There is no such thing as a "Palestinian."

Let's get this straight between us right off the bat.

We are all familiar in the Middle Eastern threads of the "I'm above it all, I have a superior understanding of these issues. Listen to my approach." I had to blow that out of the water right away. And it worked, you jumped right into name calling.
I didn't start the name-calling. It was in response to you trashing muslims.
Secondly, as HBOs Bill Maher so adeptly pointed out on his show last Friday night, "I can not be a racist, because Muslim is not a race ." Strike two.
Shove that semantic bullshit up your ass! You're a fuckin' racist! Period!
Thirdly, the term "my friend" was a condescending term that you apparently did not pick up on.
Oh, I picked up on it, buddy.

Fourth, as a high school and college member of the debating team, I know a lot more than you do. How do I know that? You have not presented a fact/link to justify a word you post.
What? I provided the links in my post. If you don't have the balls to go check them out, it's not my problem.
Fifth, you walked right in and proved my point that you are only capable of "selective perception" by slamming the graphic.
I haven't said anything about the graphic. You're playing word games.
I think you are about done here, unless there is anything else you would like me to slap you for?
How could you possibly have "slapped" me, when you haven't addressed a single point I made?

Jesus was Palestinian and why it matters

Yeshua (Jesus’ real Aramaic name) was born in Bethlehem, a Palestinian city in the West Bank and home to one of the largest Palestinian Christian communities. The Church of the Nativity, one of the oldest churches in the world, marks the birthplace of Jesus and is sacred to both Christians and Muslims. While tourists from the around the world visit the site, they are subject to Israeli checkpoints and roadblocks. The Israeli construction of the West Bank barrier also severely restricts travel for local Palestinians. In April of 2010, Israeli authorities barred Palestinian Christians from entering Jerusalem and visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre during Easter. Yosef Zabaneh, a Palestinian Christian merchant in Ramallah, said: “The Israeli occupation in Gaza and the West Bank doesn’t distinguish between us, but treats all Palestinians with contempt.”

Jesus was Palestinian and why it matters | The Ugly Truth

The Romans called Jesus "King of the Jews" not king of the "Palestinians" You idiot:cuckoo:

Matt.27">Matt.27
1.[11] And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
2.[29] And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
3.[37] And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Imagine that a Jew educating a fake Christian.

Why was Jesus called the King of the Jews and the King of Israel

They did not call Jesus King of the Jews, the word Jews did not even exist until the third century AD.

Wikipedia is no credible source for anything.

Yeshua (Jesus’ real Aramaic name) was born in Bethlehem, a Palestinian city in the West Bank and home to one of the largest Palestinian Christian communities. The Church of the Nativity, one of the oldest churches in the world, marks the birthplace of Jesus and is sacred to both Christians and Muslims. While tourists from the around the world visit the site, they are subject to Israeli checkpoints and roadblocks. The Israeli construction of the West Bank barrier also severely restricts travel for local Palestinians. In April of 2010, Israeli authorities barred Palestinian Christians from entering Jerusalem and visiting the Church of Holy Sepulchre during Easter. Yosef Zabaneh, a Palestinian Christian merchant in Ramallah, said: “The Israeli occupation in Gaza and the West Bank doesn’t distinguish between us, but treats all Palestinians with contempt.”

The Romans called Jesus "King of the Jews" not king of the "Palestinians" You idiot:cuckoo:

Matt.27">Matt.27
1.[11] And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.
2.[29] And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!
3.[37] And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

They did not call Jesus King of the Jews, the word Jews did not even exist until the third century AD.

And, a fact/link to support your remarks? I thought not.

Cactuar.gif

Last edited:

Matt.27">Matt.27

Here is a link to original Greek text.

http://www.qbible.com/greek-new-testament/matthew/27.html

Many people suffer under the misapprehension that Jesus was a*"Jew,"*moreover, that he was**"King of the Jews."*Thus, by inference, that the*"Jews"*were the*"Chosen People"*of the*Holy Bible*and so ancient possessors and modern inheritors of the Bible Covenants gifted by Yahweh to their forebears Abraham, Jacob and Judah. However, this is not the case. In fact, during Christ's Mission and Passion no such people existed called*"Jews"*nor indeed did the word*"Jew."*In short: Jesus was NOT a*"Jew"*nor was he**"King of the Jews."In fact, Jesus is referred as a*"Jew"*for the first time in the*New Testament*in the 18th century; in the revised 18th century English language editions of the 14th century first* English translations of the*New Testament. The etymology of the word*"Jew"*is quit clear. Although*"Jew"*is a modern conception its roots lie in the 3rd and 4th centuries AD. That is, the modern English word*"Jew"*is the 18th century contraction and corruption of the 4th century Latin*"Iudaeus"*found in St. Jerome's*Vulgate Edition*and derived from the Greek word*"Ioudaios."*The evolution of this can easily be seen in the extant manuscripts from the 4th century to the 18th century, which illustrate not only the origin of the word*"Jew"*found in the Latin word*"Iudaeus"*but also its current use in the English language.* Littered throughout these manuscripts are the many earlier English equivalents used by various chroniclers between the 4th and the 18th century. Thus, from the Latin*"Iudaeus" to the English "Jew" the*evolution of these English forms is:*"Gyu," "Giu," "Iu," "Iuu," "Iuw," "Ieuu," "Ieuy," "Iwe," "Iow," "Iewe," "Ieue," "Iue," "Ive," "Iew,"*and then, finally, the 18th century,"Jew."*Similarly, the evolution of the English equivalents for*"Jews"*is:*"Giwis," "Giws," "Gyues," "Gywes," "Giwes," "Geus," "Iuys," "Iows," "Iouis," "Iews,"*and then, finally, in the 18th century,*"Jews."

