There is only ONE WORD to describe these PalestiniansBARBARIANS

Because you are notoriously known to be a complete scumbag. After Israelis are raped and murdered, you come to the defense of the rapists and murderers.
Well, I may be a scumbag, but there is no reason for me to hate Jews. You just say that, because you are unable to defend Israeli atrocities. And there are many!

Well, I may be a scumbag, but there is no reason for me to hate Jews. You just say that, because you are unable to defend Israeli atrocities. And there are many!
Why are you talking about the so called IDF atrocities with zero links to any type of proof. When we have hamas beheading babies inside their homes, murdering civilians while they sleep. raping Israeli women, all the while shouting that most awful phrase, "allahu akbar?

Why are you talking about the so called IDF atrocities with zero links to any type of proof. When we have hamas beheading babies inside their homes, murdering civilians while they sleep. raping Israeli women, all the while shouting that most awful phrase, "allahu akbar?
Here you go...

I condemn the Hamas attacks! Why can't you address Israeli atrocities?

Forum List

Back