The Yang man drops out

That guy doesnt have a chance in local or federal elections. He thinks about things and isnt an outright lunatic.
Big no-nos for the duopoly dumbfucks

Here's a wild proposal for you: New Yorkers should get an election "point" for every net dollar that they pay to finance the operations of the city, whether it's a dollar in taxes, fees, tolls, or whatever. Then, for every dollar they GET from the city government, an election point is deducted.

So of course, city employees would have zero (actually negative) points, people on social welfare programs would get zero points, people who for one reason or another pay no taxes...you get the idea.

The result would be eminently fair: The people who PAY FOR the city government would be the ones who decide how it is run. What a concept!

But now the city has the exact opposite situation. The election results are basically controlled by city employees and their voting family members, and people who are otherwise sucking on the city's (and the Port Authority's) capacious teats.

The words, "unfair," "unreasonable," and "illegitimate" don't BEGIN to describe the situation adequately.

It is a Democrat election paradise. The Dictatorship of the Dependent.

We all knew that he did not have a chance, for a reason that is better left unsaid.

To become a Democrat nominee for NYC mayor, you have to be a crooked, lying, backstabbing weasel. Wang was too good for that position. NYC prefers people like DiBlasio and Cuomo, real lowlifes.

To become a Democrat nominee for NYC mayor, you have to be a crooked, lying, backstabbing weasel. Wang was too good for that position. NYC prefers people like DiBlasio and Cuomo, real lowlifes.

Yep, Wang was too good....too funny.

Yep, Wang was too good....too funny.
Let me clarify. Wang is a pretty good guy with some decent ideas but he's a pussy. He could never stand toe to toe with the real party lowlifes like Cuomo, DiBlasio and AOC. He gives in to assholes like that too easily.

NYC dodges a bullet. Early returns from the Board of Elections showed the former presidential candidate performing poorly, with just 11 percent of the vote behind, Eric Adams, Maya Wiley and Kathryn Garcia.

Yang made his concession speech about two hours after polls closed.

‘I am not going to be the next mayor of New York City’: Andrew Yang concedes
From where I stand they are all bad

But NY libs being what they are the winner was probably the worst possible choice

Which means Yang might have done a few thing right

But thats just a guess

NYC dodges a bullet. Early returns from the Board of Elections showed the former presidential candidate performing poorly, with just 11 percent of the vote behind, Eric Adams, Maya Wiley and Kathryn Garcia.

Yang made his concession speech about two hours after polls closed.

‘I am not going to be the next mayor of New York City’: Andrew Yang concedes
From where I stand they are all bad

But NY libs being what they are the winner was probably the worst possible choice

Which means Yang might have done a few thing right

But thats just a guess

That's true, although he would have compensated by doing a ton of things wrong.

Forum List

Back