There's only ONE way fro Trump to ever win....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Having alienated and/or offended EVERY minority and most sane voters, Trump's only chance to win would be to have EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter show up at the polls next November......And EVEN THEN, he needs 7 out of every 10 white, republican voter to cast in his favor.

AN IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear that views like yours from nitwits are having absolutely no effect on Trump nor his unstoppable campaign.
You, Hillary, and the rest of you limp-wristed twat faggots are soon going to have your dicks knocked into the dirt once and for all.
Thanks.

I think it's pretty clear that views like yours from nitwits are having absolutely no effect on Trump nor his unstoppable campaign.
You, Hillary, and the rest of you limp-wristed twat faggots are soon going to have your dicks knocked into the dirt once and for all.
Thanks.
Wishes in one hand chief shit in the other ,which comes true first? Drumph is garbage

Thanks.
if you avatar is any indication of the kind of people voting for trump( it is) then his unstoppable campaign is already dead in the water,

Having alienated and/or offended EVERY minority and most sane voters, Trump's only chance to win would be to have EVERY white, old, red-neckish, poorly educated, delusional voter show up at the polls next November......And EVEN THEN, he needs 7 out of every 10 white, republican voter to cast in his favor.

AND IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Well... I predict, if you geniuses on the left show up at the polls next November, Trump will win in a landslide. :eusa_doh:

AND IMPOSSIBLE DREAM, my dear right wingers. Face it, your next chance for the WH is in 2024, and by then most likely Texas and Florida may have turned a vivid purple.

Well... I predict, if you geniuses on the left show up at the polls next November, Trump will win in a landslide. :eusa_doh:
says the guy whose never been right ..

Thanks.
if you avatar is any indication of the kind of people voting for trump( it is) then his unstoppable campaign is already dead in the water,
If she wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her...

9F5wEJc.jpg

Thanks.
If she wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her...

9F5wEJc.jpg
dump thinks of himself as royalty historically there was lot's of incest with them ,
who's to say dump is ant different.?

I'm not predicting a winner for this Presidential election as care for neither candidate and think both would be a terrible President that said if Trump somehow should win I can't wait to see the reaction from the left especially the far left it will be priceless.

I'm not predicting a winner for this Presidential election as care for neither candidate and think both would be a terrible President that said if Trump somehow should win I can't wait to see the reaction from the left especially the far left it will be priceless.
if he does it will be the shortest presidency on record .

The shortest it can be is four years and there have been other one term Presidents.

Doesn't matter if I've ever been right or not. If liberal dummycrats show up NEXT November, Trump will win in a landslide because the elections are THIS November. Dumbass.

The shortest it can be is four years and there have been other one term Presidents.
I'm talking less than 100 days ,way less.

Doesn't matter if I've ever been right or not. If liberal dummycrats show up NEXT November, Trump will win in a landslide because the elections are THIS November. Dumbass.
like I said you've never been right about anything.

dump thinks of himself as royalty historically there was lot's of incest with them ,

"Dump" really doesn't give a flying fuck what faggots like you - the lowliest of cocksucking perverts - to the grand master of pedophilia - Bill Clinton think regarding his actions, plans or policies. I will applaud the day that he is elected, your foodstamps are cut off, and it'll be open season and legal to "Bitch Slap" your race bating mouth in public the first time a redneck-hating, anti-American comment comes out of your filthy cocksucking mouth.
Get ready junior.
Payback's coming.
Your eight years of openly gay sex and general fagdom are about over.

"Dump" really doesn't give a flying fuck what faggots like you - the lowliest of cocksucking perverts - to the grand master of pedophilia - Bill Clinton think regarding his actions, plans or policies. I will applaud the day that he is elected, your foodstamps are cut off, and it'll be open season and legal to "Bitch Slap" your race bating mouth in public the first time a redneck-hating, anti-American comment comes out of your filthy cocksucking mouth.
Get ready junior.
Payback's coming.
Your eight years of openly gay sex and general fagdom are about over.
and you say you're not gay !?

Forum List

Back