They've Always Been 'Racists'

Computer program. Told ya.

Why are you running from such a simple query?

Is a ‘belief’ an action, or a "thought"?

Take your time.
I've answered and addressed your questions, and you have avoided the one I have asked you.

If you're not a computer program please answer:

Does racism still exist on the Right?

That is the 14th time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

But you're lying....you haven't answered the question.
Here it is again.

Take your time.

Take your time.
I've answered and addressed your questions, and you have avoided the one I have asked you.

That is the 15th time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Here it is again.

Take your time.

That is the 16th time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Okay, PoliticalChic, I'll check back in the morning to see if you're still running.

You need to get your algorithm tweaked or something. You went completely off the rails a while back here.

And while you're at it, you may want to see if your programmer can make you a little more "lifelike".

Just a suggestion!
) r

OK...I'll put you out of your misery with a coup de grace...

All along you've tried to slander other posters by using their words to claim that they are (shudder!!) racists.....a term aimed as striking fear in those so smeared.

I made the argument that ideas, thoughts, opinions are clearly covered in the first amentment, and it is you Fascists who demand obedience to the mandated views of the Left.

Suddenly you claimed that you don't hew to the idea of 'thought crimes.'
But you are lying......you posted the quotes of others as you virtue-signalling and the indictment of them as 'racists.'

You actually wrote this:
"Racism is not an act. It's a belief system.

That's the third time I've said that. What's wrong with you?

I wonder if you have any idea how dishonest you are."

Post #92
They've Always Been 'Racists'

As a ‘belief’ is a thought….I proved it here:

belief
noun

be·lief | \ bə-ˈlēf \

Definition of belief

1: a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or popular belief

2: something that is accepted, considered to be true, or held as an opinion : something believed an individual's religious or political beliefs

. Definition of BELIEF

....clearly you do subscribe to the idea of 'thought crimes,' as all you Nazis do.

And that is why you ran from this question:
Is a ‘belief’ an action, or a thought?

Be sure to drop back when you next need a spanking....I'll oblige.

I'm really pleased that you have such fear of me, that you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP.

The good news?

Your reputation couldn't fall any lower.
It looks like you forgot to answer my question.

It appears you didn't answer mine.....why do you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP?
But I'm not lying. You have told me, more than once, that racism doesn't exist on the Right.

theHawk wanted some proof, and I'm trying to give him some, in real time.

So, does racism still exist on the Right?
Then why didn't you provide such a quote?

Now....why didn't you quote what I said in the OP?
Well, there ya go, theHawk. I asked her the same question four (4) times, and she just avoids.

I realize she's in your tribe, so you can't say anything. But now you know. You asked, I answered.

Yer welcome!

She is a classic enabler of racism, and this is her method.

She has nothing to prove to me, I’ve never seen her post anything racist. Leftwingers on this board however, consistently post their hatred towards “red necks”, “trumpsters”, Christians, American patriots, and anyone who cares about preserving our Western culture.

Okay, PoliticalChic, I'll check back in the morning to see if you're still running.

You need to get your algorithm tweaked or something. You went completely off the rails a while back here.

And while you're at it, you may want to see if your programmer can make you a little more "lifelike".

Just a suggestion!
I see you've dug a hole with your pathetic equivocation in this thread that you just can't get out of, and at this point you sound no better than the corrupt, lying, pencil necked, bug eyed, pixie lipped, Adam ScHITt.

You must be proud of yourself. What an accomplishment. To go from a once relatively fence sitter board member to full blown leftist sophomoric crap spreader.

It looks like you forgot to answer my question.

It appears you didn't answer mine.....why do you feel it necessary to make up lies, rather than simply quote what I said right there in the OP?
But I'm not lying. You have told me, more than once, that racism doesn't exist on the Right.

theHawk wanted some proof, and I'm trying to give him some, in real time.

So, does racism still exist on the Right?
Then why didn't you provide such a quote?

Now....why didn't you quote what I said in the OP?
Well, there ya go, theHawk. I asked her the same question four (4) times, and she just avoids.

I realize she's in your tribe, so you can't say anything. But now you know. You asked, I answered.

Yer welcome!

She is a classic enabler of racism, and this is her method.

She has nothing to prove to me, I’ve never seen her post anything racist. Leftwingers on this board however, consistently post their hatred towards “red necks”, “trumpsters”, Christians, American patriots, and anyone who cares about preserving our Western culture.
As predicted. Enablers enable each other.

Take your time.

That is the 14th time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Here it is again.

Take your time.

Take your time.

That is the 15th time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

Here it is again.

Take your time.

That is the 16th time I've asked. Please begin your answer with a clear "yes" or "no".

No, racism is largely gone. See the 2A rally, black people, white people, no one gives a fuck...

The right mostly cares about their people being a majority in their country when it comes to the race question, which is a common sense position even without any mentions of race. The right also acknowledges there are differences between races, but generally speaking does not have any ill will towards people of other races, no matter how they perform or which nation they are in.

The right also believes discussions about racism should not dominate the political discussion. In fact they should barely appear, especially if no overt racism is present.

