The Worst Fries In America

My russet fries in olive oil are my favorites and
they're healthier than all the ones on the list.

Peel and cut up potatoes and soak in salt water for an hour, then dry on clean towels or paper towels

Heat oil to 370° only ( if you overheat it shouldn't be reused)

Fry them for 10 min (thin) or 15 min ( thick)
Remove from oil in a glass bowl or pan and cool in freezer for 20 to 30 minutes. Turn off oil

Go ahead and make your hamburgers or whatever while you wait

Reheat oil to 370° and carefully add fries back in --they will splatter more the second time so use a deep fryer or deep pan if possible.

Cook fries until golden brown, quickly remove onto paper towels- add kosher or sea salt ( they're even better if you yell "Bam!" and throw some Essence of Emeril on. )

Last edited:
God bless us? Ask the dickhead to do something about those fries.

Why are you advertising you're a godbotherer?
I am just sharing things that I believe are interesting enough to share.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the fries, some of them I can't comment on at all because I have never had them before. I've never been to an In & Out place. It has been years since I have been to an A&W place. I've never tried the Wendy's chili cheese fries because I don't like chili. I haven't been to a White Castle since 2000. I do have a Popeye's in my city, but I haven't had their fries yet. I've never been to a Jack In The Box place and it's been years since I've even seen a Checkers place. Sonic is in my area, but I don't remember how good or how bad their fries are and like I said in my first message. I've never even heard of the place that sits at the top of the list. I'm glad that the Captain D's fries did not make the list. I had them once when they were given to me instead of the rice that I wanted, but to me, the fries that they gave me that day were good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. As for the fries, some of them I can't comment on at all because I have never had them before. I've never been to an In & Out place. It has been years since I have been to an A&W place. I've never tried the Wendy's chili cheese fries because I don't like chili. I haven't been to a White Castle since 2000. I do have a Popeye's in my city, but I haven't had their fries yet. I've never been to a Jack In The Box place and it's been years since I've even seen a Checkers place. Sonic is in my area, but I don't remember how good or how bad their fries are and like I said in my first message. I've never even heard of the place that sits at the top of the list. I'm glad that the Captain D's fries did not make the list. I had them once when they were given to me instead of the rice that I wanted, but to me, the fries that they gave me that day were good.
Keep your filthy blessings to yourself. I don't to be infected with shit. Cividbus enough.

Ididn't know the number one was still in business I havent seen one since the 1970s . my favorite fries is Steak n Shakes fries.
Krystals junkyard and loaded fries are good also.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Colin norris may have good intentions informing
us of the health risks of restaurant french fries.....if you eat a lot of them, just be sure to have good health insurance.

My sister-in-law's husband is not much older than Colin and had triple-bypass surgery this summer. The medications he's on cost $1600 a month ....until January when he's enrolled in a prescription drug plan or something.

Keep your filthy blessings to yourself. I don't to be infected with shit. Cividbus enough.
If you resent enough what comes from me at this forum, can I ask what's stopping you from taking advantage of the place's ignore feature? If everyone else is allowed to bring their "venom" to the barbecue, why should I be any different?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you resent enough what comes from me at this forum, can I ask what's stopping you from taking advantage of the place's ignore feature? If everyone else is allowed to bring their "venom" to the barbecue, why should I be any different?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you don't like his attitude, why'd you reply to him and not me ?
Is this a 'country' pride thing ?

Go here for the list. I have never heard of the place that sits at the top spot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Apparently the author of that clickbait is so ignorant of science that she doesn't even know what a calorie is. Like many dumbasses, she implies that a calorie is some sort of toxic substance.

She's a fucking idiot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why should you be allowed to belch lies about some God that never existed? You pius godbotherers assume you will go unchallenged.

You're fantasy of your silly God blessing people clearly shows you are delusional. You have no evidence of anything but project it as fact then when you get opposed you recommend I leave. How about you admitting you have nothing?
Better still, keep your silly religious crap to yourself.

Why should you be allowed to belch lies about some God that never existed? You pius godbotherers assume you will go unchallenged.

You're fantasy of your silly God blessing people clearly shows you are delusional. You have no evidence of anything but project it as fact then when you get opposed you recommend I leave. How about you admitting you have nothing?
Better still, keep your silly religious crap to yourself.
^
Spoken like an ex-Christian who's never matured past their adolescent rebellion phase. A case of arrested or retarded mental development into an adult.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Especially fries

Fries that are healthy do not taste good
The best fries are cooked in fat
All fries are cooked in fat. That's what frying means in the first place. Frying is a method of cooking that uses hot fat to transfer heat to the food.

Personally, I like to blanch them and double fry them in beef tallow.

After the first frying I'll store them in zip-lock bags in a freezer. That way I don't have to go through the whole process when I want some fries. I can just grab them out of the freezer and fry them for a few minutes.

Other times, I'll just cut up a potato and throw them in hot oil. But those are not quite as good. Kinda greasy. Not the golden brown crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside perfection. But they're still good for you and very nutritious.

It's all good.

Last edited:
All fries are cooked in fat. That's what frying means in the first place. Frying is a method of cooking that uses hot fat to transfer heat to the food.

Personally, I like to blanch them and double fry them in beef tallow.

After the first frying I'll store them in zip-lock bags in a freezer. That way I don't have to go through the whole process when I want some french fries. I can just grab them out of the freezer and fry them for a few minutes.
Sounds great

I rarely order fries anymore. They are frozen and bland and are just a vessel to eat catsup

Forum List

Back