There’s Nothing Normal About Joe Biden Going AWOL for Four Days

Being at Camp David is going AWOL?? WTF? Camp David is as wired into the world as any place. He can do anything he needs to do as president.

This is really stretching to try and smack Biden.

You really don't need to defend him anymore. The WH is a hot disaster because even his closest advisors, including VEEP, are no longer defending him in the last, say, 24 hours.

It's a real mess and it probably will not end well for him.

Well done, Biden voters. Oh. Well done.

I wonder what kind of concessions the Taliban is going to get out of Joe Dufus with having 30K hostages?

Joe Dufus really fucked this up, didn't he?

Then he went on vacation and so did his spokesbitch.

Word is all over that he rejected the advice of everyone.

See, they put a demented old man in there and kinda forgot he would still be CiC and could override them. With a demented old mind.

Again.

Well done, Biden voters.

Notice all the nice weapons and optics the Taliban have now thanks to the incompetency of Joe Dufus?

Last edited:
Joe Dufus ain't minding the store, is he?

While at this very moment CNN has pulled out all stops trying and blame the former administration for this monumental clusterfuck created by Joey Xi Bai Dung.

Being at Camp David is going AWOL?? WTF? Camp David is as wired into the world as any place. He can do anything he needs to do as president.

This is really stretching to try and smack Biden.
And what is he doing as AFGHAN crashes and burns like our borders are and as Covid Round 2 takes hold of the US? I haven't seen him do shit to help any of these major explosions....and don't even get me started on the debt that he caused or the inflation the inflation that he caused either.

We are entering day five of a crisis where thousands of American civilians are trapped in Afghanistan, and the president of the United States was … on vacation, is still nowhere to be found, is not talking to the American public, is totally incommunicado, is not even releasing statements or speaking to other world leaders.

If this were Trump, Nancy would already have him up on impeachment charges!

WHERE ARE THE GOP?

Well Drumpf did fuckup majorly in those negotiations. Another reason I am glad we voted him out.

Can you give us specific and factual evidence to back up your specious statement?

Forum List

Back