There's A Reason Why They Call It The Stupid Party

It was a "G" day. Goudy and Gohmert were magnificent.

The Democrats' blocking for Strzok could not have been more obvious, increasing the interest in what exactly it is they're hiding.

Anyone watch the congressman who mentioned all the times the republicans called Trump a 'dummy' during the election? I wish I could find the YouTube it was a brilliant example of irony and hypocrisy, today republicans fear Trump's snowflake base, they love the dumb name calling of others. The simplicity of name calling hides the real world from the snowflakes who vote against themselves. It is one of the grand spectacles of modern American conservatives. Hate is so powerful they hurt themselves with glee and cheer.

"Is politics driven by pragmatic self-interest or by identities and ideals? The self-harming voter offers a clue"

How do elites manage to hijack voters’ ideas of themselves? | Aeon Essays

"Democrat praises Peter Strzok, blames Trump for ‘kangeroo court'"

Democrat praises Peter Strzok, blames Trump for ‘kangeroo court’ | Watch News Videos Online

"We live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups. I ask, in my writing, 'What is real?' Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms." Philip K. Dick

You really have to wonder why the Dems were cheering and praising a man that clearly felt he not only was not interested in the proceedings but held all of them in contempt. He knew he could lie and their was nothing that congress could do about it. He felt he was above everyone of them. He felt felt self righteous and it showed.

From what I watched the Strzok hearing showed how hysterical and unhinged the democrats are. It was amusing how they praise the FBI on one hand and attack ICE on the other.

They attack ICE because they see their potential voter base being deported. They were rabid about DACA being given citizenship until no one would agree to giving immediate voting rights. Now they could care less. They claim to care about human life yet don't say anything about the almost 400 deaths each year of those trying to cross the American southwest into this country.

From what I watched the Strzok hearing showed how hysterical and unhinged the democrats are. It was amusing how they praise the FBI on one hand and attack ICE on the other.
I think when it all comes out, it's going to be surprising. Remember, in Nazi Germany, many Germans were deeply ashamed when the full truth came out about what they had done.

Will ICE agents be able to live with what they’re doing to migrant children? Will you?

I suspect a growing number of honorable ICE and border patrol and social workers other agents involved in carrying out such policies in California and the other border states are developing a fiercely bad conscience. I would bet that many of them find it increasingly hard to sleep at night and increasingly difficult to rationalize what they are doing. It’s likely that they go home and don’t – perhaps can’t – talk about what their jobs now entail. I suspect that many of these men and women feel deep shame at what their government, in our names, is asking them to do.

When the government embraces terror against particular groups, whether or not we work for that government we must all say “not in our name.” If we don’t, if we acquiesce or turn a blind eye, then as a culture, a democracy, we go silently into the dark, lethal night of totalitarianism.

-------------------------------------

To Republicans, that may look good right now because the GOP is 90% white. They are terrified the country is changing. Rather than embracing that change and guiding it, they are resisting it in such a way, they will leave behind what they once were a part of in tatters. We are seeing it every day.

I think when it all comes out, it's going to be surprising. Remember, in Nazi Germany, many Germans were deeply ashamed when the full truth came out about what they had done.

Will ICE agents be able to live with what they’re doing to migrant children? Will you?

I suspect a growing number of honorable ICE and border patrol and social workers other agents involved in carrying out such policies in California and the other border states are developing a fiercely bad conscience. I would bet that many of them find it increasingly hard to sleep at night and increasingly difficult to rationalize what they are doing. It’s likely that they go home and don’t – perhaps can’t – talk about what their jobs now entail. I suspect that many of these men and women feel deep shame at what their government, in our names, is asking them to do.

When the government embraces terror against particular groups, whether or not we work for that government we must all say “not in our name.” If we don’t, if we acquiesce or turn a blind eye, then as a culture, a democracy, we go silently into the dark, lethal night of totalitarianism.

-------------------------------------

To Republicans, that may look good right now because the GOP is 90% white. They are terrified the country is changing. Rather than embracing that change and guiding it, they are resisting it in such a way, they will leave behind what they once were a part of in tatters. We are seeing it every day.
Got to love someone whose post starts out with Nazi then devolves into "I suspect". Yet tends to disregard that there are laws voted on by not just a handful but by a majority of those chosen by the majority of the American people. But laws are only to be followed if you agree with them seems to be the idea of some.

^^^^^ Perfect example why the Democrats lost the presidential election. ... :cool:
Actually, they lost the electoral college. Not the popular vote.
Hate to be too informative but we have used the electoral college to determine the winner in elections for hundreds of years. There have been others who lost because of the electoral college. So though New York and California wish it otherwise the law is still the law.

^^^^^ Perfect example why the Democrats lost the presidential election. ... :cool:
Hate to be too informative but we have used the electoral college to determine the winner in elections for hundreds of years. There have been others who lost because of the electoral college. So though New York and California wish it otherwise the law is still the law.

Only five US presidents in history have been elected despite losing the popular vote: John Quincy Adams in 1824, Rutherford Hayes in 1876, Benjamin Harrison in 1888, George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump this November.Dec 12, 2016

The current one losing the popular vote by the largest margin.

Donald Trump has lost the popular vote by more than any president in US history

Only five US presidents in history have been elected despite losing the popular vote: John Quincy Adams in 1824, Rutherford Hayes in 1876, Benjamin Harrison in 1888, George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump this November.Dec 12, 2016

The current one losing the popular vote by the largest margin.

Donald Trump has lost the popular vote by more than any president in US history
Who won?

You’re defending Democrats with RawStory?

No. I'm posting an article from one of many sites that have pointed out the same obvious facts.

Rawstory is one of those I can usually count on to get fools to respond to when the obvious facts escape them.
Who won?

Forum List

Back