Origin of the Word Jew

Many people suffer under the misapprehension that Jesus was a*"Jew,"*moreover, that he was**"King of the Jews."*Thus, by inference, that the*"Jews"*were the*"Chosen People"*of the*Holy Bible*and so ancient possessors and modern inheritors of the Bible Covenants gifted by Yahweh to their forebears Abraham, Jacob and Judah. However, this is not the case. In fact, during Christ's Mission and Passion no such people existed called*"Jews"*nor indeed did the word*"Jew."*In short: Jesus was NOT a*"Jew"*nor was he**"King of the Jews."In fact, Jesus is referred as a*"Jew"*for the first time in the*New Testament*in the 18th century; in the revised 18th century English language editions of the 14th century first* English translations of the*New Testament. The etymology of the word*"Jew"*is quit clear. Although*"Jew"*is a modern conception its roots lie in the 3rd and 4th centuries AD. That is, the modern English word*"Jew"*is the 18th century contraction and corruption of the 4th century Latin*"Iudaeus"*found in St. Jerome's*Vulgate Edition*and derived from the Greek word*"Ioudaios."*The evolution of this can easily be seen in the extant manuscripts from the 4th century to the 18th century, which illustrate not only the origin of the word*"Jew"*found in the Latin word*"Iudaeus"*but also its current use in the English language.* Littered throughout these manuscripts are the many earlier English equivalents used by various chroniclers between the 4th and the 18th century. Thus, from the Latin*"Iudaeus" to the English "Jew" the*evolution of these English forms is:*"Gyu," "Giu," "Iu," "Iuu," "Iuw," "Ieuu," "Ieuy," "Iwe," "Iow," "Iewe," "Ieue," "Iue," "Ive," "Iew,"*and then, finally, the 18th century,"Jew."*Similarly, the evolution of the English equivalents for*"Jews"*is:*"Giwis," "Giws," "Gyues," "Gywes," "Giwes," "Geus," "Iuys," "Iows," "Iouis," "Iews,"*and then, finally, in the 18th century,*"Jews."

Origin of the Word Jew

Jews were G-ds people 2000 yrs before the time of Jesus hater:cool:

John 19 Parallel Chapters

From Sherri's link: :cuckoo:

"The Jewish Conspiracy"

Unfortunately for the people of the world everything is going according to the New World Order Plan. But what is this New World Order Plan? In a nutshell the Plan is this. The Dark Agenda of the secret planners of the New World Order is to reduce the world's population to a "sustainable" level "in perpetual balance with nature" by a ruthless Population Control Agenda via Population and Reproduction Control. A Mass Culling of the People via Planned Parenthood, toxic adulteration of water and food supplies, release of weaponised man-made viruses, man-made pandemics, mass vaccination campaigns and a planned Third World War. Then, the Dark Agenda will impose upon the drastically reduced world population a global feudal-fascist state with a World Government, World Religion, World Army, World Central Bank, World Currency and a micro-chipped population. In short, to kill 90% of the world's population and to control all aspects of the human condition and thus rule everyone, everywhere from the cradle to the grave

Origin of the Word Jew

The word Jew dates back to the third century AD, that is not 2000 years before Jesus, dummy!

Origin of the Word Jew

The word Jew dates back to the third century AD, that is not 2000 years before Jesus, dummy!

The word Jew comes from the from the word Judah. Even Sunni boy knows that idiot:eusa_eh:

ot_israel_divided_kingdom_shg.jpg

Now where's Coyote? She should defiantly jump in here and defend Sherri's the Jewish conspiracy theory.:eusa_whistle:

What I have addressed is the fact the word Jew did not exist until the the third century AD.

The word Jew was not put into any versions of Bibles until the 1800s.

I provided a link to a document showing the original Greek text of Matthew 27, that shows the word Jew does not appear there.

Respond to my facts, if you can.

Now where's Coyote? She should defiantly jump in here and defend Sherri's the Jewish conspiracy theory.:eusa_whistle:

What I have addressed is the fact the word Jew did not exist until the the third century AD.

I provided a link to a document showing the original Greek text of Matthew 27, that shows the word Jew does not appear there.

