There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

No...again...gun crime is up 42% in Britain...their people just aren't shooting up schools...yet. They have guns, they just aren't walking into schools...yet....like the two that were stopped through pure, dumb luck in Britain.......two of them ....after they banned and confiscated guns....
Yep the country with the most guns has regular school shootings. Go figure.
No.
You are looking at this all wrong.
The country with the most guns wins.

This doesn’t feel like winning.
You are looking at it all wrong then.

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

Our culture promotes gun violence.
View attachment 176742

I've actually been thinking a lot about applying for Canadian immigration and evidently citizenship. Especially since Agent Orange was elected.
I'll pay your airfare.

Get the fuck out of here

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.
That's helpful. Here.
So now we are mocking a communities grieving process?

They are mocking the response of our govermment.
The government lights candles and leaves flowers and personal mementos?

Are you high?
Might as well.

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

And Europe has had an obsession with mass murder by government....their government murder rate is greater than our criminal murder rate......yet you never bring that up....

Let's not talk about government murder rate. We have killed millions of people around the world with the wars we've started. We killed thousands of Iraqis based on imaginary weapons.

Yes...you don't want to talk government murder rate because at 12 million murdered in gas chambers in Euroe, another 25 million in Russia, and another 70 million in China, our criminal murder rate doesn't even come close to their government murder rate?

Do you just dislike it when criminals do the murder...and you are fine when the government does it in large numbers?

You're comparing us to China and Russia now? Of course they have some fucked up shit in their country.

And Europe has had an obsession with mass murder by government....their government murder rate is greater than our criminal murder rate......yet you never bring that up....

Let's not talk about government murder rate. We have killed millions of people around the world with the wars we've started. We killed thousands of Iraqis based on imaginary weapons.

Yes...you don't want to talk government murder rate because at 12 million murdered in gas chambers in Euroe, another 25 million in Russia, and another 70 million in China, our criminal murder rate doesn't even come close to their government murder rate?

Do you just dislike it when criminals do the murder...and you are fine when the government does it in large numbers?

Yeah real recent news there.

. thoughts an prayers. That is all our children are worth to us
Perhaps if YOU actually prayed along with a few more of you cynics and joined with Americans of good will in earnest prayer, God would do something.

Since it isn't likely you will, STFU about " thoughts and prayers".

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.
That's helpful. Here.
So now we are mocking a communities grieving process?

They are mocking the response of our govermment.
The government lights candles and leaves flowers and personal mementos?

Are you high?

That and pray.

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Majority of mass shooters in America are white. So chances, it is a white male.

Also the fact they aren't releasing the name is further proof he is white.

Yes.....the 30-40 people killed in a bad year of mass shootings tend to be by whites...the majority of the other 9-10 thousand shooting victims from actual gun crime on a daily basis tend to be minorities....

We just had 58 die in one shooting.

Wow, If true, we have a new USA leader, then.
MAGA is working. The new challenge for the kids with guns.
Requires them to kill more to be special.

"Many of us remember exactly where we were when we learned about the sickening tragedy in Newtown. We are still there."

How can this happen in the new world order of MAGA? With armed NRA Gun Nutters out there.

Did any unpaid NRA Gun Nutter 100% American Terrorist Morons show up to stop this?

Wrong...it was another gun free zone....all the good guys have to keep their guns at home when they go to this high school....numb nuts....
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a school shooting problem.
What about the hundreds of thousands that laid down their lives securing our freedom from tyranny. The right to bear arms and not to be infringed from doing so is and has always been the cornerstone of ensuring our freedoms as a people... particularly from the encroachment of 'governing' overreach. The "if it saves one life it's worth it" argument is to spit on the sacrifice of a multitude that have gone before us in securing and maintaining our freedoms... Not particularly good time to make this argument with suffering and dying teens... None the less, let's not forget our bloody history and journey from oppression.

I am going to speculate this is Islamic terrorism. Parkland Florida has a large Muslim population.

Majority of mass shooters in America are white. So chances, it is a white male.

Also the fact they aren't releasing the name is further proof he is white.
He isn't white, not that it matters but I'm happy to bust the bubbles of idiots.

Red hair and freckles and he isn't white?
Freckles are exclusive to white people? And kids love to color their hair to express their uniqueness.

I will wait for confirmation but as I said earlier, skin color is irrelevant

Had the kid simply used a rental truck as classes were letting out for the day....he could have done more killing...
Oh, GO AWAY for five minutes, would you? My God, they haven't washed the blood off the sidewalk yet and here you are advocating for more guns. Just STFU for a minute, please.
Then tell all the other idiots to stop talking about gun control.
I'm too upset for this right now. Tomorrow, though, I'll be spitting bullets about this.

I hope no one's really dead. I hope the injuries are minor--tripping while running from the building type injuries. I hope the person (is it a teenager/student or an adult--do we know?) explains what the fuck he was thinking. I wish we would start doing something about this. Ignoring it is not making it go away.
What would you do about it though? Thats my problem.. I wish we could fix it too :/

"A suspect is in custody after a school shooting in Florida. The person is a male student and his social media activity indicates he is a member of 'a number of gun groups,' according to Fox News."

Yeah real recent news there.

The Holocaust was only 77 years ago. So yes it is recent news. :lmao:

Forum List

Back