They will not denounce the violence

Cloward Piven Strategy - YouTube!

$execute Bush.jpg

Who are the ones who actually go out protesting and actually destroy public and private property? Democrats. When they aren't rioting they throw trash on the ground instead of picking it up and throwing it away,like the tea party does.
They did it in the 1960's, the 1970's, the 1980's,1990's, in the 2000's and most recent towards the tea party.

Cloward Piven Strategy - YouTube!

View attachment 15138

Who are the ones who actually go out protesting and actually destroy public and private property? Democrats. When they aren't rioting they throw trash on the ground instead of picking it up and throwing it away,like the tea party does.
They did it in the 1960's, the 1970's, the 1980's,1990's, in the 2000's and most recent towards the tea party.

Did a democratic office seeker or office holder wear that shirt?

NO

Did the republicans seeking and holding office call for second amendment solutions to NOT winning elections?

Did they tell people to bring guns to political events?

Did a democrat take a bullent to the head?

YES
YES
YES!

Now show me where the people complaining about the violent speach said comparing a poltical movement to an warwas the problem.

They didnt

They complained of gun crosshairs on reps faces.

They complained of all the gun talk

They complained about second amenedment solutions to not winning elections.

If all the right had done was to say were going to take them out no one would have complained.

The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:

• Limited federal government
• Individual freedoms
• Personal responsibility
• Free markets
• Returning political power to the states and the people

nothing about jobs

Show me anywhere that that conservatives have been violent like the Liberals have been.
Show me where the right has done any public or private damage when they protest.
It's just political signs that are opposite of what liberal signs have been.
And guess what? The people who wore those guns had the legal right to do so and was checked by the police. They had their permits. Did any shootings happen? NO. Was any arrests made? NO
The left was quick to blame Gabby's shooting to the right.
When in fact it was a violent left wing global movement called the Zeitgeist that caused Loughner to shoot all of those people.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNwiTDQFeFE]Exclusive: Zeitgeist Movement Inspired Jared Loughner Says Friend. - YouTube[/ame]

How many Iraqi civilians did Bush's war kill?

Do you recall things like Abu Garib and Fallughia and the white phosferous they dropped which burns right through human beings?

Did you forget I'm here now that I asked you something? You know you can't post again without answering me unless you want me to keep asking ;)

equating politics to war has been done throughout history by politicains on all sides for our entire history.

Calling for second amendment solutions to not winning elections resulted in violence just like we warned it would.

The stupid game is just that, a stupid game made by someone wanting money and is NOT the responsibility of any politican is it?

Your team NEVER denouced your own violence.

You just keep using it to gain votes right up until it didnt gain you votes anymore because someone took a bullet to the head.

Now here you are claiming a referance to war does cause violence.

Did he tell people to carry guns to political events?

No your party did that.

Did your party ( you know the people actually running) call for violent reaction to not winning elections?

YES

This was not a call to violence and even you know it.

You are showing your hypocricy. You want people to denounce violent rhetoric yet I gave you 2 examples and your not willing to denounce either one.

let me give you another opportunity to denounce violent rhetoric. Is this violent and should it be denounced?

"Let’s beat that other side to a pulp! Let’s take them out. Let’s chase them down. There’s going to be a reckoning!" Steve King, Republican US Rep., Iowa, March 21, 2010

Was that your answer? Did you miss the question?

Forum List

Back