"There Will Be Consequences"

As I have said all along the big winner is the media, let the field day begin. It will be interesting to see what the Donald will do and how he will preform.

Counting the Day's until the inauguration and bidding farewell to the great pretender, boot in mouth, and whore house Harry. What the hell happened in Nevada, have they jumped off the cliff?

Trump winning, has shaken the Globalist Elite Establishment to its core. Expect them to seek vengeance. The War has only just begun. I'll pray for Trump.
The power base definately shifted last night......the rothchilds will not take to it kindly....

Trump winning, has shaken the Globalist Elite Establishment to its core. Expect them to seek vengeance. The War has only just begun. I'll pray for Trump.
The power base definately shifted last night......the rothchilds will not take to it kindly....

The Globalist Elites will seek retribution. They will try to sabotage Trump and the country. Bet on that.

The rumor is that Trump will issue pardons on the 21st of January to Obama and the Clintons to clear any problems with past.
dude, you couldn't call the election, your words smell like shit.

The Globalist Elites will seek retribution. They will try to sabotage Trump and the country. Bet on that.
Trump is resetting their rule with a new power structure....it will be a battle of the Titans....

Trump is resetting their rule with a new power structure....it will be a battle of the Titans....

Oh yeah, the Globalist Elites aren't gonna go quietly. They will do anything to sabotage Trump and the country. It will get very ugly. He's in real danger. I'll pray for him.

The libelers on both sides need to be sued by government and private interests, and that include anonymous posters like Tom Horn.

The will be no consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the Republicans.

Hillary Clinton will be pardon by Obama.

I wish President elect Trump and all good GOP and Dems and independents well.

Forget? Never. We know who the Alt Right are and the day will come when it will go down forever.
Obama will be out of office January 20th 2017, Donald Trump assumes office the same day. January 21s, Hillary Clinton and her Husband will be indicted by a grand jury for Crimes against humanity. Ted Cruz will be appointed the 9th member of the supreme court. Just a matter of time, and Obama with his cronies will be indicted also for Treason against the Constitution.
Omg that's like my fantasy.

The biggest indictment the Clintons will get will be their total rejection by the left. The CF will dry up and blow away what with pay-to-play dead in the water. No more gazillion $$ speeches. Mark my words, they'll be dead to the left and Wall Street.

I was thinking about that last night...Chelsea staring at the phone wondering why it doesn't ring anymore.
lol.gif

She's a nobody going nowhere... she works for the CF, I bet that gig will dry up soon enough.

They aren't as powerful as they think, and give the American people a little credit.

We overthrew probably the biggest election scam ever perpetrated on a voting public, just by the force of our numbers. We have a lot more power, and we are a lot tougher, than the media ever acknowledges.

And the media is going to go down. I think Trump has a fire in his belly for corrupt media, and I believe he's going to go after them.

There will be no indictments, andaronjim of the Clintons.

You live in a dream world of fantasies.

How about you take your proven idiocy elsewhere, LOSER. Nobody wants to hear from a leftist twit posing as a "middle of the road republican"...you're finished here.
Tom Horn, you are twit nothing more. Babble on, kid.
From the loser who over the past month thought he had won. ROTFLMAO. Sour Grapes Jake the Fake. Still want my answer? Hmm? Little baby got a smack down?

View attachment 97646
View attachment 97659
Nope I never said that, what I said before is that the establishment (R) and (D) created Trump, and Trump was elected to break the establishment. It started with the establishment who fell out in the primaries, it fell out yesterday, and it will continue until the rot of the liberal establishment is completely removed and shipped to Cuba.
The establishment, liberal and mainstream and conservative, will co-opt him.

Only the far and alt right will end up in Cuba, but they have to continue being bad actors.

Trump does not like you people any more than the mainstream. He thinks you are crazies.

How about you take your proven idiocy elsewhere, LOSER. Nobody wants to hear from a leftist twit posing as a "middle of the road republican"...you're finished here.
From the loser who over the past month thought he had won. ROTFLMAO. Sour Grapes Jake the Fake. Still want my answer? Hmm? Little baby got a smack down?

View attachment 97646
View attachment 97659
Nope I never said that, what I said before is that the establishment (R) and (D) created Trump, and Trump was elected to break the establishment. It started with the establishment who fell out in the primaries, it fell out yesterday, and it will continue until the rot of the liberal establishment is completely removed and shipped to Cuba.

Only the far and alt right will end up in Cuba, but they have to continue being bad actors.

Trump does not like you people any more than the mainstream. He thinks you are crazies.
when will you actually say something?

View attachment 97646
View attachment 97659

when will you actually say something?
when you will be of worth here? :lol:

IF and when Barry the Fairy pardons the Beast, he will seal his "legacy" in stone as the worst and most corrupt lying piece of shit ever to stink up the Oval Office. I hope he does....she's been denied what she wanted most in this world and I doubt she lives more than a couple more years from it.
Aren't you a promise welcher? What makes your word on this in anyway valid?

