They love me ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Evangelicals love me, they're good people, they love me, they really do love me (waving hands and arms)

Donald J. Trump met privately with evangelicals on Tuesday in New York, asking for their support and questioning Hillary Clinton’s faith.

During the news conference, a reporter asked which of the eight attendees were ready to endorse Mr. Trump. None raised a hand.

:eusa_naughty:

:eusa_whistle:

Evangelicals love me, they're good people, they love me, they really do love me (waving hands and arms)

Donald J. Trump met privately with evangelicals on Tuesday in New York, asking for their support and questioning Hillary Clinton’s faith.

During the news conference, a reporter asked which of the eight attendees were ready to endorse Mr. Trump. None raised a hand.

Don't know how true this is but I have been hearing quite a bit about this lately.
People don't admit publicly they like or support Trump....
They don't want to have their balls broken.
So they don't admit it but they will vote for Trump.

Again I don't know but I am hearing this being discussed.

Don't know how true this is but I have been hearing quite a bit about this lately.

having a POTUS you cant admit that you support for fear of having your balls busted .. just the kind of leader the free world respects.

not.

How stupid. Just think about how stupid that is. And think about how great Trump must be if people think supporting him will catch them shit.

I love the way nutbags twist themselves into pretzels.

The evangelical leaders on that stage ( there is video somewhere ) simply don't support Trump. They aren't afraid to admit it. How fucking stupid.

According to Trump, everyone loves him. Nobody has to love him for him to be a more effective president than Hillary. He has the respect of most people here in the US. We are tired of PC, illegals taking our jobs and incompetent leaders.

According to Trump, everyone loves him. Nobody has to love him for him to be a more effective president than Hillary. He has the respect of most people here in the US. We are tired of PC, illegals taking our jobs and incompetent leaders.

most people?

that explains why he's behind Clinton 14 points ... MOST people want Clinton, not Trump.

How stupid. Just think about how stupid that is. And think about how great Trump must be if people think supporting him will catch them shit.

I love the way nutbags twist themselves into pretzels.

The evangelical leaders on that stage ( there is video somewhere ) simply don't support Trump. They aren't afraid to admit it. How fucking stupid.
Wow. When I read Rozman's post, I thought he is not an advocate for Trump but just relaying what he has heard. A good poster that could start a discussion. Then you come along and call him or people he has heard about stupid and nutbags!
Who's the shill here? Huh? You sure don't have an open mind!

most people?

that explains why he's behind Clinton 14 points ... MOST people want Clinton, not Trump.
I willing to let it all play out. Are you?

most people?

I willing to let it all play out. Are you?

we have another option?

He has the respect of most people here in the US.

:rofl::rofl:

no he doesn't!!!

most people?

MOST people are pretty pathetic for backing either one of these 2 sleaze balls........

most people?

MOST people are pretty pathetic for backing either one of these 2 sleaze balls........
Harry, Trump would not be my first choice if it really mattered. But when it comes to Hillary the Proven Incompetent and Cavorting with Corruption, I would take Trump. He'a loud, sometimes obnoxious but I don't see him increasing the debt, or continuing with the failed policies of the present administration.

I am anti establishment, want a president who will work for the nation and not a Questionable Foundation with a whore of a First Man.

most people?

Harry, Trump would not be my first choice if it really mattered. But when it comes to Hillary the Proven Incompetent and Cavorting with Corruption, I would take Trump. He'a loud, sometimes obnoxious but I don't see him increasing the debt, or continuing with the failed policies of the present administration.

I am anti establishment, want a president who will work for the nation and not a Questionable Foundation with a whore of a First Man.
my point is neither one of these 2 dipshits should be were they are right now....but because of MOST people and their acceptance of mediocrity.....here they are.....

most people?

my point is neither one of these 2 dipshits should be were they are right now....but because of MOST people and their acceptance of mediocrity.....here they are.....
It is what it is. Take your choice.

most people?

It is what it is. Take your choice.
nope you can take your choice.....ill vote for a third party person somewhere who will be a much better choice.....i wont vote for the same old shit.....

And, of course, we can know this because when asked, they didn't admit to supporting Trump.

most people?

Because people accepted mediocrity for so lone, the tide turned to an antiestablishment candidate who isn't afraid to tell it "like it is!" No global governing, vetting of immigrants and deportation of illegals. That is what people need and they won't get it with Clinton.

most people?

Because people accepted mediocrity for so lone, the tide turned to an antiestablishment candidate who isn't afraid to tell it "like it is!" No global governing, vetting of immigrants and deportation of illegals. That is what people need and they won't get it with Clinton.
he is just another half-assed big mouth idiot who will have so many people against him not a dam thing will get done......in other words SAME OLD SHIT....he would be the 3rd in a row of mediocre not well liked people playing president....

Forum List

Back