There goes those white supremacists again...

He's not going to kiss the mayors ass like you libtards do.

Who is the president ? He is the one who is in charge of the chaos, he needs to get a handle on it..

Rahm had Obama's ear, how did it get this far?

I really don't know... but when we had horrible out of control riots and killings in Berkeley of 1969 when Reagan became governor first thing he did was put an end to it..

Well these are not riots it's drug and gang related and spread out over a large area.

Who is the president ? He is the one who is in charge of the chaos, he needs to get a handle on it..

I really don't know... but when we had horrible out of control riots and killings in Berkeley of 1969 when Reagan became governor first thing he did was put an end to it..

Well these are not riots it's drug and gang related and spread out over a large area.

Obviously the police are overwhelmed and need help, it is the Governors responsibility to call for State Emergency...Guess what he is a republican. :badgrin::booze:

This time in Chicago. Surprise surprise. When will Barack go home and organize this community?

63 shot over weekend in Chicago; only long July 4th weekend more violent this year

So what is Trump doing about it besides talk..?

What can anyone do about it? I'm completely serious. It's out of control

Trump has talked about bringing in the national guard...He needs to put the hose on these people ...

I don't think Trump has authority over the NG. That is up to the Governors. That's one factor that screwed us during Katrina. Blanco sat on her butt too long. Bush got the blame, though.

So he should hang the mayor? Good suggestion!

It's called working together goofball.. Why is everything have to be a fight with you guys..

How President Trump and Mayor Emanuel can help combat violence in Chicago
Rahms idea of working together is sanctuary cities...BLM...and pigs in a blanket.

Obviously the police are overwhelmed and need help, it is the Governors responsibility to call for State Emergency...Guess what he is a republican. :badgrin::booze:

The police are a major part of the problem. The CPD is corrupt to the core.

Didn't you just post "why does everything have to be a fight with you guys"?

Why yes you did. I doubt you'll grasp it

Forum List

Back