They Were Only Children

It is a well known fact that the so called palestinians in gaza use civilians as human shields....they should be charged with war crimes.....gullible Americans buy into it thus it continues....liberals have innocent blood on their hands.

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Yep not surprising from a sociopath. Absolutely no empathy what so ever huh.
Oh am I supposed to have empathy? For who? Do you think I should be happy for these parents?
Huh , can't even feign empathy. Trash pure trash.
Wouldn't feigning empathy when it's not felt be trashier?
IDK. I am speechless over the whole thing. Other than a very limited few with severe mental issues people care about their children. I can not even imagine a point of view where one can not have empathy over the loss over that child and quite frankly have no interest in trying to understand it.
You are projecting your feelings an motivations on others who do not share those feelings and motivations. The parents of these dead children celebrate their instant entry into paradise. They died in the cause of killing Jews which makes them blessed by Allah. And they get paid.

I refuse to join in the celebration.
You are fucking kidding yourself if you think those parents are happy. They are not.
You’d be surprised. Not every culture values life the same way. The difference with primitive cultures is stark. If the Palestinians care so much about their people dying why do they keep firing rockets into Israel when they know they’re going to get their asses kicked?

Biden provoked it this time.....the militant gazans know the biden regime will now send them lots of money.

Last edited:
In any war there’s going to be civilian deaths. 30% civilian casualties is actually very low. Israel goes out of its way to limit civilian causalities. They tell people what areas they’re going to bomb before doing so. Who else gives up the element of surprise like that?

That's so noble of them. Entire families are now homeless, their homes reduced to rubble.
And it’s their own fault. You can well it’s really Hamas’s fault, their just a radical organization over there, but that isn’t really the case. Hamas would have won the election over there. The Palestinians can end this cycle of violence, they just don’t.

Palestinians put children in air strike targets. They believe dead children makes Israel look bad.
Ya they people are going to send their children to death just to make others look bad. WTF? SOME person lost their child because ass holes wanna launch rockets at each other. That being said isreal has a right to defend themselves. Hamasaki needs to stop launching rockets into isteal. I feel bad for the parents of this child and the child but Hamasaki is a bunch of fuck heads that caused this.
I do not feel bad for the parents. They believe that the child martyrs go directly to paradise. And the Palestinian authority pays the family for their loss.
Oh am I supposed to have empathy? For who? Do you think I should be happy for these parents?
IDK. I am speechless over the whole thing. Other than a very limited few with severe mental issues people care about their children. I can not even imagine a point of view where one can not have empathy over the loss over that child and quite frankly have no interest in trying to understand it.
Obviously, you are not speechless. However, your virtue signalling is quite clear. Children all over the world die daily, most through not fault of the people who were responsible for their care. Someone posting a picture of a dead child for political purposes is not going to elicit any genuine emotion. Fuck that holier-than-thou shit.
Na fuck you. Obviously you are a sociopath also. A true peice of shit if ya believe people need an angle to feel for the pain of others. Tells real humans exactly who you are and what you are about.

You are projecting your feelings an motivations on others who do not share those feelings and motivations. The parents of these dead children celebrate their instant entry into paradise. They died in the cause of killing Jews which makes them blessed by Allah. And they get paid.

You are fucking kidding yourself if you think those parents are happy. They are not.
You’d be surprised. Not every culture values life the same way. The difference with primitive cultures is stark. If the Palestinians care so much about their people dying why do they keep firing rockets into Israel when they know they’re going to get their asses kicked?
That's Hamasaki. Hamasaki does not represent every person in the territory. Most people value life only sociopaths and psychopaths dont.

Biden provoked it this time.....the militant gazans know the biden regime will now send them lots of money.

Lol, ya right. Dumb fuck.

That's Hamasaki. Hamasaki does not represent every person in the territory. Most people value life only sociopaths and psychopaths dont.
I think I can almost hear the bleeding of your heart, but the pounding of your virtue signalling has drowned it out.

Except none of that is true, and you are relying on old tropes that were never true. To be honest, you're really just an awful human being.
Well odanny ya can find several people on here that are truly pond slime. Unbelievable

It's war. children die in it. Do I feel bad for them? of course.

But it'd be much sadder had those children been Israeli imo.
AGREE ! After all, don’t they teach those who die for the cause” are martyrs ?

View attachment 493903

Rahaf al-Masri, age 10, one of four cousins killed in a single airstrike in Beit Hanoun, Gaza.

My God. They use these kids as shields to protect their men. You really don't know this do you now?

Progs refuse to admit this.
They know it. But Group Think prohibits it to be even thought of. Thus the problem.

Don't see the Israelis throwing faggots from 5 story buildings either. Nor burying women up to their chests and bashing them with rocks.

Are you fucking serious. These kids are put in harms way to protect nutless cowards.

Subhuman animals teaching their kids Jihad at 6 yrs old.

You're lucky the Israelis are trying to minimize these deaths.

and you have the GD nerve to talk about empathy twisted sister.

You are a stupid piece of shit. Just exactly where should those children be? Is there some safe zone in the Palestinian area? Just where in the controlled territories does Israel NOT bomb? I mean you really are a damn idiot.

The mighty propaganda machine still works! Dumbfucks like the OP flock to it.
Yes, it still works, but you are the one being manipulated. The Palestinian territory is one of the most densely populated areas on the planet. Like I asked the other stupid shit in this thread. Just where would you want these families to go? And how could they go there if you could even define a place? For all intents and purposes, the Palestinians are refuges, they have been for GENERATIONS. Where you would have the fighters go? How can they get there? Movement is restricted, dumbass.

Are you fucking serious. These kids are put in harms way to protect nutless cowards.

Oh God, another fool. The nutless cowards are the Israelis. I have asked before. Did they send troops to Iraq? To Afghanistan? To Sudan? Hell no, nutless cowards who can only bomb a refugee camp. And they sure as hell are not trying to minimize shit. I mean they target power plants which is a clear violation of international law.

Again? Empathy for WHO?

Okay. I feel incredibly sorry for the Israeli that launched the rocket that killed these babies. They likely feel worse about the deaths than the parents.
They don't feel shit. They have no more remorse for killing those Palestinians than they do squishing a cockroach, mostly because they few both the Palestinians and the cockroaches about the same.

R576a4cc571c78df462b12e79e61100ec

Glorifying killing a pregnant woman. Those are the people you support.

Oh God, another fool. The nutless cowards are the Israelis. I have asked before. Did they send troops to Iraq? To Afghanistan? To Sudan? Hell no, nutless cowards who can only bomb a refugee camp. And they sure as hell are not trying to minimize shit. I mean they target power plants which is a clear violation of international law.
Well this fool never had a boss and I bet you slave to a miserable one. Who is the fool Group Thinking non thinking fool?

Been around seen a lot of ME history you basement dwelling jizz sucker. Another group thinking dust breather

Forum List

Back