Who were the Residents of Judah? oh they were "Palestinians" you're an idiot:cuckoo:

The word Jew comes from the from the word Judah. Even Sunni boy knows that idiot:eusa_eh:

ot_israel_divided_kingdom_shg.jpg

Show me writings of contemporaries of Jesus who used the word Jew then.

The word Jew appears nowhere in the original Greek text of the Christian Bible.

Who were the Residents of Judah? oh they were "Palestinians" you're an idiot:cuckoo:

Jesus was a Nazarene.

יהודי and יהודייה come from the name יְהוּדָה - one of the sons of Jacob, but also the piece of land named after that son. In English, we call that piece of land Judea.

Twelve Israelite tribes inhabited Ancient Israel, until the Assyrians came and exiled the majority. The major remaining tribe, יהודה, continued to reign until the Babylonians came and exiled them as well.

The people from the land of יהודה (today a large chunk of Modern Israel, including Jerusalem, Beit Shemesh and the southern part of the "West Bank") were taken to Babel. Many migrated from there to ancient Persia, where the Purim story takes place and presents us with the first person referred to as a יהודי - a Jew:

אִישׁ יְהוּדִי הָיָה בְּשׁוּשַׁן הַבִּירָה וּשְׁמוֹ מָרְדֳכַי בֶּן יָאִיר בֶּן שִׁמְעִי בֶּן קִישׁ אִישׁ יְמִינִי. אֲשֶׁר הָגְלָה מִירוּשָׁלַיִם... (אסתר ב':ה'-ו')

A Jewish man (a man from Judea) was in Shushan the capital, and his name was Mordecai the son of Yair the son of Shim'i the son of Kish, a man from Yemin (the more specific land of Benjamin); who was exiled from Jerusalem... (Esther 2:5-6)

So what was once an ethnicity - יהודי or יהודייה referring to a person from the land of Judea - gradually came to refer to a religion, as the Jewish people wandered from place to place, their religious practice uniting them... as well as their hope to one day return to אֶרֶץ יְהוּדָה- the Land of Judea and the rest of Israel.

Your Daily Dose of Hebrew (Ktzat Ivrit): where the word "Jew" comes from

Last edited:
It was this video where I learned Jesus was never called a Jew.

This is a speech by Palestinian Christian Dr. Mazin Qumsiyeh, who is a Professor and activist and writer and resident of Beit Sahour in the Occupied West Bank.

He is also an American citizen.

This video addresses the history of Palestine and Palestinians' roots in Palestine.

Jesus was a Canaanite Palestinian who spoke Aramaic.

Last edited by a moderator:
יהודי and יהודייה come from the name יְהוּדָה - one of the sons of Jacob, but also the piece of land named after that son. In English, we call that piece of land Judea.

Twelve Israelite tribes inhabited Ancient Israel, until the Assyrians came and exiled the majority. The major remaining tribe, יהודה, continued to reign until the Babylonians came and exiled them as well.

The people from the land of יהודה (today a large chunk of Modern Israel, including Jerusalem, Beit Shemesh and the southern part of the "West Bank") were taken to Babel. Many migrated from there to ancient Persia, where the Purim story takes place and presents us with the first person referred to as a יהודי - a Jew:

אִישׁ יְהוּדִי הָיָה בְּשׁוּשַׁן הַבִּירָה וּשְׁמוֹ מָרְדֳכַי בֶּן יָאִיר בֶּן שִׁמְעִי בֶּן קִישׁ אִישׁ יְמִינִי. אֲשֶׁר הָגְלָה מִירוּשָׁלַיִם... (אסתר ב':ה'-ו')

A Jewish man (a man from Judea) was in Shushan the capital, and his name was Mordecai the son of Yair the son of Shim'i the son of Kish, a man from Yemin (the more specific land of Benjamin); who was exiled from Jerusalem... (Esther 2:5-6)

So what was once an ethnicity - יהודי or יהודייה referring to a person from the land of Judea - gradually came to refer to a religion, as the Jewish people wandered from place to place, their religious practice uniting them... as well as their hope to one day return to אֶרֶץ יְהוּדָה- the Land of Judea and the rest of Israel.

Nothing there addressing when the word Jew was first used.

It was this video where I learned Jesus was never called a Jew.

This is a speech by Palestinian Christian Mazin Qumsiyeh, who is a Professor and activist and writer and resident of Beit Sahour in the Occupied West Bank.

He is also an American citizen.

This video addresses the history of Palestine and Palestinians' roots in Palestine.

Jesus was a Canaanite Palestinian who spoke Aramaic.

:lol::cuckoo:

I used to talk to this muslim guy who name was Ismail, he told me the story of how he got his name from the biblical story of the "Binding of Ismail":lol:

Nothing there addressing when the word Jew was first used.

יהודי-Jew...The book of Ester 500 B.C.:cool:

Last edited:

There was no Judah when Jesus lived.

Palestine was occupied by the Roman Empire, and the land was divided into Roman Provinces.

Judeans were people from Judea.

Judaism as a religion came about in the third century AD.

Forum List

Back