View attachment 97646
View attachment 97659

If not for the establishment, Trump would be selling womens shoes in a discount store in some suburban mall, and be married to a dead beat red head with two underachieving kids.

BUT, the establishment doesn't really need anti-worker trade agreements to make money. We'll have to see exactly what Trump wants to do with NAFTA et al. Nike isn't gonna jack up the cost of shoes 200% to employ someone in Akron.

BUT, the establishment doesn't really need anti-worker trade agreements to make money. We'll have to see exactly what Trump wants to do with NAFTA et al. Nike isn't gonna jack up the cost of shoes 200% to employ someone in Akron.

That's fine....plenty of new AMERICAN shoe companies will spring up...FUCK NIKE....let's see what the third world will pay for their shoes.

That's fine....plenty of new AMERICAN shoe companies will spring up...FUCK NIKE....let's see what the third world will pay for their shoes.
No, they won't.

The libelers on both sides need to be sued by government and private interests, and that include anonymous posters like Tom Horn.

The will be no consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the Republicans.

Hillary Clinton will be pardon by Obama.

I wish President elect Trump and all good GOP and Dems and independents well.

Forget? Never. We know who the Alt Right are and the day will come when it will go down forever.
Obama will be out of office January 20th 2017, Donald Trump assumes office the same day. January 21s, Hillary Clinton and her Husband will be indicted by a grand jury for Crimes against humanity. Ted Cruz will be appointed the 9th member of the supreme court. Just a matter of time, and Obama with his cronies will be indicted also for Treason against the Constitution.
Fuck that. I don't want that teaper clown Cruz on the SC.

No, they won't.
No they won't. But at the same time, Trump may get Ford to keep some jobs here, and there's no reason to let Japan's govts to subsidize the cost of Toyotas.

Some goods we can maftr competively, and some we can't. And we really don't want the gummit involved in Boeing v. Air Bus if we can avoid it, because Air Bus creating US plane assembly jobs is better than no jobs.

The Thatcher-Reagan model of having NO, None never, restrictions on capital moving between one country's labor market to another is ..... kaput. Assuming Trump fulfills his promise. I don't know what will replace it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP promised American businesses that want to destroy their workers lives and expect to ship their products back here from some slave-labor shithole, are in for some "consequences". But don't be mistaken, there are plenty of others who will share the same fate. I'm not amongst those willing to get all magnanimous with our leftists. Did MacArthur forgive the Japs for their warmaking? Did our prosecutors at Nuremberg forgive the Nazi rats for the destruction they brought to mankind. No sir. And the "progressives" should not expect a mending of the fences from PRESIDENT TRUMP either. Their willful plot to destroy the US as we know it can't be forgiven.

The MSM tried to destroy his marriage with fake accusations of sexual assault. They should be sued for slander, as promised. The pollsters willingly rigged their polls in an attempt to trick the American voter into jumping on a bandwagon that didn't exist...they should be denied access to the Administration. He's been called a "Nazi", a Russian puppet, a KKKer, a sexual predator, and a "threat to democracy" among several other things. Trump is not a forgiving man to those who cross him. And there will be consequences for Paul Ryan, John McCain, the Bush clan, and the rest of that RINO cowards who abandoned him to appeal to left-leaning voters. And finally, there's Hillary.

Hillary Clinton has been engaged in a criminal enterprise with her "husband" for 3 decades. She has been defended and coddled by a corrupt administration who was willing to give her carte blanche to continue her schemes from the WH. But now Loretta Lynch won't be there to block the FBI and DOJ from doing their jobs. Rudy Giuliani has little patience for her and her kind and be assured, the whole Clinton Inc. cabal is in for some serious consequences.

Forget? Not a chance. Forgive? Forget about it.

Did Macarthur forgive the japs? I don't know what you would call it, but the guys who did the Bataan death Mar h as well as the other few surviving POW's say yes that turd Macrather did in fact let the japs off. Trump already has his boyfriend Christy bring ginger all Boosh's and Romny's campaign people coming onbord. He is already talking about Giuliani on as AG to. Many trunk s get hard about that to, but they forget that Crispy cream and Giuliani are about as pro gun control as politicians can get. I voted for NOT Hillary because I was sic, of Bammers and Co. fucking up my country then dubya and his gay daddy did with NAFTA. I also voted to have the swamp drained, looks li,e all Trump plans to do so far is just ad his own animals. what ever, fact is they will be no witch Hunts. Clinton is going to walk. if Obama don't pardon them Trump will. to be fair, he ain't even started yet, but it's a pretty safe bet you will not be seeing what you hope you will.

Forum List

Back