There Is No Way Trump Can Win

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I must confess that I had high hopes that Trump could win and win by a landslide. I am wrong.
Hillary Clinton is simply too corrupt for anyone to defeat her. I should have know that when she cheated Bernie Sanders out of the Primary win.
With Hillary owning the Director of the FBI and the United States Attorney General, who is to stop her? Who would there be to prosecute her were she caught rigging the election?

How many warehouses are out there scattered across this vast nation? This was only one such warehouse that was accidently stumbled upon by an electrician in Ohio. One could reasonably expect there to be hundreds more such warehouses thoughout this nation.

BREAKING: Fraudulent Clinton Votes Discovered By The “Tens Of Thousands”

I must confess that I had high hopes that Trump could win and win by a landslide. I am wrong.
Hillary Clinton is simply too corrupt for anyone to defeat her. I should have know that when she cheated Bernie Sanders out of the Primary win.
With Hillary owning the Director of the FBI and the United States Attorney General, who is to stop her? Who would there be to prosecute her were she caught rigging the election?

How many warehouses are out there scattered across this vast nation? This was only one such warehouse that was accidently stumbled upon by an electrician in Ohio. One could reasonably expect there to be hundreds more such warehouses thoughout this nation.

if that's true why are you still whining about it.

Now, guy, you shouldn't whine about "Voter Fraud" until AFTER your OrangeNazi Hairpiece gets his ass handed to him.

If Trump loses the election its a HUGE win for him. There is no down side to his presidential campaign, if he wins great, if he loses he will spend the next 4 years minimum laying into Hillary, saying I told you so using a media podium the size of Nebraska. You liberal fools think its over in November, it has only just begun. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You may be right , and in that case we are aLL Screwed!

If and when HRC is elected, then all good pubs and dems must come together to impeach and remove her from office.

Voter Fraud is the only way Dems win on the national level

If Trump loses the election its a HUGE win for him. There is no down side to his presidential campaign, if he wins great, if he loses he will spend the next 4 years minimum laying into Hillary, saying I told you so using a media podium the size of Nebraska. You liberal fools think its over in November, it has only just begun. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you think Melania will stand by her man, after hearing some of the stuff he has said. I imagine , if I were her, I would be too embarrassed to be married to him.

if it's that bad why don't you step out in front of a bus or jump off a building?
you won't be missed.
Aww, and all this time I thought that you Lovrd Me.

if it's that bad why don't you step out in front of a bus or jump off a building?
you won't be missed.
No need to act like CrusaderFrank or gipper or that gang. They are old, they are dying off.

you won't be missed.
No need to act like CrusaderFrank or gipper or that gang. They are old, they are dying off.

The Left has taken freedom of of life support. In about a month we will see if it dies.

The Democrat corruption and fraud may well be too much to overcome and this will be the plan for every election. Democrats can't win any honest elections.

Now, guy, you shouldn't whine about "Voter Fraud" until AFTER your OrangeNazi Hairpiece gets his ass handed to him.

You got caught - again.

Anyone in jail? Of course not, Hillary is above the law. Defrauding elections is just what you democrats do.

If the bastards win, it'll only be by a COUPLE percentage points.

They only win if we don't turn out.

Like I said, it's easy to SAY in a poll who you support. Its another thing to get off your ass and go out to vote.

Hillary supporters aren't motivated. Trump supporters are. Turnout is all that matters.

[
Except many polls put Hillary ahead. The facts don't seem to support your fantasies.

There are two possibilities, the story in the OP is true, or it is a hoax.

If the OP is true, this is proof of blatant election fraud by the democratic party.

The OP lays out their evidence, do you Hillary fluffers have any evidence that this is a hoax? That you support election fraud by your corrupt party is not evidence.

Forum List

Back