500 Democrats Urge Biden to support Palestine

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020

There’s a growing support for Palestine since Israel decided to start killing Palestinian children and civilians. Israel was clearly in the wrong. Even Jewish democrats signed the letter knowing that most of the land belongs to Palestinians.

Perhaps the days of the USA supporting Zionism is dead. The Middle East was much more peaceful before Zionism sought control there.

Oh my, such unflinching support for terrorists.

Here, you dropped this.

42.jpg

Perhaps Hamas shouldn't set up their missile launchers inside of schools and orphanages. That probably contributes to the very sad loss of Palestinian life. And Iran could stop shipping missiles to Hamas, then they wouldn't have anything to provoke Israel into warfare.
Yep and yep.

There’s a growing support for Palestine since Israel decided to start killing Palestinian children and civilians. Israel was clearly in the wrong. Even Jewish democrats signed the letter knowing that most of the land belongs to Palestinians.

Perhaps the days of the USA supporting Zionism is dead. The Middle East was much more peaceful before Zionism sought control there.
Please tell us how Israel should have responded to the thousands of rockets? There will be no response

• Banned

Please tell us how Israel should have responded to the thousands of rockets? There will be no response
it’s not what Israel did to Palestine’s rockets, it’s what Israel did to Palestine and all the innocent lives they took.

Perhaps if the USA funded an Iron Dome for Hamas, the 2 sides wouldn’t have to fight each other.

I suspect those Hamas shithead are getting low on their missile supply. Will Uncle joey be sending Iran another pallet of cash, so they can reload?

• Banned

I suspect those Hamas shithead are getting low on their missile supply. Will Uncle joey be sending Iran another pallet of cash, so they can reload?
If he’s willing to do the right thing, which I think he will.

it’s not what Israel did to Palestine’s rockets, it’s what Israel did to Palestine and all the innocent lives they took.

Perhaps if the USA funded an Iron Dome for Hamas, the 2 sides wouldn’t have to fight each other.

Perhaps if you personally went to Israel and stood down one of those Israeli bulldozers, that would show them.

Rachel Corrie would be proud of you.

Perhaps Hamas shouldn't set up their missile launchers inside of schools and orphanages. That probably contributes to the very sad loss of Palestinian life. And Iran could stop shipping missiles to Hamas, then they wouldn't have anything to provoke Israel into warfare.

No Mike.. foreign refugees have been taking their homes, farms and olive groves for 70 years and killing them in rabid disproportion if they protested.

Are you a Zionist?

Are you a Zionist?
If being a Zionist means that I'm pro-Hebrew and pro-Israel, so be it. I'm also a right-winger. According to you, I'm supposed to be anti-Semitic, right? And yet, it's you the little white liberal who is pro-terrorist an anti-Semitic.

Just goes to show you, things are not what they seem, eh?

hence making the racist nazi anti Semite charge against dem more valid.

Are you a Zionist?
I AM. Proudly so... How long have you hated Jews? Or do you just hate "Zionists"? Tell ya what, when the Hamas and Hizballah stop indiscriminately launching thousands of warheads against Jews in Israel as they hide behind defenseless civilians, Israel won't NEED to risk killing Palestinian women, children, and old folks. Any fool who expects them to just take the incoming without fighting back does NOT know Israelis very well.

Are you a Zionist?
If being a Zionist means that I'm pro-Hebrew and pro-Israel, so be it. I'm also a right-winger. According to you, I'm supposed to be anti-Semitic, right? And yet, it's you the little white liberal who is being anti-Semitic.

Just goes to show you, things are not what they seem, eh?

I'm pretty coservative and I am not anti-semitic at all.. They killed Rabin and choose butchers like Sharon and Netanyahu.

500 Democrats Urge Biden to support Palestine​

Show your support here and elsewhere until it is heard around the world, loud and clear. :)-

Jews " sought control" of the Middle East?? lol

Forum List

Back