no worries my truck is garage kept.

Watch your gas folks.

Let's Go Brandon....

Forum List

Back