The left goes completely berserk and lunatic when it comes to questions of race. Well, you can see democrat debates where one person deems it necessary to lecture us about white privilege while others cheer. This is an overtly racist operation.

Just a suggestion!
I see you've dug a hole with your pathetic equivocation in this thread that you just can't get out of, and at this point you sound no better than the corrupt, lying, pencil necked, bug eyed, pixie lipped, Adam ScHITt.

You must be proud of yourself. What an accomplishment. To go from a once relatively fence sitter board member to full blown leftist sophomoric crap spreader.
Perhaps you can man up enough to answer the question that PC has avoided 16 times like a coward:

Here it is again.

Take your time.

Take your time.

Here it is again.

Take your time.

No, racism is largely gone. See the 2A rally, black people, white people, no one gives a fuck...

The right mostly cares about their people being a majority in their country when it comes to the race question, which is a common sense position even without any mentions of race. The right also acknowledges there are differences between races, but generally speaking does not have any ill will towards people of other races, no matter how they perform or which nation they are in.

The right also believes discussions about racism should not dominate the political discussion. In fact they should barely appear, especially if no overt racism is present.

The left goes completely berserk and lunatic when it comes to questions of race. Well, you can see democrat debates where one person deems it necessary to lecture us about white privilege while others cheer. This is an overtly racist operation.
Well, that's as close as I'll get: "I don't see any, it's all the other guys".

Trumpism. It is what it is.

Here it is again.

Take your time.

Take your time.

Here it is again.

Take your time.

Well, that's as close as I'll get: "I don't see any, it's all the other guys".

Trumpism. It is what it is.

Show me the racism.

And if it is some nobody who no one ever heard of, don't bother. I have no time to waste on Reichtard Spencers of the world (even though I have no idea about his beliefs on race).

Show me the racism.
Sure. Just a sample of what many people experience regularly. Online, in real life, with others:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
It also looks like the critics that were against desegregation were correct about the negro people, as proven by the violence perpetrated by negroes today.

Show me the racism.
Sure. Just a sample of what many people experience regularly. Online, in real life, with others:
This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
It also looks like the critics that were against desegregation were correct about the negro people, as proven by the violence perpetrated by negroes today.

The quote list, great!

Now can you actually name someone in any significant position. People venting off in a forum is not convincing.

As far as people wanting to live with their own race, well if that's racist to you fine. I don't think there is anything racist about it and it is clearly an evolved trait all humans share. Sounds like those people are pretty pissed with the multicultural experiments that have completely failed.

Show me the racism.

The quote list, great!

Now can you actually name someone in any significant position. People venting off in a forum is not convincing.
Of course it's not good enough. I don't bother putting forth effort for nutters here any more. You'll deny it all.

Instead, I'll put up the credo you admit you follow:

14%2Bwords.jpeg

Show me the racism.

The quote list, great!

Of course it's not good enough. I don't bother putting forth effort for nutters here any more. You'll deny it all.

14%2Bwords.jpeg

Made up lies. I have never heard that guy say a word, nor do I follow him, in fact I have no idea who is in general.

As for the quote, it is obviously true. Which does not mean I in any way associate or agree with anything else the person has said. Classic guilt by association leftist BS.

Association fallacy - Wikipedia

Show me the racism.

The quote list, great!

14%2Bwords.jpeg

Made up lies. I have never heard that guy say a word, nor do I follow him, in fact I have no idea who is in general.

As for the quote, it is obviously true. Which does not mean I in any way associate or agree with anything else the person has said. Classic guilt by association leftist BS.

You say I lied, and then you say the "quote is obviously true".

Great stuff there. Real sharp.

And I can understand you trying to distance yourself from David Lane. That's how it works.

Show me the racism.

The quote list, great!

14%2Bwords.jpeg

You say I lied, and then you say the "quote is obviously true".

Great stuff there. Real sharp.

And I can understand you trying to distance yourself from David Lane. That's how it works.

The quote is obviously true. We SHOULD secure the existence of our children. Haven't we been through this before 1000 times?

Well, the ugliness of Trumpism has certainly shined in this thread.

Guilt by association... certainly one thing people can not stand about leftists. If you can't recognize an obviously true statement because someone you don't like made it, that's on you, not on me.

Yet another uneducated stupid Trumpette....
I don't think they're stupid per se. Bigotry can infect perfectly intelligent people, unfortunately.

What they are, is afraid to admit to what they really are. Even though they're obviously not very good at hiding it.

Bigotry and ideology are very powerful things. When they enable each other like this, it only gets worse and uglier.

Yet another uneducated stupid Trumpette....
I don't think they're stupid per se. Bigotry can infect perfectly intelligent people, unfortunately.

What they are, is afraid to admit to what they really are. Even though they're obviously not very good at hiding it.

Bigotry and ideology are very powerful things. When they enable each other like this, it only gets worse and uglier.
¨
Still waiting for you to post about a high profile right winger making overt racist statements like happened in democrat debate stage.

Surely you can find at least one? If the right wingers have absorbed racism to such a huge degree, why is it so god damn difficult to find?

Forum List

Back