The Zionist HOAX, as described by Jews. Read and weep.

Speaking of a hoax, here is an Arab Palestinian that tells it like is:

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

flags-1.jpg
Roudy,Really this must be one of your sillier posts....steve

Why is that, is it because it spells out the truth about the arab muslims double standards and hypocrisy

The sooner the Israelis grok that they have three and only three options with regards to the people who live in Gaza and pick one, the better.

Poop or get off the pot, Dudes...

1. Absorb them in to Israeli society

2. Annihilate them and take their land once and for all.

3. Free them to their own destiny.

This decade after decade of starving them out is getting old. Rank smelling old.

`
Hi Joe,

No1 To a degree they have done that but as 3rd Class Citizens in the Palestinians own Land

No2 They are still in the process of trying to do that

No3 That would be Good but they will NEVER ALLOW THAT....or maybe they will in time.....I won't hold my breath waiting,mind you.

Trust you and yours are well Joe...steve

Nope they are still Palestinians and could have the land very easily, just agree to peace talks and mutual borders

Not doing a very good job seeing as the arab muslims are still increasing in numbers, while committing genocide on the Christian citizens of Palestine.

Did that back in 1990 and the Palestinians realised that they no longer had any handouts, so they started the first intifada

The sooner the Israelis grok that they have three and only three options with regards to the people who live in Gaza and pick one, the better.

Poop or get off the pot, Dudes...

1. Absorb them in to Israeli society

2. Annihilate them and take their land once and for all.

3. Free them to their own destiny.

This decade after decade of starving them out is getting old. Rank smelling old.

`
Hi Joe,

No1 To a degree they have done that but as 3rd Class Citizens in the Palestinians own Land

No2 They are still in the process of trying to do that

No3 That would be Good but they will NEVER ALLOW THAT....or maybe they will in time.....I won't hold my breath waiting,mind you.

Trust you and yours are well Joe...steve

Indeed. Life is good for this average Joe. Thanks. You?

Indeed on your point also... That's exactly what I'm saying. The lack of a goal has resulted in a default endless war of attrition being waged decade after bloody decade. It's like pulling a scab-encrusted Band-Aid off a wound slowly and painfully.

The Israelis own that conflict. They need to choose an end game so that history can judge them and the world can move on.

Hamas official admits Palestinians are invented people, says half are Egyptians and half are Saudis

Ridiculous ....... but more to the Point...TODAYs Israelis are NOT the Jews of Biblical Times..IN ANY WAY...something the Zionist Possee on here should take note of and remember

Jews have been practicing the same religion, traditions, and culture. Your antisemetic theories are defective.

"Today's Jews are not the Jews of Biblical times" <----- that's called Replacment theology. A desperate attempt to replace Jews and Judaism that failed epically.

What is different about todays Hebrews and the OT Hebrews.?

About 4,000 years of evolution
What is different about todays Hebrews and the OT Hebrews.?

About 4,000 years of evolution

so what is the difference?

Lets try this another way then what is different to the arabs of today compared to the arabs of 4,500 years ago ?

What's the difference between today's Italians and the ancient Romans?
What's the difference between today's Iranians and the ancient Persians?

What's the price of tea in Taiwan now?

"What's the difference between today's Italians and the ancient Romans? "

Not very much, they are the same people just not so intent on empire building, because it wasn't that good of a deal, a lot of trouble and war.

"What's the difference between today's Italians and the ancient Romans? "

Not very much, they are the same people just not so intent on empire building, because it wasn't that good of a deal, a lot of trouble and war.

Wrong. They are a different people in almost every way. However they are indeed the descendants of the ancient Romans. Jews are closer in culture and heritage to their ancient ancestors.

And what does this have to do with anything? NOTHING.

Forum List

Back